声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-12-5 07:48:21 |只看该作者
12.4独立写作

Those lucky enough to travel, particularly those fortunate enough to visit foreign countries have an unordinary experience in their lives. Personally, I believe that, although traveling in different countries has more adventures, there are something strange and excited for us to explore.

Since it is particularly important when traveling in a foreign country where a language barrier prevents interaction with the local and isolation can become a problem, we can put our foreign language fully into use. Last year, I went to Singapore to visit my friends. Most residents in Singapore were from China, Malaysia and Indian. I could communicate with them freely and knew different accent. I recognized the way they speaking was quite different from the text book I had ever read.  

When we are in foreign countries, we can see some beautiful sceneries which we couldn't see in our own city. And we will also get brand new experience in the place of interests. We can also know the culture and national customs. For example, when you go to Beijing, the capital of China, you should go to the Imperial Palace which is also called Forbidden City. It is the largest and most complete imperial palace and ancient building complex in China. Twenty four emperors form the Ming and Qing dynasties lived and ruled China from there. This ancient building record the history path to tell us the legends of Chinese people's ancestors, and it is the symbols of Chinese traditional and rich culture. In foreign countries, we can also have some local food, such as Italian noodles, dumplings and sushi, getting to know different tastes of the same food. Visiting local people with a variety of culture backgrounds we'll know their attitudes toward life. In most countries, the concept of sexual equality is widely spread, while in some Arab countries, women can not travel alone without their husband's permissions. Even one husband can marry with four wives. In Greek, people are always romantic like living in the Greek Mythology. In South Africa, we can comprehend the local people's warm hearted; they can take out all kinds of food in their family for the guests. Traveling in these countries, we can see the different aspects of the world.

Thus, in my point of view, I approve that traveling in foreign countries can give us an opportunity to know something special in our life which can enlighten me sometime.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-12-5 13:17:31 |只看该作者
Those lucky enough to travel, particularly those fortunate enough to visit foreign countries have an unordinary experience in their lives. Personally, I believe that, although traveling in different countries has more adventures, there are something strange and excited for us to explore. [我觉得这个主题句有点语义不明,我想你的意思是国外旅行很好,但是个人认为主题句应该是体现国外好还是国内好]

Since it is particularly important when traveling in a foreign country where a language barrier prevents interaction with the local and isolation can become a problem, we can put our foreign language fully into use. Last year, I went to Singapore to visit my friends. Most residents in Singapore were from China, Malaysia and Indian. I could communicate with them freely and knew a different accent. I recognized the way they speaking was quite different from the text book I had ever read.[这句话有点语病哦,我想加个逗号,弄成分句好些吧]  

When we are in foreign countries, we can see some beautiful scenery which we couldn't see in our own city. And we will also get brand new experience in the place of interests. We can also know the culture and national customs. For example, when you go to Beijing, the capital of China, you should go to the Imperial Palace which is also called Forbidden City. It is the largest and most complete imperial palace and ancient building complex in China. Twenty four emperors form the Ming and Qing dynasties lived and ruled China from there. This ancient building record the history path to tell us the legends of Chinese people's ancestors, and it is the symbols of Chinese traditional and rich culture.[个人觉得这里应该举个国外的例子,毕竟我们要论证的是国外好,是不?] In foreign countries, we can also have some local food, such as Italian noodles, dumplings and sushi, getting to know different tastes of the same food. Visiting local people with a variety of culture backgrounds we'll know their attitudes toward life. In most countries, the concept of sexual equality is widely spread, while in some Arab countries, women cannot travel alone without their husband's permissions. Even one husband can marry with four wives. In Greek, people are always romantic like living in the Greek Mythology. In South Africa, we can comprehend the local people's warm hearted; they can take out all kinds of food in their family for the guests. Traveling in these countries, we can see the different aspects of the world.

Thus, in my point of view, I approve that traveling in foreign countries can give us an opportunity to know something special in our life which can enlighten me sometime[sometimes?].

Lz的句子结构很清晰,写的也蛮充实,我这里只是给些建议啦。共勉~
愿飞跃重洋的梦想成真

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-12-17 18:52:38 |只看该作者
12.17过去比现在更容易成功

I think people in nowadays could be easier to succeed than people in the past. Today, more and more youngsters get high-quality education and the universities pay more attention exploring their interests and talents which can help students make a great progress in their career. What’s more, advanced science and technology provide a highly convenience to the researchers and scientists in their field.

As the economy development and transportation facilities, many universities have their own international contract program which can make the teenagers broaden their view of world. It also offers a special opportunity for students to know cutting-edge research. When my cousin was an undergraduate student, he got a chance to join in the exchange program. He went to Colombia University and he was involved in a software project under the auspices of a professor there. He found his real interest at that period of time. After his graduation, he went to Colombia and began his Ph.D study. Now he is an excellent software engineer. Thanks to a wide range of academic exchange which make him more successful in computer science field.

A growing number of innovations and technologies make things truly into being which we thought they will never be happen. Tom baugh, Pluto’s discover, based on the Newton’s further explanation on calculus and a telescope with highly definition offered by Lowell's brother, he calculated the orbit of Pluto and finally discovered it. Without the previous studies and basic knowledge, it is hard to say when people would find its position actually. So scientists are more likely to be successful because they have the results of predecessors’ research.

In my opinion, people at the presents have a great chance to make it because they have a wealth of resource to acquire knowledge and the latest information. They can also communicate with people with different academic and culture background to know their real interest and shortcomings. In this way, they may make friends who have the same goal and can become partner in the further. All these above can make people have a great achievement in their career.

使用道具 举报

RE: 花拉子密的作文 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
花拉子密的作文