寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-3-25 20:43:58 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.(twe55)
Overwhelming people who support the statement that a person should make a significant decision with the advises from his friends or relatives hold an opinion that only more experiences and suggests is capable to obtain a successful decision. Though the advantages that possessing enough rich information are considerable, they cannot compete the benefits that a person making an important decision by himself, when self-worth is taken into deliberation. As far as I concerned, making the crucial decision by oneself is reasonable rather than doing it with different perspectives from others.

To begin with, the important decision always has the connection with one's future, which is only can be reached by themselves, then it is indispensable to be made by them own because only themselves know what they want to get and what they do not want. If one collects others opinions widely ,it would do harm to his original judgment which attribute to a disappointing result. My sister is
a classical victim who made the fatal decision with
too many references from her relatives. When she graduated from senior school, she had a desirable willing to become journalist so that she wanted to study broadcast in university, however ,her parents did not agree with her and gave her force to learn economics which was supposed to be the promising subject at that time. At last, my sister did not interested in economics at all and she dropped out of her study in university as a failure for her as well as her family.

To put it more, variable advices are not clearer than the decision you make by yourself. A person is invariably
tempted to persuade you to adopt his suggestion which is come from his experience and optimum for himself, while it is not the most suitable for your situation. On the other hand, it's easily to lead to a sophisticated
choice
for you
when too many advices are provided for on one decision. It becomes hard to persist one direction you thought at first. Compared
to my sister, my brother achieved a great career thanks to that he adheres to his dream and decision all the time. Although not all decisions made by ourselves are right ,we at least will not feel regretted ,unlike they are made by others' suggestions. Thus, we should hold on a perspective that one can only reach his achievement by himself.

Though the advantages that make an important decision alone is undeniable, they cannot contend with the benefit that make it with many different opinions if experience and all-sides are taken into consideration. We may get more useful ideas from others due to their variable experience. and they can do us a favor to confront all kinds of conditions.

From what have been discussed above, we may reasonably draw the conclusion that a person can make an important decision alone sometimes. We have the right and responsibility to decide what to do by ourselves. Only from that we can we have the access to close to our ideal.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-10
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal Cancer巨蟹座

沙发
发表于 2010-3-29 12:34:35 |只看该作者
这是。。哪天的啊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-10
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal Cancer巨蟹座

板凳
发表于 2010-3-29 12:47:22 |只看该作者
Overwhelming people who support the statement that a person should make a significant decision with--based on the advises from his friends or relatives hold an opinion that only more experiences and suggests is capable to obtain a successful decision. 首句太长 Though the advantages that possessing enough rich information are considerable, they cannot compete the benefits that a person making an important decision by himself, when self-worth is taken into deliberation. As far as I concerned, making the crucial decision by oneself is reasonable rather than doing it with different perspectives from others

TO begin with, the important decision always has the connection with one's future,(不一定) which is only can be reached by themselves, then it is indispensable to be made by them own because only themselves know what they want to get and what they do not want.这句主语是decision啊不是人。。?而且TS不应该这么长的很凌乱 If one collects others opinions widely ,it would do harm to his original judgment which attribute to a disappointing result. My sister is a classical victim who made the fatal :L decision wit too many references from her relatives. When she graduated from senior school, she had a desirable willing to become journalist so that she wanted to study broadcast in university, however ,her parents did not agree with her and gave her force to learn economics which was supposed to be the promising subject at that time. At last, my sister did not interested in economics at all and she dropped out of her study in university as a failure for her as well as her family.例子还行恰当

put it more, variable advices are not clearer than the decision you make by yourself. A person is invariably to persuade you to adopt his suggestion which is come from his experience and optimum for himself, while it is not the most suitable for your situation. On the other hand, it's easily to lead to a sophisticate choice for you when too many advices are provided for on one decision. It becomes hard to persist one direction you thought at first. Compared to my sister, my brother achieved a great career thanks to that he adheres to his dream and decision all the time. Although not all decisions made by ourselves are right ,we at least will not feel regretted ,unlike they are made by others' suggestions. Thus, we should hold on a perspective that one can only reach his achievement by himself

