[活动] chikako.k的作文贴 [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-9 22:50:15 |只看该作者
“A good laugh is sunshine in a house“, as we all know, keeping happy and optimistic is needed by everyone who is more likely to undergo heavy burdens from life and work. However, some people advocate that achieving success is more important than remaining happy. As far as I am concerned, although we insist on something that ended by failure, we can still utilize the happiness from our heart that give us courage to pick it up and try again until the day we succeed. Thus, to remain happy and optimistic seems to be the first choice when faced with the dilemma.
First of all, keeping happy and optimistic can support us in a benign state that attracts many friends and relatives around us to look for an appropriate way to solve it together. As long as the happy mood is here, anything can be thought over. If people who just want to be successful and don’t care about the circumstance they live, the kinsmen who love them, they will lose more and more until they own merely the success itself. We may take affairs of my workmate, for example, he is the man with wild ambition and always looking forward to be promoted.  For this aim he kept on trying to please his boss,rarely have fun with his old friends and even left his family alone. At last, he had got his wish to become a superintendent in his company. But he said to me he never felt happy since the day he tried harder for the promotion. That is to say, happiness is more important than achieving success.
In addition, to remain happy and optimistic can give us more opportunities to access the success we need. There is no doubt that a happy man/woman can inspire many things that will benefit him/her. For instance, once there was a better opportunity to traveling abroad for our class during my high school. My headmaster finally chose Jeremy who always optimistic and cheerful for everything happened in his life. He said he seemed to be easy to communicate with others that will help him learn a lot outside our country. / F# J; V. t# r# ?9 w
Eventually, a person who remains happy and optimistic when he/she fails can help him/her recover sooner(语法错)(happy and optimistic attitude can help a person recover sooner when…), then grabs new orientation to achieve success. Admittedly, failure is easily to bring pain in our heart which is difficult to relieve. Whereas, if we own the happy mood, we will be tended to find the bright side between two choices.  There is a half cup of water provided in front of us. The optimistic people seem to feel that they still have half cup of water, while the others believe that they only have the half cup of water. These former people can use their happy state to relieve their pain from the failure in a rapid speed.
In summary, to remain happy and optimistic when we fail can teach us more lessons not only in relationships, but also in emotion which is more important than achieving success.
写的不错!但有一些语法错误。但还是可以压缩一下

使用道具 举报

RE: chikako.k的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子