声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-7-28 14:37:36 |只看该作者

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career.

Life is short, For young people, in my own perspective, everyone want to try several different jobs and experiments as much as possible works. As we young people want to enjoy every minute of life by trying several different works and find out one job that suit ourselves as a long term career. Although there are also several disadvantages of this method, such as you can not get much experience in one job and become a master in one field after years work. However, as the sentences said: interests is the best teacher, find a job you really like is much more crucial for a long term career.

Trying several different jobs could lead us to find what kind of job is suitable and enjoyable. During our college time, students usually have a lack of chance and time to know what one job actually like. We can only judge one job by the name and describe even according to our imagination. Only internship is our exclusive chance to know what is the real work is after taking off the colorful cover of some jobs.  What is more, we have to spend our time on doing experimentation in lab or reading books in library. We do not have enough time to do several different jobs. Thus, find a job as a long term career after graduating from college immediately is too rashness. There are always my friends complain about their works, some are government officer, some are sales of big company, some are workers of factory, but there is one thing similar, they all consider their jobs is far more different with what they think before, they do not like current job. In conclusion, young people try several different jobs is good for finding a favor job.

Trying several different jobs could also make us know many different domains' knowledge. There is a trend that a composite people are more and more poplar. Any companies or organizations hope their employees could handle numerous kinds of jobs. A graduated student with double degrees is much easier to get a job than their single degree classmates. It is no need to say one has a variety of dissimilar working experience. In fact, it is not only having benefits in finding a job, but also good for one's career development. My brother working in a foreign owned insurance company as a sales and there is one chance his department need create a website. Happenly my brother once worked in an internet based company for one year. He takes over this job and finished perfectly. Since then, his boss noticed my brother and now he have appointed as their team manager.
That is maybe a special case, nevertheless, there is no doubt multi-ability is a key advantage for career development.

Trying several different jobs could make plenty of friends in a lot of fields. In modern society, friends net is another important factor for one's success. As in many situation the information is not symmetry means you always know less than the inside people. But if you luckily have a friend in the core, everything is changed, you will get more information and details that may help you save much time and do better than your rivals. What is more, for most office lady or gental in big company, there is a big problem for them, as a everyday hard jobs and limited people contact, it is hard to find a boy/girl friends. Trying several jobs could have many opportunities to contact many opposite sex people which could solve this problem effectively.

Finally, as I have mentioned before, trying many different jobs have its disadvantages, you may spent a few years to get your long term career, and start later than your peers. It is also hard to make choices when you need to find a new job and start working in a totally fresh environment. However, compared to the advantages I cited before. It is just something we have to suffer during our development. In conclusion, I prefer try several different jobs before I take a long term career.
ANY JOBS! JUST F*CK IT!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-28
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-7-30 17:03:01 |只看该作者
好长 先膜拜一下 我这就开拍嗷

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-28
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-7-30 17:47:04 |只看该作者
word 07

别忘了帮我改嗷 https://bbs.gter.net/viewthread.php?tid=1130567&extra=
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-5
精华
帖子

分享之阳

发表于 2010-7-30 17:56:56 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-31 11:32:31 |只看该作者
7月31日  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country

Recently, I often heart about more and more people call world as world village. That means understanding between different countries is becoming deeper and communicate more frequently than before. Traditionally, newspapers and magazines indeed the most important method even unique way to learn about a foreign country for the majority. However, in modern society, especially with the development of internet technology, Newspapers and magazines are so indirect and limited that they are not that good for world village.

With the development of internet technology, people could know more fresh news and a larger number of knowledge than newspapers and magazines. As the limited of publish method of paper based media, information on newspapers and magazines have to be edited and printed then published. So we could only know the news hours even days later. For the foreign news,situation get worse. However, according to the webpages, we can nearly know the news instantly. What is more, internet news always combined with more related photos. Also we could leave a judgment or message of the news and information so that people in different country could discuss together and learn more than paper based media.

