寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-18
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-2-21 20:29:49 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Teachers should not show their political or social views known in the classroom.
When asked whether teachers can barely show and introduce their political or social views to their students in class, different people hold different opinions. As far as I am concerned, I think it is all right that teachers can talk about or implicate their political views or social views to the young adults. However, it is quite another thing for teachers to imput political thoughts into their students, which is not acceptable.

To begin with, in the present days teachers are not as influential as in the past, thus students are not so serious about what views their teachers hold or what party they support. There are news on TV, websites, blogs, magazines and so many other various medias that young students can build up their own political  and social views. On the other hand, parents are more responsible on socializing their children.

What is more, everyone , of course including teachers, has a right to express his or her own true thought and attitude in the politcs and social affairs.  For example, if a socialogical teacher intentially hide his or her soical, or political, views in class, it would be inconvenient for teaching and learning, and also it can mislead students to think it is not proper or polite for people to show  their own thoughts about politics, social or something in the public, and that would be a big problem if every one keeps silent in their attitude. On the other hand, teachers are not the educating tools or machines, and showing their personal views or political opinions can rich students . Also one students will need many teachers who can have so many views on the social and politics that would rich the students' experience and widen their eyes, and that would be very helpful for students to build their own characters in the future.

In  my opinion, teachers should not imput their thoughts or viewpoints into their students, but showing their political and social opinions sounds not a bad thing, or even helpful for the students' critical thinking.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-23
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-2-22 17:18:57 |只看该作者
When asked whether teachers can barely show and introduce their political or social views to their students in class, different people hold different opinions. As far as I am concerned, I think it is all right that teachers can talk about or implicate their political views or social views to the young adults. However, it is quite another thing for teachers to imput political thoughts into their students, which is not acceptable

To begin with, in the present days teachers are not as influential[应该用比较级形式吧] as in the past, thus students are not so serious about what views their teachers hold or what party they support[成分不完整]. There are news on TV, websites, blogs, magazines and so many other various medias that young students can build up their own political  and social views. On the other hand, parents are more responsible on socializing their children[感觉这一段和主题关联不是很大,只提到老师的影响力和过去的比较,最后说到父母的责任。].

What is more, everyone , of course including teachers, has a right to express his or her own true thought and attitude in the politcs and social affairs.  For example, if a socialogical teacher intentially hide his or her soical, or political, views in class, it would be inconvenient for teaching and learning, and also it can mislead students to think it is not proper or polite for people to show  their own thoughts about politics, social or something in the public, and that would be a big problem if every one keeps silent in their attitude. On the other hand, teachers are not the educating tools or machines, and showing their personal views or political opinions can rich[用法有误] students . Also one students[one 和s?] will need many teachers who can have so many views on the social and politics that would rich the students' experience and widen their eyes, and that would be very helpful for students to build their own characters in the future.

In  my opinion, teachers should not imput their thoughts or viewpoints into their students, but showing their political and social opinions sounds not a bad thing, or even helpful for the students' critical thinking.

主题不太鲜明,从第一段开始,观点就有点绕,到后来也没有给出和题目有关的态度。在最后说灌输思想是不合适的,但是可以展示题目的思想。这样的观点在考试中,还是不要轻易使用为好。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-18
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-2-22 20:41:26 |只看该作者
谢谢,我写的时候思路的确有点儿乱,再加上英语的表达能力有限,说的话就更不清楚了,真不知道有些东西该如何表达,看来以后还是要想清楚自己要说什么,怎么说才好。。呵呵 2# showgood07

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-2-20
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-2-23 00:08:32 |只看该作者
Teachers should not show their political or social views known in the classroom.- j* s4 @* J; A4 u( N1 F8 I4 t$ H/ C
When asked whether teachers can barely show and introduce their political or social views to their students in class, different people hold different opinions. As far as I am concerned, I think it is all right that teachers can talk about or
implicate their political views or social views to the young adults. However, it is quite another thing for teachers to imput
(impart? )political thoughts into their students, which is not acceptable.% a7 T! @' n2 w/ u' U

! E+ r7 m" M& o5 M% h4 kTo begin with, in the present days teachers are not as influential as in the past, thus students are not so serious about what views their teachers hold or what party they support. There are news on TV, websites, blogs, magazines and so many other various medias that young students can build up their own political  and social views. On the other hand, parents are more responsible on socializing their children.
这段讲的太简单了,最好能举一个具体的例子。而且这段没有体现你的中心啊,没有讲老师应该express view.
1 n8 t& U5 C# }/ zhV* X

