声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-24 15:41:17 |只看该作者
独立: 09.01.10NA

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Improving schools is the most important factor in the successful development of a country., d$ d6 P$ Z0 G4 C: i; a9 M

The development of a country is sure to be widely cared and which factor is the most important is a long-term topic. In my opinion, improving schools, for its narrow limitation, can only do a little for successful progress.
简洁有力!

To begin with, improving schools plays an important role in development of a country. The graduates from schools are potential forces to improve the society with their special knowledge, brilliant ideas and well-developed qualities. Admittedly, rich experienced teachers, good studying environments, and excellent libraries are crucial factors to develop students. Additional, if teachers have some good qualities and schools have several mature ideas, the most students in these schools could possess these virtues too. Students as the future masters of the countries have severely influence on development.
漂亮~很好

Unfortunately, improving schools, however, has limited impact on the evolution. To a large extent, the development depends most on the policies of governments. The students can offer their professional skills but cannot change the social environment. For example, my brother graduated from a great (famous是不是好点?)university and joined a big firm with aspiration. But after only a year, he transformed to a invariable employee without the ambitions(去掉the 或者s), improving the area, at all. (少了not)

很有利的论证~

Consequently, the best way to advance a country is the regulation of the government. The Wealth of Nations, the first economic book, said that the society has an invisible hand to upgrade, and it could be advanced by itself. But, there are also some negative factors to block the improvement of the society and schools are useless. So it requires that the government builds up amount of policies to wipe off the bad elements and the healthy social environment will accelerate the growth.

国富论。。很像GRE的例子了。。
In conclusion, the statement that improving schools can gain a successful advancement of a country is not convincing and the government is decisive to the upgrades.(这句不顺,可以考虑改下~)

稍微短了点感觉逻辑很好~个别注意下~结尾再有力点就更好了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-4-3
精华
帖子

分享之阳

发表于 2010-8-24 18:34:53 |只看该作者
修改好了
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-24 19:06:40 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 estop 于 2010-8-24 21:55 编辑

Tpo7

The reading passage and the lecture give a contrary opinion to the topic of ecocertification. In the reading, it states that the ecocertification label in America has no effect at all, but the lecture refutes.

To begin with, the reading suggests that American can not be attracted by the ecocertification label for the consumers do not trust it. However, citing the evidence that American have confidence to identify the label from advertisement, the lecture thinks the consumers in the United States could be convinced by the independent third party, which is totally refuting the reading.

Subsequently, in the lecture, although consumers are motivated by price, if the variation of the price is not in excess of about 5%, people will not care. However, in the reading, it is likely to choose cheaper uncertified ones for its lower price.

Finally, the reading believes the ecocertification will be effective only when selling the products abroad. Oppositely, in the lecture, the certification will play an important role to compete with others no matter whether it goes abroad or not. And the American prefers the domestic goods to others.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-25 15:46:49 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 estop 于 2010-8-25 15:50 编辑

A better than B类型的作文还是把握不住,希望大家多提提意见,如何展开

有的时候复制进来会有问题,可以用word直接看

独立:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.(Work)

Most people prefer the job with both high salary and more vocation time, but it is very hard to find obviously. How to balance the vocation time and payment is sure to be widely concerned by not only employees, but also companies. In my opinion, a job with a high salary but less vocation time is better.

To begin with, earning more money, to some extent, is the primary goal for people to work and we cannot imagine the situation without money. For example, if two corporations offer me two similar positions, I would like to choose the job with more salary without hesitation at all. And in some cases, despite a company provides an easier job, I will be not cared any more. My career aims for more payments, because it is not only for me, but also I must be responsibility to my family. Admittedly, People require the money to purchase the necessaries, and for my relatives to set up for life, I should try hard to earn more money but not to take more vocation.

Furthermore, with more money, we can have high-quality vocations. There is no doubt that people need money to pay for transportation, accommodation, entrance tickets and so forth. Nevertheless, the less money is earned will limit the vocations. For instance, if people want to travel abroad, it will cost a large amount of money and it is very commonly for several families to give up the plan for high expense. So, more vocation time is unequal to better holidays.

