寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-11
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-11 11:02:44 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that people should read newspaper in order to know the world affairs more authentic. But others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that from newspaper could we learn more about cosmopolitan occurrence then form the television, because of the character of it, television could not hold enough information. My argument for this point are listed as follows.

First of all, compared to television, newspaper can accommodate more news than television for its almost unlimited pages. For example, major newspaper usually have hundreds pages daily and in the weekend even thousand pages. Although varied programs may on television day by day, but we could not ignore a simple truth that there were 24 hours in a day, as a result, television could only contain limited information. It would be easy to come to this conclusion that if you want to know more details about the world news, you should choose newspaper.

Furthermore, there were two completely different reading methods between newspaper and television. People could read newspaper from top to bottom , they could also selected the news that interested them mostly to read, that is to say, people can choose reading methods freely, which can help them save lot of time and energy to know the most important events. By watching television, you should watch according to the program schedule, so you may waste your time to wait to see the news program that you want to see.

Finally, there are not only news, but also reviews in the newspaper. Reviews could help us to know the news more clearly and could help us to form our own opinion about the news. As is well known, compared to editorial pages in the newspaper, the commentary program was always be the weak link of television.

I must concede that television have its own advantages in cover the events. There are live news report which can bring visually appealing to the audience, and it may economical and environment friendly. But compared to newspaper, television had more disadvantages .So it is the reason why I choose newspaper to truly understand any world events.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 12.11独立写作 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子