With the development of tourism, more and more people could get out of national gate to visit another country. That is no denied the best way to learn about a foreign country. One can visit some old temples or churches to learn the belief of foreign countries. After that we can taste a traditional delicious food and take a rest at small coffee room besides flourish street to experiment how the native daily life is. Then sun comes down, we could stroll on the music ground to listen foreign music maybe dance with foreign friends. Nowadays, 21 European countries have taken an agreement that citizen in these countries or people with one of these countries ‘visa could visit each other without limited, that is a trend that people visit foreign country will become easier and easier. So if one want learn a foreign country, the best way is get there and living for months, you will know how a foreign country actually is.

With the development of multi-media technology, especially the video, people could learn a foreign country lively and directly. With the development of relationships between different countries, communication activities such as music show or culture classes lead people learn foreign country in numerous angles. Thus, newspapers and magazines even still one of good ways to learn about a foreign country, there are many other better ways to instead of these traditional methods.
ANY JOBS! JUST F*CK IT!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-2 08:39:21 |只看该作者
已修改~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-2 14:00:13 |只看该作者
7月31日  % a& Y( C8 `$ ~! {! h
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country
$ T! A- X8 i' X2 m) c* F2 q4 B
Recently, I often heart about more and more people(an increasing number of people 会更好) call(calling) world as world village. That means understanding between different countries is becoming deeper(more profound) and communicate (is) more frequently than before. Traditionally, newspapers and magazines indeed (are) the most important method even unique way to learn about a foreign country for the majority. However, in modern society, especially with the development of internet technology, Newspapers and magazines are so indirect and limited that they are not that good for world village.(to learn each other)
5 v0 H4 l3 J- h4 j$ K
With the development of internet technology, people could know more fresh news and a larger number of knowledge than newspapers and magazines. As the limited of publish method of paper based media, information on newspapers and magazines have to be edited and printed then published. So we could only know the news hours even days later. For the foreign news,situation get(gets 或者would be) worse. However, according to(via or by means of 会更好) the webpages, we can nearly know the news instantly. What is more, internet news always combined with more related photos. Also we could leave a judgment or message of(about) the news and information so that people in different country could discuss together and learn more than paper based media.7 c8 r" z9 s1 t* ~
/ r+ R5 L: N! ]  K: S; @3 A
With the development of tourism, more and more people could get out of national gate to visit another country. That is no denied the best way to learn about a foreign country. One can visit some old temples or churches to learn the belief of foreign countries. After that we can taste a traditional delicious food and take a rest at small coffee room besides flourish street to experiment how the native daily life is.(这个句子感觉有点累赘) Then sun comes down, we could stroll on the music ground to listen foreign music maybe dance with foreign friends. Nowadays, 21 European countries have taken an agreement that citizen in these countries or people with one of these countries ‘visa could visit each other without limited, that is a trend that people visit foreign country will become easier and easier. So if one want learn a foreign country, the best way is get there and living for months, you will know how a foreign country actually is.
% o- ^% w) n+ @! I0 [! |2 A9 W1 Y0 m) d
With the development of multi-media technology, especially the video, people could learn a foreign country lively and directly. With the development of relationships between different countries, communication activities such as music show or culture classes lead people learn(learning) foreign country in numerous angles(aspects). Thus, newspapers and magazines even still one of good ways to learn about a foreign country, there are many other better ways to instead of(instead是副词 应该是substitute ) these traditional methods.
文章结构不错 例子要更详细点 就是不必要的小错误太多了 评分时这点是很重要的

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-5 14:59:48 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.