Finally, while a job with high salary is better for most people, as it was mentioned above, it may be opposite for some other people. Those have no ambitions, desires and do not want to struggle for the money. To some extent, it is much better for them to be an employee with more leisure time. Besides, they are likely to travel to suburbs for closing the nature and far away from cities.

In conclusion, the issue depends on different kinds of people. But in most cases, the job with high salary and less vocation time is better for both the high-quality daily life and holidays.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-25 18:34:44 |只看该作者

8-25 TPO8综合

The lecture and reading passage have a contrary topic of accuracy of the memoir which is written by Chevalier. The reading casts doubts to the accuracy of the memoir due to three reasons, but the lecture totally refutes.

Initially, the reading states that Chevalier did not have enough money to pay for attending parties and gambling, because he loaned a large amount of money from Swiss merchant. However, the lecture strongly disagrees with the critics due to that the parties and gambling are just two ways to earn money and he borrowed money while waiting the money.

Subsequently, the lecture suggests Chevalier was noting the conversation after it just occurred. And when he wrote the memoir, he referred notes to ensure it accurately. So, the lecture strongly refutes the critics that the memoir is very inaccurate for it was written many years after the conversations happened.

Finally, the reading believes that the Chevalier is freed for his politically well-connected friends in Venice, but not to escape by himself. However, the lecture refutes it because there are also some prisoners have more effective friends and they are not freed. And the room in the prison had been repaired after the prison break.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-25 23:55:31 |只看该作者
大家相互学习~
经历是一份礼物,我们正在被赐予着。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-26 00:38:44 |只看该作者
18# estop

话说你这个附件传的有问题  貌似是路径问题
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-26 00:46:28 |只看该作者
18# estop

完毕
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-26 17:35:03 |只看该作者
24号的替你改好了,互相学习。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-26 21:16:01 |只看该作者
The lecture and reading passage have a contrary topic(不是topic不同 是观点不同) of accuracy of the memoir which is written by Chevalier. The reading casts doubts to the accuracy of the memoir due to three reasons, but the lecture totally refutes.% P+ ]4 t  C4 Q1 D( ~

Initially, the reading states that Chevalier did not have enough money to pay for attending parties and gambling只是证明他不富而已, because没有因果原因 he loaned a large amount of money from Swiss merchant. However, the lecture strongly disagrees with the critics due to that the parties and gambling are just two ways to earn money不是的 and he borrowed money while waiting the money.他借钱是因为资金周转吧% e4 }0 r; I& [, S3 f1 N

Subsequently, the lecture suggests Chevalier was noting the conversation after it just occurred. And when he wrote the memoir, he referred notes to ensure it accurately. So, the lecture strongly refutes the critics that the memoir is very inaccurate for it was written many years after the conversations happened.
1 Q' Q4 ]( b3 F, x- v
. Y5 L& Y# B7 }/ z, T
Finally, the reading believes that the Chevalier is freed for his politically well-connected friends in Venice, but not to escape by himself. However, the lecture refutes it because there are also some prisoners have more effective friends and they are not freed. And the room in the prison had been repaired after the prison break.最好点明是ceiling破了
有的地方同义转换得很不错,安排的也很不错,第一段可能没听清楚,还是我听错了?原来很确定 现在不确定了。。
错误   建议   精彩
少混QQ, 论坛,多练习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-26 22:42:12 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 estop 于 2010-8-27 00:12 编辑

独立8-26:
Younger school children (aged five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, language, science and history. (Education)

Which subject younger school children should be required to study is sure to be widely concerned. In my view, children face the requirement from society and it is not only traditional lessons that are mapping the path.

To begin with, children should be provided the basic education all over the subjects as far as schools could. Younger is under the period that lack the knowledge and experience in lots of areas. But what is striking is that most of children are curious about almost everything. For my young brother, when we went to the zoo, he was asking what he did not understand without stop. In my opinion, there is no reason to ignore the curiosity of children. So there is no doubt that the children should receive the knowledge what they desire to know.

Furthermore, in light of the unknown of their future careers, music and art, as the potential vocations, are of great importance. While children aged five to ten possess some habits, it is impossible, to some extent, for them to believe future jobs accurately. For instance, when I was a child in the primary school, my desire was to become a teacher. However, nowadays, my desire vocation turns to be another one. Besides, some children maybe become a pianist as Langlang, one of the most famous musicians in China. Thereby, the art and music should be attached to the subjects.

