寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-3 12:12:23 |只看该作者

9-3

独立:
Do you prefer to take a low-paid but secure job or a job with a high salary but easy to lose?  (Work)

Most people prefer the job with both high salary and more stable, but it is very hard to find obviously. How to balance the stability and payment is sure to be widely concerned by not only employees, but also companies. In my opinion, a job with a high salary but easy to lose is better.

To begin with, earning more money, to some extent, is the primary goal for people to work and we cannot imagine the situation without money. Take me for example, if two corporations offer me two similar positions, I would like to choose the job with more salary without hesitation at all. And in some cases, despite a company provides a secure job, I will be not cared any more. My career aims for more payments, because it is not only for me, but also I must be responsibility to my whole family. Admittedly, for most people, money becomes the chiefly standard to assess the success of people. So in my view, people should try hard to earn more money but not to guarantee its stability.

Furthermore, with more money, people can find another job without flustered. When some people lose their jobs and try to find another one, for those with enough deposits, they are always not hurry. On the contrary, although the secure job is very stability, there are also some chances to lose job. In this case, it is possible for people with low salaries to care a lot about the livelihood and attempt to find new job in hurry. For example, my neighbor has lost his high-salary job two months ago, but then he went to take vacation without any worry at all. Several days ago, he found a better job which is still with high wages and not immobile. Thereby concerning the stable job does not mean it will never be lost, the high salary position is preference.

Finally, it is more likely for people to pursue high-quality life with high-salary. There is no doubt that people need money to pay for necessaries, social activities, vocations and so forth. Nevertheless, the less money earned will limit the qualities. For instance, if people want to travel abroad, it will cost a large amount of money and it is very commonly for several families to give up the plan for its high expense. Besides, concerning about the financial problems, people probably will select only a few activities. Therefore, the low salary jobs have negative influence on people’s daily life.

In conclusion, what is striking is it is not only the stability of job that is selecting the job. The high salary for its positive impact on people’s daily life is more important.

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-3 12:13:03 |只看该作者

9-3 综合

TPO 16

The lecture and the reading passage give a pair of opinions about the science of archaeology in British. The reading states that uncovering and studying old culture artifacts were faced with serious problems and limitations in UK, but the professor does not think so.

Initially, the lecture presents that if an uncovered archaeologically valuable site is found, the related people-archaeologists and constructors-will get together to preserve the site. The protective plan will be arranged before it is allowed to construct. It refutes the reading that many valuable artifacts were lost to construction projects.

Subsequently, the passage demonstrates the financial support is not enough to investigate all projects, including both the important sites and other interesting projects. The lecture contradicts the passage by citing the evidence that archaeology was funded by construction companies, not through government. Besides, some new resources will come from the preservation plans.

Finally, the lecture indicates that the archaeology requires a lot of people to deal with plans, researches and data. Nowadays, the number of positions is more than ever before in British. But the reading claims that there are only a few positions provided, and most people who wanted to become archaeologists went to the other areas.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-11-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-3 20:13:15 |只看该作者
改好了,独立9.2
取次花丛懒回顾,半缘修道GRE

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-9-4 00:33:20 |只看该作者
59# estop

久等~
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-25
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 枫华正茂 枫情万种

发表于 2010-9-4 01:21:29 |只看该作者
综合写作9.2

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-4 09:51:12 |只看该作者
已改好。多交流。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-4 10:06:48 |只看该作者

独立2009.1.10
公众需不需要为公共交通工具付钱

Whether publics should pay for public transportation is sure to be widely cared by both the government and residents. Concerning the heavy pressure of traffic nowadays, it is essential to get the transportation services free of charge.

To begin with, transportation fees play a crucial role on the progress of society, because the financial burden will be relieved effective through the support of publics. Thereby, the government could pay more money to perfect the transportation system. For example, the government could construct a new underground line. The underground could provide convenient services for a large number of people and help them get arrivals in short time. Besides, the government could also funds on other parts, like the art museums and concert halls to enrich the daily lives of most people in cities.

However, traffic jams, especially in some advanced cities, are increasing frequency. The motivation to residents to access the public transportation will be effective to some extent. Admittedly, the construction of transportation could not follow the rapid pace of society, and in light of the increasing number of private cars, the traffic problems are more serious. Therefore, the government should attract the residents to use the public transportations, like buses, undergrounds and so forth. Take me for example, I always get outside by my own car for its high-speed and convenient. But if the government implements a new policy to get the underground free, I could prefer to use it because I could save amount of money and there is always a traffic jam in rush-hour time

Finally, the decreasing expenses of transportation could bring down entry barriers of cities. What is striking is that the investments of the cities themselves are inadequate. And these investments are of great importance to the development of cities. However, comparing to the past, the entry barriers are too severe to help people to live in the cities. The transportation fees enlarge the daily expense of the workers and these fees have become a burden. Take Shenzhen for example, workers in this city spend about a quarter of salaries on the traffic and it imposes restrictions on their entries. Unfortunately, the labors are the foundation to address the advancement.

