寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-23
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-2-11 21:18:54 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Traffic jams is  a problem in most cities all round the world at present.What causes the problem? Make some recommendation.

In recent years, traffic jams has become a pressing issue.People have been attaching greater weight to this problem, since it may give rise to a host of problems such as traffic accidents. Seeing those problems, I would explore this complicated phenomenon from diverse perspectives,identify the relevant contributing factors and bring up some effictive measures.

Why are there so many traffic jams in cities? For my part, various factors contribute to this complex phenomenon, and here I would explore only a few of the most important ones.The first important reason is that there are more vehicles than the streets and roads can accommodate. Another major factor is that a lot of vehicles parked along the streets and roads make roads and streets narrower.And the most stressed one is that many drivers lack adequate awareness of the seriousness of traffic problems so that they do not obey regulations.

Faced with such a thorny issue, people come up with a variey of constructive countermeasures. Personally, the following are worth trying. First of all,more routes of buses should be opened up,therefore we can cut down the number of cars,and the roads will be smoother. Furthermore, we can accelarate the flow of traffic to lessen the crowding of streets and roads. It is also suggested that more parking places should be built .Last but not the least,the government should raise the public awareness of the traffic regulations as well as issue stricter regulations and laws.

When everyone is fully aware of the severity,and takes effective measures, I firmly believe that we can change this situation. It is high time that both the government and citizens made concerted efforts to solve the issue of traffic jams.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-1-23
精华
帖子

Taurus金牛座 荣誉版主

沙发
发表于 2010-2-15 12:54:56 |只看该作者
6,呵呵