2011-5-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-7-7 11:24:54 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
首先是一签的分析。
me: Nice to meet you.2 |. Z" y4 U* I% x7 E* b" K2 p/ O
VO: Nice to meet you too. You will study in ***.
me: Yes.【好简短,为什么不顺便说说专业呢,还有专业用途。看以往的经验,非敏感专业的话,前三个问题答得好,就差不多了】4 B$ L! w* f: |$ E
VO: Where is it?
me: Detroit, Michigan.
VO: The major is design and visual communcation, what is it?【同上,如果你在第一个问题就把专业和用途说清了,他就不必多费口舌了,同时你说清楚用途,还可以和你的归国计划挂上钩,让VO清楚你不是为了去美国而读书,而是“学以致用”,为了更好的职业发展,详见上面的chrissong链接】" `; m& ^" a/ G+ ], t6 |9 x
me: I think it is a kind of industrial design. It's about to synthesize external fators, translate them into a form that is meaningful in a business setting, and create relevant design solutions. (当时我就紧张了,回答得断断续续...)【我记得gter上有人提过,面签时不要说I think, maybe一类的话。面签时,我们回答的就是事实。我们所做的抉择是客观而合理的,何谓客观合理?就是依据客观现实,任何清晰理智的人都会做出的选择。只有这样才能够说服VO】8 \# Y2 k/ A( C9 l% X
VO: What is your major. 【个人认为,VO又给了你一个机会,让你把用途和职业规划和他说说,楼主是不是当时想他怎么重复发问呢,而且介绍专业时,一个要点是要生动,要贴合实际,这些可以看chrissong的帖子】
me: Industrial design.【下次记得要说专业用途和在中国的就业前景哦】: S6 f- }- s5 }; r& m2 l+ Y
VO: When did you graduate?' t4 {+ W- t$ j+ C, V' i) {+ N
me: This year, july, from Harbin Institute of Technology. 【这时候VO已经有点不善了,你可以转移他的注意力,比如说你的本科学习为研究生学习打下了怎样的基础,你的研究生学习能够更好地为你的将来职业生涯服务。当然前提是你之前已经把专业,方向,和专业应用说的很清楚了】
VO: What is your parents do?【这个问题,实际是问你家里有没有充足的资金来支持你在美国的学业】% N4 Y) v: j2 O& _* [# J- q' l5 X
me: My father was dead, my mother is busniess woman, a shop-keeper.【你的回答很不占优势,你可先说,mother干什么的,每年赚多少,足以支撑学业,然后再说father的事。不过单亲有一个不太好,就是VO可能怀疑你日后直接把老妈移民。为了解决这个问题,你可以大谈归国计划,回中国对你是如何好。然后顺便照顾妈咪】: [: O$ d: v6 y5 [2 o. s" n/ L4 Z
VO: I am sorry...(都没看我的资料)【现在已经不是20斤资料震慑VO的时代了】v# G

总体观点:
感觉楼主准备的不是太充分,最起码表现出来的感觉不充分。你一定要看看chris song的那个帖子。你有几处是可以挽回的。
我认为VO拒你的原因就是移民倾向。不知道你有没有奖学金。有的话,还好办。没有的话,以你表现出来的内容,即使家里的钱够,VO也会觉得你为了出国,花了家里很多钱,毕业不会回来,一定会把钱先赚回来。
另外,只有妈妈也容易让VO怀疑移民倾向。
建议,好好做归国计划,让VO相信你是为了在中国找到更好的工作而出国的。而不是为了移民或在美国工作!  关键词就是 学以致用。学是为了自己更好的生活。要联系中国的现实,和你自身的情况。4 U; H6 |3 k8 n- R9 ~" `
2 f9 x( w9 s7 N9 m6 F6 g
另外,我觉得楼主一定要认清自己,不要盲目相信网上的形势。每个人都是独立的个体,要好好准备。2000抓住机会没问题的! 祝你好运~也祝我和师妹好运~~~~

分析总结了一下,还是思路比较重要,针对三个方面:1.出国目的是读书 2.回国计划完整 3.资产充足。 主要还是回国计划。
我写出了自己的回答纲要,无论怎么说,我都往那边去引。
I will pursue a master’s degree in design and visual communication at college for creative studies, this college has very strong connection with business and car industry.
I will learn to master the whole design process, from imagination to real products, concerning about the facts of manufacturing, user experiences, marketing and recycle system.
Chinese industrial designers con not play a very important role in the development of economy, because we can hardly use industrial design to make profit.
My goal is to learn to bridge the gulf between business and industrial design, and become a leading industrial designer in China.

I had an internship in an industrial design company before (you can see my resume), there I did two programs, my ability was accepted by the manager (you can see them in my portfolio), I can work there immediately after my graduation, but we both think it is better to bring back new theory and new design thinking from America. You know that recently the Chinese government had released the Twelfth Five-Year Plan which included industrial design as well. It means that the government will put a high value on industrial design. I will get more opportunities to fulfill my dream.

If I work there directly, I will be used as sketching machine or modeling machine the first two years, and my creativity will be used out one day. So I want to study abroad to learn to handle my ability systematically. When I can do this, my ability will be higher than the average designers’ in China. Since China has the world’s largest market, I can have a brighter future here.

My study is partially supported by the scholarship of the college and the rest was supported by my family. My mother has a fashionable women clothes store for a long time in a large mall with annually income about 200,000 RMB per year. I need not to worry about the financial situation about my family.

2000经过:

刚进大厅,回头一望,满大厅的人,座位旁还有站着的,把我吓到了。

1号窗口MM。在我前面刚拒完两个。

ME: This is my second time here, last time I was too nervous to explain my situation well, this time I will be better(自信状).
VO: OK(看着我)

ME: As you can see, I will pursue a master’s degree in design and visual communication at college for creative studies, this college has very strong connection with business and car industry.
I will learn to master the whole design process, from imagination to real products, concerning about the facts of manufacturing, user experiences, marketing and recycle system.
Chinese industrial designers con not play a very important role in the development of economy, because we can hardly use industrial design to make profit.
My goal is to learn to bridge the gulf between business and industrial design, and become a leading industrial designer in China.(
中途看她样子想打断我,我还是坚持说完了)

VO: (忘了说什么了,让我给她我妈存款。)

ME: ok, here, it is. (她在看,然后没话了,我就问她要不要看我作品集,她说可以,她又再看,然后我说我带来了我的毕业论文,要不要,她说不用了。)

VO: (你妈妈做什么的)

ME: My mother has a fashionable women clothes store for a long time in a large mall with annually income about 200,000 RMB per year. I need not to worry about the financial situation about my family.

VO: (你妈妈的存款有多少,总共的[存款证明加上])
ME: Doubles, because it is not clever to put all the money into the bank, this is just the proof that I have the money.
VO: (有车吗)
ME: NO, his shop is near to his house, to her house(错了赶紧改回来)
VO: (把白条给我了,我赶紧说了thank you 走人)
外面下着小雨,一路飞奔去邮寄 ……..

感谢托友们的支持和分析,十分十分感谢!!刚回宾馆趁热附上签经,希望对后来的兄弟姐妹们管用哈~
已有 1 人评分声望 收起 理由
gterlann + 4 弓虽!

总评分: 声望 + 4   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-3-6