注册时间
2009-3-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-8-27 20:40:28 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Letting a friend make a mistake is better than saying or doing something that may destroy the friendship.

Nowadays, since people mostly spend major part of time on studying or working in daily life, friendship becomes more and more valuable than that before. For someone who has a few friends or do not have many chances to contact with other people, they cherish friendship and are afraid of losing it. So when it comes to whether we should do or say something that may undermine the friendship to prevent a friend from a mistake, someone will get confused. In my opinion, however, it is our responsibility to correct our friends' mistakes no matter what the consequence will be, because there is no secret between real friends.

It is widely accepted that there is no one who does not make any mistakes in his or her entire life. So we can admit that people have mistakes, but we cannot approve that people continue to make mistakes which they are already aware of. In other words, we should stand out to help our friends to admit mistakes and make up with their mistakes. For instance, I used to have a very noisy and messy roommate. As his real friend, I cannot tolerate that he still be the person who make noise that disrupt others' rest and never tidy up his place. Although I was informed that he would get angry with who persuaded him to change his habits, I also told him my true feeling and talked with him for a whole afternoon time.
Maybe it is because I told him that nobody including girls loves a noisy and messy boy or something else. He eventually agreed with me and totally changed his lifestyle, and also we are still the best forever friends.

Moreover, some mistakes that your friends make maybe bring about terrible consequences if you do not do something.
For example, suppose that your best friend is dumped by his girlfriend because she loves another handsome and smart boy in school. So your friend becomes so angry that he tells you that he wants to punish that boy and also invites you to beat the boy. At that situation, that probably hurts the friendship between you and your friend if you say no. But if you say yes, maybe you and your friend will commit crime and hurt others severely. Hence, you really should make the right choice to persuade your friend to stop and help him to forget the girl and move on. That is what the real friend will do.

In conclusion, real friends will never mind that you help them to get rid of mistakes that may cause serious damage. Therefore, it is better for you to do or say something at risk of losing friends than allowing them to make mistakes.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-10
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal Cancer巨蟹座

沙发
发表于 2009-8-28 13:42:57 |只看该作者
Nowadays, since people mostly spend major part of time on studying or working in daily life, friendship becomes more and more valuable than that before. Nowadays,很好的.不过学习和工作跟朋友的不发生大关系吧For someone who has a few friends or do not have many chances to contact with other people, they cherish好啊 friendship and are afraid of losing it. So when it comes to whether we should do or say something that may undermine the friendship to prevent a friend from a mistake, someone will get confused. In my opinion, however, it is our responsibility to correct our friends' mistakes no matter what the consequence will be, because there is no secret between real friends.

t is widely accepted好的 that there is no one who does not make any mistakes in his or her entire life. So we can admit that people have mistakes, but we cannot approve that people continue to make mistakes which they are already aware of. In other words, we should stand out to help our friends to admit mistakes and make up with their mistakes. For instance, I used to have a very noisy and messy roommate. As his real friend, I cannot tolerate that he still be the person who make-made noise that disrupt others' rest and never tidy up his place. Although I was informed that he would get angry with who persuaded him to change his habits, I also told him my true feeling and talked with him for a whole afternoon time.
Maybe it is because I told him that nobody including girls loves a noisy and messy boy--guy or something else. He eventually agreed with me and totally changed his lifestyle, and also we are still the best forever friends.

Moreover, some mistakes that your frends make maybe bring about terrible consequences if you do not do something. For example, suppose that your best friend is dumped by his girlfriend谁这么倒霉... because she loves another handsome and smart boy in school(这样人不要也罢). So your friend becomes so angry that he tells you that he wants to punish that boy and also invites--ask吧又不是请吃饭.. you to beat the boy. At that situation, that probably hurts the friendship between you and your friend if you say no. But if you say yes, maybe you and your friend will commit crime and hurt others severely:lol 打架时候戴头套啊. Hence, you really should make the right choice to persuade your friend to stop and help him to forget the girl and move on. That is what the real friend will do 这段的举例都用的现在时态,跟上个正好相反.我觉得都用过去比较合适.

n conclusion, real friends will never mind that you help them to get rid of mistakes that may cause serious damage. Therefore, it is better for you to do or say something at risk of losing friends than allowing them to make mistakes.总体很好的, 中间个别细节可以不用这么细. 有的单词用的很高级.
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
wondersmiths2 + 5 + 4 THX

总评分: 寄托币 + 5  声望 + 4   查看全部投币

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-9
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-8-28 13:57:24 |只看该作者
Nowadays, since people mostly spend major part of time on studying or working in daily life, friendship becomes more and more valuable than that before. For someone who has a few friends or do not have many chances to contact with other people,(这个论点不太对吧,并不是朋友少才去珍惜的吧) they cherish friendship and are afraid of losing it. So when it comes to whether we should do or say something that may undermine the friendship to prevent a friend from a mistake, someone will get confused. In my opinion, however, it is our responsibility to correct our friends' mistakes no matter what the consequence will be, because there is no secret between real friends.

, m( @, u) p! ~9 R9 @
2 P4 m/ n; c. g0 \$ F; W9 \
It is widely accepted that there is no one who does not make any mistakes in his or her entire life. So we can admit that people have mistakes(这个词可以多用近义词替换一下), but we cannot approve that people continue to make mistakes which they are already aware of. In other words, we should stand out to help our friends to admit mistakes and make up with their mistakes. For instance, I used to have a very noisy and messy roommate. As his real friend, I cannot tolerate that he still be the person who make noise that disrupt (disturb)others' rest and never tidy up his place. Although I was informed that he would get angry with who persuaded him to change his habits, I also(still) told him my true feeling and talked with him for a whole afternoon time(去掉).( A* R' V5 R: E5 y; n  C, T
Maybe it is because I told him that nobody including girls loves a noisy and messy boy or something else. He eventually agreed with me and totally changed his lifestyle, and also we are still the best forever(这个放后面) friends.
3 I$ H9 _7 Q* }9 [% e  L
6 f: M: f/ @% V  y, h
Moreover, some mistakes that your friends make maybe bring about terrible consequences if you do not do something.  }) D" q5 Z4 F2 d8 g" t
For example, suppose that your best friend is dumped by his girlfriend because she loves another handsome and smart boy in school. So your friend becomes so angry that he tells you that he wants to punish that boy and also invites you to beat the boy. At that situation, that probably hurts the friendship between you and your friend if you say no. But if you say yes, maybe you and your friend will commit crime and hurt others severely. Hence, you really should make the right choice to persuade your friend to stop and help him to forget the girl and move on. That is what the real friend will do.(
这个例子很有意思呵呵~)

In conclusion, real friends will never mind that you help them to get rid of mistakes that may cause serious damage. Therefore, it is better for you to do or say something at risk of losing friends than allowing them to make mistakes.
整体思路很清晰,注意下个别词的替换。
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
wondersmiths2 + 5 + 4 THX

总评分: 寄托币 + 5  声望 + 4   查看全部投币

triumph…………

使用道具 举报

RE: 2009 进军美利坚作文组 wondersmiths2第十次作业 8.27 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经