注册时间
2011-4-1
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-4-8 22:00:27 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 krose 于 2012-1-29 10:52 编辑

1.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor.

Making friends are indispensable in everyone's life. There is no denying the fact that intelligent and humor are two vital characters of a good friend. Some people, however, may claim that it is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor.As for me , I'm quite agree with it

To begin with, intelligent friends often enlighten us and teach us something useful which is benefit for our life and career. It means that we will be inflenced by intelligent people and inclined to gain some characters from them. Most importantly, intelligent friends also have a proper goal. They manage their time for their goal, implementing it and complementing themselves, so they have a relatively high probability to success in their life. Staying long with a friend who is intelligent like this, we will be intelligent gruadually too. We can learn a lot of wholesome things from them, but a friend who have a good sense of humor just can brings us jokes. In our daily life, I thought intelligence is user than jokes.

Furthermore, an intelligent friend helps us more when we are in trouble. Compared with the humorous friends, an intelligent peole think more about the problem in a rational way. Useful suggestions and help from them will of much more importance to resolve the trouble we meet. For instance, if I was in trouble, those friends who are intelligent are more likely to put forth some constructive suggestions for me, while humorous friends may make a joke on me in a improper time. Although their jokes will relax me temporary, but in fact it is suggestion that resovle the problem at this moment and jokes do nothing.

Nevertheless, a humorous friend is also benefical to us. We will have fun and happiness when we stay with them, which probable leads a high efficiency in our work and studying.To sum up, it will be a pleasure to make friends both with intelligent people and humorous people. If I have to choose, however, I prefer to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor for the reason above

2.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Letting a friend make a mistake is better than saying or doing something that may destroy your friendship.

Making some mistakes are evitablely in everybody's daily life. We usually meet a problem that what we should do if our friends make some mistakes, saying or doing something or letting he make the mistake? In my opinion, I prefer to saying or doing something to help him than let him keep going on it,even though it may destroy our friendship.

First and foremost, to be a friend, honesty is the most improtant character in ous friendship. I thought I should take my responsibility to remind my friend when he make a mistake if I want to have a deep and lasting friendship. Real friendship would not be destroyed by sincere advise. For instance, I have a friend named Alex in high school. When I see he making some mistakes, such as a wrong position in playing basketball, having a bee in his head in class, I will point it out directly and outspokenly, so does he. This never destory our friendship, because we all know our suggestions is sincere.

Besides, it is beneficial for ous friends to know their mistake and then correct it, that is the reason why they can improve themselves. A proverb says, "A history of yesterday is the best mirror of the tomorrow." If they don't know their mistake, how can they correct it and complement theirselves. In retrospect of my life, I have a friend named Mahiko who is my neighbor, he spend most of his time on computer games and igore his study. I know it is harmful to his. Hence, I asked him to leave the game and come back to his real life but he rejected. In the end, he almost isolated to real world and addicted in the computer games, and this devastate his family and his future. I always think that if I had insisted on helping him, maybe the end would change.

Consequently, if I have a real friendship with someone, I won’t ignore his mistake and I will point it out. I think that is the real mean of friendship. For above rensons, I don’t agree this statement.

谢谢大家,我最近才开始训练写作文,希望能得到大家的指点,有错误尽管指出,谢谢了

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-23
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-4-8 22:34:12 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 zyrpig 于 2011-4-8 22:35 编辑

2.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Letting a friend make a mistake is better than saying or doing something that may destroy your friendship.

Making some mistakes are evitablely in everybody's daily life. We usually meet a problem that what we should do if(when) our friends make some mistakes, saying or doing something or letting he make the mistake? In my opinion, I prefer to saying or doing something to help him than let him keep going on it,even though it(指代不明确) may destroy our friendship.

First and foremost, to be a friend, honesty is the most improtant character in ous friendship. I thought I should take my responsibility to remind my friend when he make a mistake if I want to have a deep and lasting friendship. Real friendship would not be destroyed by sincere advise. For instance, I have a friend named Alex in high school. When I see he making some mistakes, such as a wrong position in playing basketball,(这里可用or连接,不用逗号隔开) having a bee in his head in class, I will point it out directly and outspokenly, so does he(这里不符合逻辑). This never destory our friendship, because we all know our suggestions is sincere.

