注册时间
2010-8-3
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-2-14 22:06:11 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
2.14日 综合

The reading passage probe into the contention that forest fires and severe storms can cause a great deal of damage to forests, one method to cope with it is salvage logging which ,according to the article, is beneficial both to a damaged forest and to the economy. The professor's lecture deals with the similar issue, however, she holds that the appeared recovering that salvage logging brings may be harmful to the environment in the long run.

Initially, the cleaning that savage logging does undermines the growing condition of the trees. The lecture proves this by pointing out that the cleaning may cause the result that rich soil lacking
of nutrients which the forest needs. This point of view contradicts what the reading material demonstrates.

Moreover, despite the statement in the reading that insects that decaying wood brings about may be harm to the forest, the lecture proposes
another reasonable opinion that decaying woods may invite more umharmful insects as well such as birds which can be a contributing factor to the health of the forest in the long run.

The lecture's last stance concerns on the claim of the article that salvage logging has economic benefits both to the industry and the workers, the professor argues that this economical benefit does not last long, for the after-fire work shall be made by helicopters which are very expensive and the provided work opportunities are temporary. This argument made by the lecture is incompatible with the article's point.
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
hycqy + 10 + 2 加油!

总评分: 寄托币 + 10  声望 + 2   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-12
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-2-15 14:41:15 |只看该作者
改在这了~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
长跑

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-3
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-3-8 21:14:12 |只看该作者
3.8 独立#3
  It is universally acknowledged that human beings are social animals, such is the situation we have, none of us can deny the fact that we are confined to a certain social structure which calls for cooperation and acceptance to others. Therefore, if one wants to be succeed, he or she has to learn from others criticism.
   Everyone lives in a social net in which we have various connections to others, yet to some degree, the society is constitute by numerous team either as club, students' union, a company and even a political party. Actually, by collecting people together, team works as a platform to reach a goal of people in it. Therefore, cooperation with your team member is of number one priority in order to strive to the success of team work. Criticism, on the other hand might break the harmony in a small scale, yet people who equipped with team spirits  tend to cooperate with others rather than meaningless blaming. The conditions of the society are such, that people who deals with social relationship skillfully can embrace success with cooperation. Can anyone who being irrational when confronting criticism be successful?
  One of the crucial elements in team spirits is acceptance. Every one is raised in different family, and receive education in different place, consensus can be rarely reached in a team, thus, as an incentive to establish and run smoothly a team, accepting other people is of vital importance. Envision that you and your classmates are going to carry out a investigation on a social problem, yet the method to use  has not been decided, thus, a little discussion and even a dispute might take place, criticism, as it seems, is inevitably to happen, consequently, your plan might end up in abortion. Can it be worse that the goal of the team failed just because you fail to accept others?
   In addition, criticism can function as motivation, since in most cases, you always draw a lesson and even can uplift yourself from opposite opinions. Criticism, it seems, plays a significant role in the process of learning, for instance, though we may grudge the blame from our friends for being embarrassed, however, it is the person who points out our weakness that assist us to grow. In deed, we should owe a portion of our achieved success to the people who once blamed us.
  In conclusion, team is a micro type of society in which we may encounter various criticisms. Equipped by team spirits such as cooperation and acceptance, we can form a harmonious team and make ourselves succeed.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-21
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-3-9 09:53:00 |只看该作者
改好:D

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-3-9 12:34:23 |只看该作者
3.8 独立#3& n6 Y- K6 ?( I% R; v7 k
  It is universally acknowledged that human beings are social animals, such is the situation we have, none of us can deny the fact that we are confined to a certain social structure which calls for cooperation and acceptance to others. Therefore, if one wants to be succeed, he or she has to learn from others criticism.
   Everyone lives in a social net in which we have various connections to others, yet to some degree, the society is constitute(加上d) by numerous team either as club, students' union, a company and even a political party. Actually, by collecting people together, team works as a platform to reach a goal of people in it. Therefore, cooperation with your team member(加上s) is of number one priority in order to strive to the success of team work. Criticism, on the other hand might break the harmony in a small scale, yet people who (加上are)equipped with team spirits  tend to cooperate with others rather than meaningless blaming. The conditions of the society are such, that people who deals with social relationship skillfully can embrace(感觉这里用embrace不是很恰当) success with cooperation. Can anyone who being(改为is) irrational when confronting criticism be successful?
  One of the crucial elements in team spirits is acceptance. Every one is raised in different family, and receive education in different place, consensus can be rarely reached in a team, thus, as an incentive to establish and run smoothly a team, accepting other people is of vital importance. Envision(?) that you and your classmates are going to carry out a investigation on a social problem, yet the method to use  has not been decided, thus, a little discussion and even a dispute might take place, criticism, as it seems, is inevitably to happen, consequently, your plan might end up in abortion. Can it be worse that the goal of the team failed just because you fail to accept others?
   In addition, criticism can function as motivation, since in most cases, you always draw a lesson and even can uplift yourself from opposite opinions. Criticism, it seems, plays a significant role in the process of learning, for instance, though we may grudge the blame from our friends for being embarrassed, however, it is the person who points out our weakness that assist us to grow. In deed, we should owe a portion of our achieved success to the people who once blamed us.
  In conclusion, team is a micro type of society in which we may encounter various criticisms. Equipped by team spirits such as cooperation and acceptance, we can form a harmonious team and make ourselves succeed.

