寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-13
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-2 15:22:33 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.

Everyone witnesses the boom development of economy and personal life from Industry Revolution, when we need to make a career choice in such situation. the majority are inclined to make the perfect job to make life better. Some cynical people hold the opinion the job provided a higher salary but less vacation time outweighs the counterpart with more rest and less pay. However, everyone has different opinions about ideal careers. My preference is adopting a more relaxing job, maybe the salary is not decent.

An important question arises when we talk about money, could money bring happiness? The common opinion, the more money we earned, the happier we felt, is not always right. Admittedly money as the representative of the wealth is important in same occasion, It is so frustrated that people are evaluated
only by money. Enjoying the whole period from birth to death seems closer to everyone's dream and happiness. Money is just a mean to fulfill people's wishes and desires. Suppose that vacation can bring more enjoyable moments to color our lives, why not just accumulate the wealth but forget the goal that you pursue.

In addition, more vacation time permits us to do what we are interested in, we also can spend a lot of time with family members and friends. Thus the job with more vacations actually benefits both our mental health and the relationship with others. For me, I enjoy the moment talking with masters in the book, I can not forget the view of Mekong River sitting on the ship board, and I cherish the whole afternoon fishing with my father at the Lake District. All the gorgeous vacations' experiences overshadow a high paid job without so much personal time.

Furthermore, vacation is not contradicted with working, but having a relaxing vacation can be helpful to the work.. People are not machines, from mental or physical perspective, we should take time to rest. More vacation time is not only providing an outlet to relax or escape the hardship of the work, it is also a period that you can reflect your work and life. What you learn from work, what you did not do well before, and how to improve the recent situation. All the questions need us to think and clarify our future development. Losing or ignoring such process, you would confuse about relationship of work and life as the time passed.

In conclusion, when the quality of life, and personal values taken into consideration, a job with more vacation time but a low salary appeals me more than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 08.03 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子