Besides, it is beneficial for ous friends to know their mistake and then correct it, that is the reason why they can improve themselves. A proverb says, "A history of yesterday is the best mirror of the tomorrow." If they don't know their mistake, how can they correct it and complement theirselves. In retrospect of my life, I have a friend named Mahiko who is my neighbor, he spend most of his time on computer games and igore his study. I know it is harmful to his. Hence, I asked him to leave the game and come back to his real life but he rejected. In the end, he almost isolated to real world and addicted in the computer games, and this devastate his family and his future. I always think that if I had insisted on helping him, maybe the end would change.
这个例子感觉不是特别恰当

Consequently, if I have a real friendship with someone, I won’t ignore his mistake and I will point it out. I think that is the real mean of friendship. For above rensons, I don’t agree this statement.

你的时态要注意一下,并列结构和伴随状语神马的语法也要小心,感觉你的例子不太对,句子要再提高,好多比较绕,不明白你要说什么,你再好好想想结构和句子的表达。。
我水平一般,互相进步。
加油!
认准的事,定不变!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-16
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-4-8 23:51:46 |只看该作者
1.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor.5 f2 L5 M! e, {6 [3 E" z% M

Making friends are indispensable in everyone's life. There is no denying the fact that intelligent and humor are two vital characters of a good friend. Some people, however, may claim that it is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor.As for me , I'm quite agree with it

Friends are indispensable in our life. Undoubtedly, intelligent and humor friends both have advantages.However, I prefer to make friends with intelligent people, rather than thoes who have a good sense of humor.

3 l( }( ]* d1 @/ Y, _) R) W, U

To begin with, intelligent friends often enlighten us and teach us something useful which is benefit for our life and career. It means that we will be inflenced by intelligent people and inclined to gain some characters from them. Most importantly, intelligent friends also have a proper goal. They manage their time for their goal, implementing it and complementing themselves, so they have a relatively high probability to success in their life. Staying long with a friend who is intelligent like this, we will be intelligent gruadually too. We can learn a lot of wholesome things from them, but a friend who have a good sense of humor just can brings us jokes. In our daily life, I thought intelligence is user than jokes.

To begin with, intelligent people can enlighten us and teach us useful things that are benefitial in many aspects, for example, our carrer. Intelligent peple often have a number of extraordinary characters, and by making friends with and learning from them, we can also gain some of these characters.More importantly, intelligent friends usually have an extraordinary goal too. They manage their time, energy and money to implement their goals, as well as completment themselves.As a result, they tend to have a more successful life. Staying along with such a friend, we ourselves may also become intelligent gradually. Yet a humorous friend may just brings us jokes,which  is less useful than  intelligence.

* _5 J1 D' `0 H8 Y7 P6 O% g

Furthermore, an intelligent friend helps us more when we are in trouble. Compared with the humorous friends, an intelligent peole think more about the problem in a rational way. Useful suggestions and help from them will of much more importance to resolve the trouble we meet. For instance, if I was in trouble, those friends who are intelligent are more likely to put forth some constructive suggestions for me, while humorous friends may make a joke on me in a improper time. Although their jokes will relax me temporary, but in fact it is suggestion that resovle the problem at this moment and jokes do nothing.

Futhermore, when we are in trouble, an intelligent friend is more helpful, for the sake of their excellent problem-solving ability.

They can keep thinking rationally even in conditions of high uncertainty and ambiguity. In general, this kind of friend can encourage us to face the troubles and provide us practical suggestions. In contrast, humorous friends may just make a joke on me in an improper time. Maybe their jokes will relax me temporary, but it is clear that intelligence is more important than humor.

& y$ M; z4 j" S! Q: M7 n

Nevertheless, a humorous friend is also benefical to us. We will have fun and happiness when we stay with them, which probable leads a high efficiency in our work and studying.To sum up, it will be a pleasure to make friends both with intelligent people and humorous people. If I have to choose, however, I prefer to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor for the reason above

Grantedly, a humorous friend is also beneficial to us for the happiness they bring to our life. However, intelligent friend is more important in the real world.  Everyone should have several intelligent friend to enlighten him, teach him, as well as help him. Gradually, he himself may also become such a intelligent person. To sum up, I prefer to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-1
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-4-10 12:48:38 |只看该作者
谢谢2位朋友的指点,非常感谢

so does he(这里不符合逻辑).   我想请教下这是什么意思啊,我不是很明白

使用道具 举报