声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-8
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-11-29 20:55:11 |只看该作者

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Playing sports teaches people more lessons about the life., r
People can learn lessons about the life from a variety of aspects such as communication with others and figure’s autobiographies. However, as far as I am concerned, playing sports teaches people more lessons about the life like persistence, being calm and cooperation.

Initially, doing sports can help us learn to persist. For one, he could not be accomplished in a sport in one day. So people need practice and exercise constantly and frequently. Take me for instance. I like jogging, while in the past which was the thing I hate doing most. To promote my vital capacity that would make me play the flute better, I have to persist in jogging every night according to my flute teacher’s suggestion. Day by day, the distance I can run for has improved from 800 meters to 10 kilometers in a fortnight. That is such a huge achievement for me. Meanwhile, I gradually find myself love jogging. Through doing sports, I realize that persistence is a vital way to access to success.

To be calm when facing the unwanted consequences of competitions is another thing that can be learnt directly from doing sports. During the sports competition, there must be a large amount of audience no matter at the scene or in front of the televisions all watching the competition and cheering up for their beloved teams. Meanwhile, players are always filled of pressure which comes from the expectations of boss and fans, also from the atmosphere on the spot. We all know that one is sure to lose when two tigers fight. Players should stay calm while their team is the loser. So that we can easily learn to keep calm by doing sports because failure is a common thing in the sports.

In addition, cooperation can be embodied straightly through playing sports. Most sports need more than two people to play. As a result, collaboration is crucial to play sports very well. For example, many companies are willing to hold some sports competitions to raise the spirit of cooperation.

Conclusively, the lessons that can be learnt from doing sports are mach more than that I mentioned before. Anyway, doing sports is better than doing nothing.
不会传附件,呵呵,请狠批!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-8
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-11-30 19:26:02 |只看该作者
The power of a nation is usually determined by the quality of education in the country. Hence, the government of every country is willing to improve the quality of education through a variety of approaches. One of the important ways to enhance the quality is to increase teachers’ salaries, nonetheless I do not agree the statement.

Nobody can deny that increasing teachers’ salaries can promote the positivity of teachers towards teaching. However, if the ability of a teacher is limited, he or she could not help improve the quality no matter how much effort he or she devotes. Instead, it is better for government to start a class whose aim is to improve the quality of capacity of teaching, which can raise the quality of education authentically and directly.

In addition, increasing the learning interest of student is another access to improve the quality of education. Many researches show that the scores of students who are interested in the subject are always higher than students who are not. Thus many good teachers would like to use diverse facilities to teach the students and enable them to get interest of the subject so that multiply the equipment that can be used in the class should be regarded by the governments and schools.

As far as I am concerned, education is not only limited to students but also to parents, teachers, even to every person who live on the Earth. Therefore, government should set up different classes which can be suited for the people from different classes, ages and jobs. And a atmosphere of loving studying could be spread in the society in a country. The quality of education can increase spontaneously. Take my family for example, since I could remember, my parents always read the books or learn something at their desks when I do my homework. Because of the circumstance, I really like to obtain knowledge in all respects and work hard to gain perfect grades.

In conclusion, the ways to develop the quality of education are too much to illustrate them all, increasing teachers’ salaries just is a small part of that.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-5
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-11-30 20:01:58 |只看该作者
不好意思不能及时改。我的独立不交了。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-5
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-11-30 20:02:16 |只看该作者
你的我明天给你盖好可以么

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-11-30 21:49:18 |只看该作者
7# cyanidin

好的,谢谢啦~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-1 10:46:23 |只看该作者
谢谢给我的建议 互相学习

The power of a nationpower似乎有点nation对内的力量,用the state comprehensive strength 如何) is usually determined by the quality of education in the country. Hence, the government of every country is willing to improve the quality of education through a variety of approaches. One of the important ways to enhance the quality is to increase teachers’ salaries, nonetheless I do not agree the statement.

^" X$ w0 t# |. f& j7 ^
Nobody can deny the fact that increasing teachers’ salaries can promote the positivity of teachers towards teaching. However, if the ability of a teacher is limited, he or she could not help improve the quality no matter how much effort he or she devotes. Instead, it is better for government to start a class whose aim is to improve the quality of capacity of teaching, which can raise the quality of education authentically and directly.
/ Z& ~$ k7 B2 X, `0 z

In addition, increasing the learning interest of a student is another access to improve the quality of education. Many researches show that the scores of students who are interested in the subject are always higher than students who are not. Thus many good teachers would like to use diverse facilities to teach the students and enable(stimulate) them to get interest of the subject so that multiply the equipment that can be used in the class should be regarded by the governments and schools.(
这个复杂句拆开来写是不是更简洁有力些)  y5 ()

9 h3 a" T+ k1 e" [As far as I am concerned, education is not only limited to students but also to parents, teachers, even to every person who live on the Earth. Therefore, government should set up different classes which can be suited for the people from different classes, ages and jobs. And an atmosphere of loving studying could be spread in the society in a country. The quality of education can increase spontaneously(
这个词好,学习). Take my family for example, since I could remember, my parents always read the books or learn something at their desks when I do my homework. Because of the circumstance, I really like to obtain knowledge in all respects and work hard to gain perfect grades.