论点不错,语言很强大,感觉是练过GRE写作的,不过觉得具体的实例不是很多,说理多了显得有点点抽象。
改的不对的地方多多讨论哈!
一起加油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-3-9 21:21:42 |只看该作者
谢谢sun

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-3-9 21:23:07 |只看该作者
Knowledge and various view points never fail to fascinate students, as the guidance towards the sacred altar of knowledge, teachers are responsible to cultivate students with abundant information, however, instilling knowledge to students is far from the goal to develop well-rounded talents, some opinions on social or political issue from teachers are also of vital importance to students.
  Classroom, as a platform for inspirations and discussions, enjoys the reputation of being a bridge from teachers to students. There is no denying the fact that it is teachers' rights to express their views on different issues. From history to politics, from sociology to philosophy, as long as within the moral boundaries, teachers are free to share theirs views rationally without doubt. By doing this, the principal of freedom and equality of schools can be fully practiced.
  Moreover, social and political issues are indispensable to students, since as an intellectual, students bear the responsibility of constructing the country in the future, and the views that the teachers explain to the class, which may inspire students' concerntration on the things going around us, can not only broaden student's horizons but also cultivate a sense of concerning the political and social issues. Consequently, the views can have positive effect on students in the long run.
   In addition, in the process of developing their own thinking pattern, students are in need of various critical views towards social and political issues, indeed, the opinions from their teachers can enrich their knowledge storage and enhance their thinking structure. For example, my politics teacher in high school used to express her opinions on social issue either as social insurance or migrant workers in class, with different critics everyday, we not learned the problems in our country but also inspired by this thinking pattern.
    To sum up, I do believe that teachers should talk their social and political view in class.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-7-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-3-10 12:08:56 |只看该作者
7# dawn_horizon1

Knowledge and various view points never fail to fascinate students, as the guidance towards the sacred altar(汗,不认识) of knowledge, teachers are responsible to cultivate students with abundant information, however, instilling knowledge to students is far from the goal to develop well-rounded talents, some opinions on social or political issue from teachers are also of vital importance to students. 3 y& w. K) z7 V: `$ \) y
  Classroom, as a platform for inspirations and discussions, enjoys the reputation of being a bridge from teachers to students. There is no denying the fact that it is teachers' rights to express their views on different issues. From history to politics, from sociology to philosophy, as long as within the moral boundaries, teachers are free to share theirs views rationally without doubt. By doing this, the principal of freedom and equality of schools can be fully practiced. , I! C" ]( f5 q# d9 |
  Moreover, social and political issues are indispensable to students, since as an intellectual(应该用复数吧), students bear the responsibility of constructing the country in the future, and the views that the teachers explain (这里用explain好像不太合适,我觉得改成deliver)to the class, which may inspire students' concerntration on the things going around us, can not only broaden student's horizons but also cultivate a sense of concerning the political and social issues. Consequently, the views can have positive effect on students in the long run.
In addition, in the process of developing their own thinking pattern, students are in need of various critical views towards social and political issues, indeed, the opinions from their teachers can enrich their knowledge storage and enhance their thinking structure. For example, my politics teacher in high school used to express her opinions on social issue either as social insurance or migrant workers in class, with different critics everyday, we not (only)learned the problems in our country but also (少了谓语)inspired by this thinking pattern.
To sum up, I do believe that teachers should talk their social and political view in class.

文采很好,而且lz喜欢用长句。个人不知道这个是不是ibt写作应该侧重的。偏重论证,例子应该再展开一下。总之学习了,good job~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-3-10 21:28:04 |只看该作者
3.10 独立
After graduating from college, few things could be more intense for the students than choosing jobs and careers. In the light of this situation, many youngsters focus on getting good academic achievements before stepping into the job market, however, I do believe that it is of vital importance for youngsters to experience different jobs before making the decision of which career to take.
   For job hunters, experience is an indispensable element. Equipped with adequate experience in various field of the society, young people will be more sufficient in dealing with different problems from work in the future. Take my sister for an example, she did abundant internships in different domains during her college years. From being a waitress in a cafeteria to working as an assistant in a consulting corporation, she learned a plenty of practical skills and accumulated valuable experience. Consequently, when she worked as a full time worker, she can handle some problems with proficiency, since she drew her lessons from her experience in different internships.
  In addition, with enough energy to challenge themselves, youngsters who trying various jobs can be benefit a lot from their working experience as doing work in different position can not only broaden their horizons but also provide abundant options of future careers for them to choose from. I, myself, used to be confused of what to dedicate in, yet after I took an internship and worked as a social investigators in the summer vacation, I decided to devote myself to sociology. During the internship, I acknowledged the many practical skills either as designing questionnaires and analyzing data. Besides, I found myself being enthusiastic about exploring different aspect of the society. Therefore, I determine to be a sociologist in the future, since my interest is in accordance with this job.
   To sum up, I strongly recommend that youngsters should try different jobs before they enter the job market and make up their minds of what to do in the long term.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-3-11 12:54:09 |只看该作者
昨天我忘了贴链接,后来快11点的时候群主就把我加到你们这组啦~~~
3.10已改好~~
长跑