" t% C; U4 ~6 H6 g( n  j6 \What is more, everyone , of course including teachers, has a right to express his or her own true thought and attitude in the politcs and social affairs.  For example, if a socialogical teacher intentially hide his or her soical, or political, views in class, it would be inconvenient for teaching and learning, and also it can mislead students to think it is not proper or polite for people to show  their own thoughts about politics, social or something in the public, and that would be a big problem if every one keeps silent in their attitude.
这个例子好,也就是说这样会鼓励大家积极发言。On the other hand, teachers are not the educating tools or machines, and showing their personal views or political opinions can rich students . Also one students will need many teachers who can have so many views on the social and politics that would rich the students' experience and widen their eyes, and that would be very helpful for students to build their own characters in the future.这个没有展开来写啊。
! D: M" x0 L0 v7 X9 ]5 \- U
9 c3 K$ E4 ~1 I( B' x, w/ WIn  my opinion, teachers should not imput their thoughts or viewpoints into their students, but showing their political and social opinions sounds not a bad thing, or even helpful for the students' critical thinking.

我觉得这篇文章语言还可以,就是感觉写的没有完全展开,而且第二段感觉写的有点跑题。加油↖(^ω^)
坚持听读~坚持口语和写作~阅读不能丢

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-2-24 15:44:21 |只看该作者
People who do not work because they get enough money are rarely happy.

All people agree that money can decide the quality of your life. Living in a poor shack or a huge mansion is totally different, and most of us are dreaming the second choice. Enjoy our life, not worrying about the work and the money but just having fun. However, when dreams come true like the above mentioned, will we get the true happiness as we expect? In my opinion, I have to say people would be not as happy as we have dreamed if they give up work, even though they have money to burn.

Sometimes happiness could come from our time- and effort-consuming task. At the first glance, working seems nothing related to the happiness, since we all work for feeding ourselves, as well as earning money. But in fact working can also give us psychological satisfaction. For example, getting respect from others and receiving good fame is intrinsic pursue for all people, which can not be bought or substituted by other things. And those things are more important for some people than anything else.

Also, people without work cannot feel the happiness of the precious vocation and the weekend. To be further, after a long term of study or work, a short break can be the most exciting things I expect. Take me as an example, in summer vocation, I like to make a detailed plan of traveling with my friends, also my coworkers. In winter I will choose to stay with my family together having a sweet holiday at home. The changes between the work and the after-work bring us a lot of fun. That could also be one reason why more housewives nowadays choose to find a job outside.

To sum up, according to the above demonstration, we can safely draw a conclusion that people receive a lot of happiness from their work, like receiving respect from others and enjoying weekends after work.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-2-25 00:35:31 |只看该作者
2.23 修改 by speedzshaw
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
Free your ambitious mind and learn the art of dying.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-2-25 07:59:13 |只看该作者
2.23by 小伙子

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-2-25 13:10:05 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 tqidtest 于 2010-2-25 13:11 编辑

To be well-informed people should get information from many different information sources

When asked about whether a well-informed people should acquire information from different sources, I have no hesitate to agree this point. The reasons are as follows.

To begin with, different sources provide different views which will help us judge and balance. In the modern society, with the development of technology, we are surrounded by all kinds of media, from the newspapers, or other print reading materials, to radio, television, and internet. All these medias are controlled and supported by different political parties, countries, or religions, and it might lead to different explanations and definations on one thing. People only hear one sound could be narrow-minded or misleaded. As the old saying goes, "every coin has two sides." Present days this phenomenon is quite common happening anywhere and anytime. So we should make a balance on the information from different sources, in case we are partially informed.

In addition, someone might argue that for some consensus inforrmation like physical knowledge or natural science all  sources will hold provide the same information, however, in that case I assert that people should learn from different information sources that will make the learning more effecient. Mistakes brought from the broadcast of information could be avoided by refering different information. For instance, some formulas in the book are misprint which is very common in my subject. Besides, some errors usually happen in a literal translation. One word with more than one meaning in a foreign language often confuse us.

To sum up, according to the above statement, we can safely draw a conclusion that people should get information from many different sources

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-2-25 14:11:11 |只看该作者
非常感谢,向你学习。还要感谢speed 7# glly7

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-2-26 15:19:48 |只看该作者
Newspapers and magazines are the best way of learning about a foreign country.

