注册时间
2009-11-14
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-1-27 16:04:05 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 a08805436 于 2011-1-27 16:17 编辑

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to spend money on travelling and vocation than to save money for future?

Although there is no doubt that saving money for a rainy day is reasonably important nowadays, travelling and vocation are much more significant experience from my point of view.

First, travelling to other places is indispensible for the understanding of the world. Greatly as industrialization accelerates the speed of modern life, it precludes people from developing thoughtful and insightful opinions of the whole world.
Take me for example, if I had not made the trip to America, I would never have realized that there is a place in the world where people could enjoy the freedom so directly, nor would I make the willingness to have further education in America. That wonderful trip changes my original concept of the whole world.

Moreover, a vocation would offer people more opportunities to learn knowledge. A place is just like a delicate meal, when you carefully taste it, you could get a lot of nutrient from it. For me, I talked to a lot of local citizens during my trip to America, which not only gave rise to my English, but made me more familiar with customs in that place. Furthermore, I have made a lot of friends there and we still stay in touch.

Admittedly, there are some possible reasons for people to save money for the future such as for education and housing. However, spending money on vocation is a worth dealing. As a saying goes, when you make ends meet, others have already reached their ends. In that sense, saving too much money is not a wise investment in the modern world. Also, due to the global economic crisis, saving your money in the bank is the quickest way to lose it.

From the analysis above, we may safely come to a conclusion that spending your money on travelling, rather than saving money, is likely to make a more prosperous future.
逆水深寒觅枭雄
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 花钱旅行or为未来节约 by a08805436 Daily Writing小组1.27 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发