In conclusion, concerning the requirements of cities and residents, the public transportation should be free.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-4 18:06:23 |只看该作者

TPO 17

The lecture and the reading passage give a pair of opinions about the bird populations. The reading states that due to the increasing of human population, the number of birds is decline greatly, but the professor does not think so.

Initially, the lecture demonstrates that there are some better and larger habitats for birds, and forests, wetlands and grasslands are expanded. So the bird population is increased. It refutes the reading that with the growth number of human population, the habitats of birds are reduced.

Subsequently, the reading claims that the severely destruction of bird habitats will result from the agriculture activities. However, the lecture indicates that nowadays, the agriculture requires less and less land every year. Besides, the latest crops could provide more food and it could satisfy the basic needs. Thereby, there is no need for agriculture to destroy the bird habitats.

Finally, the chemical pesticides are under an incorrect history. The most new pesticides are less poisonous and there are some new species of crops which releases the pesticides by itself. And there is no harm for birds by natural pesticides. But the passage states that the using chemical pesticides is increased and is harmful to the birds

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-5 00:30:38 |只看该作者
63# estop
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-5 00:31:18 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 longxue26 于 2010-9-5 13:23 编辑

综合的好了
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-5 10:36:01 |只看该作者
改好了哦

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-5 11:11:04 |只看该作者
70# estop
The lecture and the reading passage give a pair of opinions about the bird populations. The reading states that due to the increasing(increase) of human population, the number of birds is decline(declining) greatly, but the professor does not think so.
8 G  Y4 `0 I, @- Y: m 9 q3 j3 j  g6 T$ i( p' a; P. n
Initially, the lecture demonstrates that there are some better and larger habitats for birds, and forests, wetlands and grasslands are expanded. So the bird population is increased. It refutes the reading that with the growth number of human population, the habitats of birds are reduced.最好列举一下城市里有鸟 比如......

4 j' @( ?1 h% i; i5 M4 p
" N; |4 u% f* h) j) _' f
Subsequently, the reading claims that the severely destruction of bird habitats will result from the agriculture activities. However, the lecture indicates that nowadays, the agriculture requires less and less land every year. Besides, the latest crops could provide more food and it could satisfy the basic needs. Thereby, there is no need for agriculture to destroy the bird habitats.+ A5 h" ^+ e; B+ b. z8 p8 l' ^- E

Finally, the chemical pesticides are under an incorrect history这话有点诡异 他们讲的都是prediction. The most new pesticides are less poisonous and there are some new species of crops which releases the pesticides(resistant to pesticides 我听的是这样的) by itself. And there is no harm for birds by natural pesticides. But the passage states that the using chemical pesticides is increased(讲的是未来吧 怎么还用被动?) and is harmful to the birds

你为什么讲的那么简洁呢 让我这个综合越写越多 独立越写越少的人 十分羞愧。。
错误   建议   精彩
少混QQ, 论坛,多练习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-6 14:01:15 |只看该作者

What could teach people something about real life is sure to be widely cared by most people. Concerning the films, combining the reality and imagination, it is not appreciated way for people to learn real life.

To begin with, watching movies is an effective way to understand the real life. By and large, learning the real life comes from the historical events, because these incidents could help people to know the previous and then to help people understand the real life nowadays. Admittedly, most people only have a few opportunities to experience some famous events by themselves and some film directors are likely to present these events to audiences. Thereby, in light of the vivid visual and auditory impacts in the film, it is easier for people to understand the incidents at large. For example, the latest movie, after shock, depicts the severe earthquake happened about two decade years ago in China. And although most Chinese know this disaster, they do not realize the scene of earthquake. So the movie plays an important role to learn the famous events and afterwards it could help people to understand real life.

However, the movies are always contained some imaginations and artistic treatments. There is no doubt that these artistic treatments could confuse most people to understand the real life more hard, even incorrectly. Take the movie, Inception, for example, it tells about the dream layers. People may be lost in the dream layer and could not know what the real world is. In this case, it is difficult for people to understand real life. What is striking is it is possible for people to confuse to the gaps between the realistic and visional.

Finally, in my view, the best way to learn something about real life is to visit the museums. Generally speaking, history is the epitome of a real life. We can learn the history through visiting the museum. From these actual and accurate data, it is easier for people to think about the reality by themselves. For me for instance, visiting a history of development of my city, I could know my city is emerging city. Therefore, the real life in my country is full of the opportunities and serious competitions. In the upper level, only the excellent people could capture the opportunities and in the lower level, most residents could get a comfortable life if they are work hard.

In conclusion, it is not only the movie that is drawing real life. Concerning the authenticity and accuracy, visiting the museum is an effective way to teach people something about real life.

使用道具 举报

RE: 【作文本】estop [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子