When asked about how to getting familiar with a foreign country, different people hold different methods. Someone insists the newspapers and magazines are the best choice, as the topic has stated. Someone prefers to choose the movie, literature, or other art forms as a basic way to learn about a foreign. Besides  some others might say why not to go abroad and talk to the citizens and live with them, which is the best way of learning. According to the above suggestions, as far as I concerned, reading newspapers and magazines is not a good way, not to mention the best, of learning about foreign country. The reasons are presented as follows.

To begin with, a 'country' is such a huge conception, which includes the culture, history, politics, economy and so on, that newspapers and magazines can not totally present. In fact, the newspapers and magazines only reports mainstream interesting topics, as well as currently happening matters. Thus it can be helpful to know about what are  people in other places currently interested, however it is only partially known. For example, my foreign teacher once told me that, the first time he came to China, he only knew Chinese Kongfu and dumplings  about China , which he saw from the traveling magazines. But actually not all people in China eat dumplings and few of us can do kongfu. So that is a problem when people want to know about the diversed living styles by reading materials, as well as newspaper, in a foreign country.

What is more, newspapers and magazines usually supported by government and official partie sometimes only report some "filtered" news or other information. "Filtered" information could mislead people with a wrong impression on the foreign country. For example, in the 60s last century in China, Chinese newspapers, as well as other media, were full of criticals of western countries, and people at that time really thought capitalists are monsters, and people in western countries are all capitalists. Same things also happened in the Soviet Union last century and also some western countries nowadays.

All in all, according to the above analysis, we can safely draw a conclusion that newspapers and magazines are not  a good way of learning a foreign country.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-2-27 00:31:44 |只看该作者
自己改Newspapers and magazines are the best way of learning about a foreign country.

When asked about how to getting familiar with a foreign country, different people use different methods. Someone insists the newspapers and magazines are the best choice. Someone prefers to choose the movie, literature, or other art forms as an important way to learn about a foreign country. Also some others might say why not go there and talk to people living there and live with them for a few time, and that could be the best way. According to the above suggestions, I think reading newspapers and magazines is never a good way, not to mention the best, of learning about foreign country. The reasons are presented as follows.

To begin with, a 'country' is such a huge conception, which includes culture, history, politics, economy and so on, that newspapers and magazines can not totally descript. In fact, newspapers and magazines only reports mainstream interesting topics, as well as currently happening matters. Thus people can be partially informed by reading editor's reports in the newspapers and magazines. For example, my foreign teacher in the university told me that, the first time he came to China, he only knew Chinese Kongfu and dumplings about China , which he saw from the traveling magazines. But actually not all people in China eat dumplings and few of us is a kongfu master. So it  is a problem when people want to know the diversed living styles in a foreign country  by reading materials, as well as newspapers.

What is more, newspapers and magazines supported by government or political parties sometimes report "filtered" news. "Filtered" information could mislead people wrong impression on the other country. For example, in the 60s last century in China, Chinese newspapers, as well as other media forms, were full of critiques upon western countries, and people at that time really thought people in western countries are all capitalists and capitalists are monsters. The same things also happened in the Soviet Union last century and  some countries nowadays.

All in all, according to the above analysis, we can safely draw a conclusion that newspapers and magazines are not  a good way of learning a foreign country.

10# tqidtest

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-2-28 19:57:56 |只看该作者
It better to use own knowledge and experience to solve question, or ask other people for advice?

When asked which methods of solving questions is more benefitial, using own knowledge or asking advices from others, different people hold different opinions. As far as I concerned, it is a tenable problem that we should treat it for a balance as the situation differs.

For some solutions requiring long-time accumulated experience, one is wiser to receive as much advices from others as possible, rather than isolating oneself. For example, when you are doing a new job or steping your feet on a new field, it is a judicious option to ask more questions, learning and imitating the veterans, which is easier to get familiar with the rules in the new environment. In other cases, it is better to ask advices when a team work is needed to solve a prolem, because to ask and response builds a good relationship of communication. Other members in the team can know what your problem you are meeting with, what part of work you are focusing on, and the leader in a team can make an arrangement, as well as avoid the repeated working.