- |

In conclusion, the ways to develop the quality of education are too much to illustrate them all, increasing teachers’ salaries just is a small part of that.

感觉楼主前两篇作文写的更有力些,继续加油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-1 11:05:54 |只看该作者
darkfinally你的立意很好,结构也不错,就是有不少表达上的小问题,我的意见及供参考,加油!!!

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-6 21:10:34 |只看该作者
谢谢批改~~~
独立

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-7 11:38:53 |只看该作者
改好了~~
TOEFL is a game

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-7 19:55:18 |只看该作者
奇怪了~今天没办法添加附件我发你邮箱去

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-7 22:10:48 |只看该作者
13# bananaslice

好啊~谢谢了  wangkangx2@gmail.com

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-8 08:27:01 |只看该作者
可以了~写的不错的

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-10 00:14:38 |只看该作者
Movies and television has gradually become the main means of relaxation. In that case, they have responsibility to indicate people not to commit anything. Thus, I totally agree on the statement that movies and televisions should always show audience that good people rewarded and bad people are punished.

To begin with, showing the thing to audience is necessary, especially showing to the children. Their standards of judgment have not formed completely. If they watch someone who rubs the bank in the film, they may have such a thought that rubbing is available for me and they can do the same thing when they are at the lack of money.  Therefore, the wrong indication can lead to high crime rate in a sense.

In addition, it can inspire people to work harder to obtain the goals. A lot of movies or televisions show successful experiences about a ordinary man or woman. And they are likely to make people imitate what the hero or heroine do in the film or on television. To take my aunt for example, her favorite TV series is about a love story happening to international students in Harvard University. And she was attracted by the fascinating atmosphere of the college and hence, she began to study earnestly and dreamed of going to the college one day. Eventually, her dream came true. I deem that the main factor that she gain the offer is the influence from that TV series.

今天诹不出来了,先写这么多

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-10 15:46:50 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 luckybabynanfu 于 2010-12-10 15:48 编辑

Movies and television has gradually become the main means of relaxation. In that case, they have responsibility to indicate people not to commit anything(not to commit anything在这什么意思). Thus, I totally agree on the statement that movies and televisions should always show audience that good people rewarded and bad people are punished.

To begin with, showing the thing to audience is necessary, especially showing to the children. Their standards of judgment have not formed completely. If they watch someone who rubs the bank in the film, they may have such a thought that rubbing is available for me (人称代词要一致)and they can(may) do the same thing when they are (at the)删 lack of money.  Therefore, the wrong indication can lead to high crime rate in a sense.

In addition, it can inspire people to work harder to obtain the goals. A lot of movies or televisions show successful experiences about a ordinary man or woman. And they are likely to make people imitate what the hero or heroine do in the film or on television. To take my aunt for example, her favorite TV series is about a love story happening to international students in Harvard University. And she was attracted by the fascinating atmosphere of the college and hence, she began to study earnestly and dreamed of going to the college one day. Eventually, her dream came true. I deem that the main factor that she gain(时态) the offer is the influence from that TV series.

结尾。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-10 21:40:47 |只看该作者
Movies and television has gradually become the main means of relaxation. In that case, they have responsibility to indicate people not to commit anything. Thus, I totally agree on the statement that movies and televisions should always show audience that good people are rewarded and bad people are punished.

To begin with, showing the (good) thing to audience is necessary, especially showing to the children. Their standards of judgment have not formed completely. If they watch someone who rubs the bank in the film, they may have such a thought that rubbing is available for me(them) and they can do the same thing when they are at the (at the 删)lack of money.  Therefore, the wrong indication can lead to high crime rate in a sense.

In addition, it can inspire people to work harder to obtain the goals. A lot of movies or televisions show successful experiences about a ordinary man or woman. And they are likely to make people imitate what the hero or heroine do in the film or on television. To take my aunt for example,(Take my uncle as an example) her favorite TV series is about a love story happening to international students in Harvard University. And she was attracted by the fascinating atmosphere of the college and hence, she began to study earnestly and dreamed of going to the college one day. Eventually, her dream came true. I deem that the main factor that she gain the offer is the influence from that TV series.

使用道具 举报

RE: darkfinally 的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
darkfinally 的作文贴