Though the advantages that make an important decision alone is undeniable, they cannot contend with the benefit that make it with many different opinions if experience and all-sides are taken into consideration. We may get more useful ideas from others due to their variable experience. and they can do us a favor to confront all kinds of conditions.这段把你的观点给否定了

From what have been discussed above, we may reasonably draw the conclusion that a person can make an important decision alone sometimes. We have the right and responsibility to decide what to-->should do by ourselves. Only from that we can we have the access to close to our ideal.语法
alone的用法,姐姐的例子恰当。句子太长而且是简单句拼的不是复杂句。语法问题

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-24
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-3-29 13:54:39 |只看该作者
Overwhelming people who support the statement that a person should make a significant decision with the advises from his friends or relatives hold an opinion that only more experiences and suggests is capable to obtain a successful decision. Though the advantages that possessing enough rich information are considerable, they cannot compete the benefits that a person making an important decision by himself, when self-worth is taken into deliberation. (貌似老外喜欢把重点放在句首,于是我建议改成Taken self-worth into deliberation, balabala~~~)As far as I concerned, making the crucial decision by oneself is reasonable rather than doing it with different perspectives from others.

To begin with, the important decision always has the connection with one's future, which is only can be reached by themselves, then it is indispensable to be made by them own because only themselves know what they want to get (and what they do not want这里有点罗嗦了). If one collects others’ opinions widely ,it would do harm to his original judgment which attribute to a disappointing result. My sister is a classical victim(我喜欢这个短语,哈哈) who made the fatal (同:L)decision with+ Z1 \" p, y4 W1 X#too many references from her relatives. When she graduated from senior school, she had a desirable willing to become journalist so that(这里用so that感觉不是很恰当啊,这两句话之间没有因果关系吧,and 就可以了我觉得) she wanted to study broadcast in university, however ,her parents did not agree with her and gave her force to learn economics which was supposed to be the promising subject at that time. At last, (since)my sister did not interested in economics at all and ,she (finally) dropped out of her study in university as a failure for her as well as her family.

To put it more, variable advices are not clearer than the decision you make by yourself. A person is invariably tempted to persuade you to adopt his suggestion which is come from his experience and optimum for himself, while it is not the most suitable for your situation. On the other hand, it's easily to lead to a sophisticated; p" zchoice for you
when too many advices are provided for on one decision. It becomes hard to persist one direction you thought at first. Compared to my sister, my brother achieved a great career thanks to that he adheres to his dream and decision all the time. Although not all decisions made by ourselves are right ,we at least will not feel regretted ,unlike they are made by others' suggestions. (这句好~~)Thus, we should hold on a perspective that one can only reach his achievement by himself.

Though the advantages that make an important decision alone is undeniable, they cannot contend with the benefit that make it with many different opinions if experience and all-sides are taken into consideration. We may get more useful ideas from others due to their variable experience. and they can do us a favor to confront all kinds of conditions.
From what have been discussed above, we may reasonably draw the conclusion that a person can make an important decision alone sometimes. We have the right and responsibility to decide what to do by ourselves. Only from that we can we have the access to close to our ideal.
楼主行文很流畅啊~~逻辑也很清晰~~学习之~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-3-29 15:20:10 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-3-30 13:06:29 |只看该作者
3# 我是chineselady
是原来发在作文修改铺里的,后来说是3月31号前都已经排满了,斑竹让我放到这里来我就发过来了。
那句你觉得我否定了自己观点的段子是我作文结构的一部分,老师说说两段支持自己的详细的段子再加一段反驳观点的好处才能显示出critical thinking,不知道是不是大家的看发不一样,anyway,谢谢版主的修改啦。
另外想问一下, 是不是我也要在板块里给别人修改文章啊?那是怎么通知的呢?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-10
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal Cancer巨蟹座

发表于 2010-3-31 00:03:05 |只看该作者
你跟我和地板是一组,链接在美利坚IBT独立作文贴里,你不是也发了么

使用道具 举报