Finally, the students should learn not only knowledge, but also good qualities from schools. In some cases, the music and art lessons would provide some necessary qualities for children, because there are lots of stories that how the famous artists to achieve success step by step and overcome problems. For example, in the music history class, teachers may tell story that Beethoven had written several classical symphonies after he became deaf. Through this way, children could pursue the good quality of never give up and they may learn the spirit to face the difficulty bravely.

In conclusion, concerning to the special requirements and periods of younger school children, it is much better for school to add the music and art lessons.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-27 00:13:09 |只看该作者
8-26综合estop

TPO9

The reading and lecture give a contrary opinion about the advantages of hydrogen-based fuel-cell engines. The passage thinks it will replace the internal-combustion engines soon, but the speaker does not think so.

Initially, the reading states that the hydrogen, comparing the limitation of oils, is hard to be deleted. But the lecture refutes it by citing the evidence of that water can not be directly used and hydrogen is not easy to transform. The speaker believes the pure hydrogen in liquid state is difficult to be made. So it totally reverses the opinion in the passage.

Subsequently, the lecture indicates the process to manufacture pure hydrogen also requires burning the coal and oil in the manufactories. This reason is against the content in the reading using the new engines could solve the problems about the pollutions.

Finally, the reading suggests that the new engines have more competitiveness economically. But the lecture disagrees with it. While the hydrogen is much cheaper, fuel cell engines are so expensive that there is no economic advantage at all.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-27 07:01:59 |只看该作者
已经修改完毕
不放弃,不灰心

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-27 22:15:30 |只看该作者

独立:
University students should take part-time jobs.(Education & Work)

The work experience is sure to be widely cared by companies. And taking the university students into account, they will graduate soon. Thereby, taking part-time job is essential to college students.

To begin with, the students should earn some money while in the university. Unlike the fees in middle school, the universities tuition fees are much expensive. In some cases, it has become a burden to poor families. In my view, the university students are not at young age, and they have adequate capacity of sharing the responsibility for the tuitions. Take me for example; I have been an intern in a company for half a year. Although the salary I earned only a little, after one semester’s job, I save amount of money that could be paid for half of the tuitions. Therefore taking a part-time job is an effective way to share the burden.

Furthermore, the practice experience could strongly support students to find a well job when they graduate from schools. What is striking is that the graduates always complain that the job opportunities are much rare, but meanwhile, some companies also beef about it is hard to find suitable students to satisfy the work. In my opinion, the emerging problem results from the gap between the knowledge and practical application. Concerning the students could gain the experience from the part-time job, thereby, it is necessary to attend.

Finally, students face the requirement from the society and it is not only the professional knowledge that mapping the path. By and large, most people in the schools are friendly and when facing the difficulties, teachers and others will take pleasure in help the students. However, in the workplace, it turns to very complex. Students should learn to solve the problems by themselves and take precautions against the potential dangers. Through the part time job, the students could realize the workplace in advance. So, I believe that students need the experience in workplace to well prepare to easily adjust to new circumstance.

In conclusion, taking a part-time job could offer the university students not only the money to share the family burden, but also precious experience to help them confront the future work better.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-27 22:17:19 |只看该作者

8-27
综合 TPO10

The reading and lecture give a contrary opinion about the reason to the decline of sea otter populations. The reading states that the decline results from the environmental pollution, but the lecturer does not think so.

Initially, the lecture explains that no one could really find the dead otters; thereby the sea otters are not damaged by the pollution. It strongly refutes the reading that the industrial chemical pollution contributes to the decreasing of the population of sea otters.

Furthermore, the lecture disagrees with the phenomenon, stated in the passage, the number of other mammals is also decreased because of the ecosystem is affected by the pollution, citing the evidence of the mammals are disappeared due to the human hunting. Additionally, the decline changes the diet of many mammals, like sea lions, whales and so forth. So they have to find the food off the coast.

Finally, the passage suggests that the pollution along the coast is enlarged by ocean currents or other environmental factors. However, it concludes the statement by the lecture just right. The irregular pattern of otter decline demonstrates the reason is not the pollution but the interfered by human.

使用道具 举报

RE: 【作文本】estop [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
转发
转发该帖子
【作文本】estop
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1141678-1-1.html