Admittedly, asking others for help is always an easy and effortless way of solving questions,  whereas, in a long-term perspective, resolving problems by one's own efforts is more helpful to improve one's capability and increase one’s knowledge. For example, homework is supposed to finish by student’s own study.  The difficulty met in the process of studying, as well as growing up, is a good chance for training and promoting. These questions and problems are quite personal and individual things that other people, like parents, can not substitute to solve them. No sweat, no sweet. Every one have to go through many difficulties and troubles in their life by their own efforts. On the other hand, to some extent, the advices from others might be a negative assistance. Some people might misunderstand the problem, in that case would provide wrong solution.\

All in all, regarding to the above analysis, we demonstrate that both the two ways of solving problems have their advantages in different situations.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-12-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-3-1 08:31:52 |只看该作者
12# tqidtest

修改过的作文 2月28日的 it is better to ask advice from others or think it by our own knowledge and experiences

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-3-6 23:39:17 |只看该作者
3.6 The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

As the working is more intensive and busy, a sweet traveling in the leisure time becomes a wonderful choice for people getting far away from the urban living. Some people will choose a safe and easy tour by joining a guided tour group, since they does not need worry about reservation of tickets and accomodation, and all things are prearranged that all your need is paying money. However, I think the traveling alone or with only a few companions is the best way to travel. Disadvantages are as follows.

Firstly, traveling in a group has too many restrictions, and I think the true traveling means to break the routines and limitations and enjoy the feeling of freedom in the travel. No time limitations, no hesitation, no schedules, or even no destinations. Just pick up the package and set off. Secondly, sometimes traveling tour is too commercial that you can hardly focus on the tour itself. The tour guide could turn to be a shopping guide. Finally, different individuals hold different preferences. In that case, you might spend extra money and time on the places you dislike but others in the tour group want to visit.

Take me as an example. I once went to a place of interest in a tour group, and that is a very awful experience that I could never forget. At the beginning the tour guide was much like a saleman that most of time was spent on shopping around. We boarded the cable car up to the top of the mountain, hoping for the magnificent scenery, even though the time we could stay on the top of mountain would be short and limited according to the schedule. However, the most pathetic thing is during the short time on the top we met a heavy fog and hardly saw anything. Soon after we boarded on the cable car again after we saw nothing and went down to shopping at the bottom of the mountain. I cannot forget that awful traveling experience.

All in all, according to the above explanations and my personal touring experience, I can safely draw a conclusion that traveling alone or with some companions could be much better than participating a traveling group led by a tour guide.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-3-7 12:22:04 |只看该作者
3.6 The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

As the不用加the working is more intensive and busy, a sweet形容词用的好 traveling in the leisure time becomes a wonderful choice for people getting far away from the urban living. Some people will choose a safe and easy tour by joining a guided tour group, since they does not need worry about reservation of tickets and accomodation, and all things are prearranged that all your need is paying money. However, I think the traveling alone or with only a few companions is the best way to travel. Disadvantages are as follows.6 Y! |* ^2 K( o: c: ~
3 b% X1 \  U3 }$ a; o

Firstly, traveling in a group has too many restrictions, and I think the true traveling means to break the routines and limitations and enjoy the feeling of freedom in the travel. No time limitations, no hesitation, no schedules, or even no destinations. 排比写的好Just pick up the package and set off. Secondly, sometimes traveling tour is too commercial that you can hardly focus on the tour itself. The tour guide could turn to be a shopping guide. Finally, different individuals hold different preferences. In that case, you might spend extra money and time on the places you dislike but others in the tour group want to visit.
2 E6 {- s& N' \8 c
; ]. J/ g9 q) G: o/ h
Take me as an example. I once went to a place of interest in a tour group, and that is a very awful experience that I could never forget. At the beginning the tour guide was much like a saleman that most of time was spent on shopping around. We boarded the cable car up to the top of the mountain, hoping for the magnificent scenery, even though the time we could stay on the top of mountain would be short and limited according to the schedule. However, the most pathetic thing is during the short time on the top we met a heavy fog and hardly saw anything. Soon after we boarded on the cable car again after we saw nothing and went down to shopping at the bottom of the mountain. I cannot forget that awful traveling experience.

All in all, according to the above explanations and my personal touring experience, I can safely draw a conclusion that traveling alone or with some companions could be much better than participating a traveling group led by a tour guide.

很特别的结构,语言特别好,没什么要改的。虽然结构和我平时看的和自己写的都不一样,但是觉得论证的也挺清楚的,赞一个

使用道具 举报

RE: 2.21 独立写作 by 阿汤 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子