声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-19 10:59:01 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 wq1102 于 2011-8-19 11:09 编辑

818 20100813NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? More and more people spend too much money on their pet (dogs, cats and others), although there are better uses for these money. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

With the increasing pressure of competition in the social life, more and more people put their emphasis focus on pets. Some people assert that they should pay much money to the pets as pets play an important role in people’s life. However, other people others argue that people had better spend these money on other some more useful issues, instead of pets. From my perspectives, I am in favor of the latter statementone.

7 |3 S0 R$ L5 _3 e/ l9 @( l
First and foremost, paying too much money on pets can lead to financial problems. As we know, feeding pets is a much very expensive activity, which needs a great deal of money endlessly in various aspects. I will depict the life of a common family with a dog for instance. When the a little dog first comes to the home or gets ill, the host owner must take it to special hospital to take injections; when it is boring, the host owner has to buy it toys or hires someone to walk the dog; when its hair get long and dirty, the host owner needs to pay for a special care(最好指出什么是special care). Additionally,
the expense of
dog food everyday is a big dealexpense. If the family is not rich enough to afford these expenses, keeping a pet will becomes a burden for to them, which can make a negative effect on the standard of their life.
4 N% G- Z6 S2 }3 K& Z& R, I$ \1 r- G

$ S% t+ r2 j; _- n& r5 m# t
! q, m6 X& _5 V6 J6 |' o. {0 b
Secondly, paying too much attention on pets may cause a problem of social communication. People are fond of pets for many reasons, mainly about for the pets’ loyalty and loveliness. Eager for care and accompany, some people prefer feeding a pet to communicating with others people. But communication is so important that it cannot be replaced by pets(这句话的表达欠妥). In a social lifethe society, people can share their ideas and motions through talking; they can do sports or entertainments (没有do entertainment的用法) with friends to be pleasant; they can visit their relatives to enjoy family love, which all of these cannot be replaced by pets. Thus, people should pay more these(和Thus 前面的对应) money on exercising, having fun with families, education and so on. In my opinion, these activities are more significant meaningful than feeding a pet.

- L4 H! d5 {7 M9 Z; W1 q4 Y% K, q
In conclusion, pets cannot be the whole world of people’s life, and people should not pay too much money on pets. In this way, they can enjoy real life better and gain more care and accompany from other peopleothers, which can lead to a happier life.

有些地方表达偏中文化,建议楼主多加练习

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-19 11:10:23 |只看该作者
级别太低,楼主多多包涵啊,红色的是楼主的原文,是被删除的内容,蓝色的是我修改的内容。

使用道具 举报

声望