2010-6-24
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-8-14 17:13:29 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
第一次写雅思作文 一看就疯了 国际关系我最搞不懂~
大家有兴趣多批评 多交流

Though peace has been the worldwide topic, thereare still some international misunderstandings and tensions in some regionsacross the world.do agreewith the opinion that, popular events like the football World Cup and otherinternational sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensionsand releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way.

Sometimesthe international tensions resulted from the lack of communication and theunderstanding of each other, or because of the different attitudes toward thepolitical events. However, those popular sport games, World Cup for instance, arereally good chances to increase the interaction between two countries, whichwill definitely prompt the communication between the governments. I believethat once there is communication, there will be the solution to the problem, nomatter what the problem is. So I can’t agree more with that such popular eventsare essential and all countries should take an active part in them.
Besides thereason above, sport game itself is a perfect way to releasing emotions. Thesports players attended the games as representatives of their own country. Theyfight, compete with each other in a civilized way, according to particular sportrules. Everything is in control and during the process the players and theaudiences both released their patriotic emotions in a pretty good way-healthilyand peacefully.
All in all, asis familiar with us, communication and understanding are of tremendoussignificance in two people’s interaction, deducing from which, I hold theopinion that they will play the same role in two countries’ relationship. Thatis the reason why I am in favor of the opinion that the popular events areessential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions ina safe way.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-24
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-8-14 17:14:36 |只看该作者
Though peace has been the worldwide topic, there are still some international misunderstandings and tensions in some regions across the world. Ido agree with the opinion that, popular events like the football World Cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way.

Sometimes the international tensions resulted from the lack of communication and the understanding of each other, or because of the different attitudes toward the political events. However, those popular sport games, World Cup for instance, are really good chances to increase the interaction between two countries, which will definitely prompt the communication between the governments. I believe that once there is communication, there will be the solution to the problem, no matter what the problem is. So I can’t agree more with that such popular events are essential and all countries should take an active part in them.

Besides the reason above, sport game itself is a perfect way to releasing emotions. The sports players attended the games as representatives of their own country. They fight, compete with each other in a civilized way, according to particular sport rules. Everything is in control and during the process the players and the audiences both released their patriotic emotions in a pretty good way-healthily and peacefully.

All in all, as is familiar with us, communication and understanding are of tremendous significance in two people’s interaction, deducing from which, I hold the opinion that they will play the same role in two countries’ relationship. That is the reason why I am in favor of the opinion that the popular events are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way.

使用道具 举报

RE: Wring Cambridge3 test1 Writing2 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
Wring Cambridge3 test1 Writing2