Following with the development of career ability, one may get a higher salary and have to work day after day, sometimes even in weekend. After a long time heavy pressure work, maybe weeks, maybe months, people will get angry and have a bad body situation. According to an analysis, in thousand of people who join in the survey, one who earn much do not feel as happiness and health as one earn little. From my own perspective, I prefer a low salary but with more vacation job than a heavy full years job although it is get paid much. I will support and strong my idea in the following paragraphs

To begin with, I have to say the meaning of life is not only jobs and money. In our short life, there are too much valuable things we should cherish such as Family. During vacations, I could play with my little son, teaching him how to play a basketball. I could stay with my wife maybe just cook a dinner with her or share the housework. I could go and visit my parents; maybe what i could do is just talk with them or take company with them to go to a park. All of these are little things in our life. However, they could make me also my family feels warm. And as we all know how important a warm and harmony family is for one's career success. Thus, more vacation makes it possible for staying with family which is more important compared with getting a higher payment.

Secondly, I could do many meaningful and helpful things in vacations. One always do the same work is not only boring but also no good for career development. We can utilize holidays to read more books or hear a professional lessons which is also a relax from hundreds of working documents. Some International companies usually hold this kind of lessons such as Siemens. One who have just finished a big case and do well in this work, company will give you a chance to go another city and send you to take a maybe MBA classes. In one side, transforming role from workers to students is a kind of relax, In the other hand, going to another city also provide  a chance for traveling around. After finishing the class, the working ability also have a huge improvnment which is undoubted good for a long time career development.

Lastly, although the working salary is in a low level, however, more vacations makes is possible for us managing our own job, we could do some business or investment during the vacation. If so, we also could earn as much money as those who get a higher working payment. And the merits of this earring money way is we are our own boss, and if one have accumulated plenty of experience, you even could quit the original job and built own company so that will get another level for career and payment.

All after all, a job with more vacation time allow us share much more time with family, much more time improve ourselves, also make it possible to create our own career. Compared with the limited freedom job that own small improvement space, I prefer the former one.
ANY JOBS! JUST F*CK IT!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 09:38:56 |只看该作者
修改啦
昨晚在学校里上不到网  现在跑到图书馆来上
也帮我改咯~

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1131643-1-1.html

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-10 20:31:49 |只看该作者
09.07.25NA
$ n% ^; @. E9 X' G0 Y8 x
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and TV programs made in one’s own country are more interesting than those made in other countries.

With the technology developnment, watching foreign movies and Tv programs are much easier than before. It opens a window for people who want to get to know foreign culture and news. However, if you ask which kind of media programs do you like best, my answer is native movies and tv programs without any doubt. As it is much easier for me to understand the real meaning that the movies and tv programs want to express. I will support my point in following paragraphs.

To begin with, there is no doubt that to understand mother language is much easier than a foreign one. As the mother language is what we learn since we were bone to earth. We know nearly all the words and memos. What is more, the story behind the words and the meaning of a words or sentences is hardly for a foreigner to understand. Sometimes. I could take myseflt to be an example, I have learned english for more than ten years and watch plenty of movies or tv seriers. However, I still could not really understand the humorous in popular tv ‘friends’, expecially when one say a joke and the back sounds is laughing, I become confused and have to google what is the real meaning of that sentences. Although it is a good way to learn a foreign language, I prefer a native tv show as I could catch every points without breake and confuse.

Secondly, although for a master of that foreign language, only for few people could get that level, one with different culture background is hardly accept an different culture from his heart so that one can’t experient the humourous and entertainment from the movies and tv shows. That is something formed since one’s birth and influnced by surounded people and enviroment. Take my brother for instance. He worked in germany for more than ten years, although his german language is perfect so that he once be a broadcaster in radio. He told me, his favourite tv show is still cctv even it is played in germany.  Thus, even one know every words and memo, even one know it is a joke. It is hardly for a foreigner to feel happy and fun according to foreign movies and tv shows.

Finally, the basic problem for a foreigner can not really understand the entertainment spirit from tv shows and movies is the difference in culture which is hardly changed by a short time study. What is more,. the basic aim of movies and tv shows, for me , is entertainment. Thus, I prefer a native one than a foreign media program as it could get the aim of entertainment for me.
ANY JOBS! JUST F*CK IT!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 10:36:21 |只看该作者

RE: 黄凯的作文帖

搞定~
人生短暂,相逢有缘,只要happy,没准再见