声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-18 21:44:18 |只看该作者
11月18日作业综合TPO19
The author of the reading passage proposes three options to address the decline of Torreya.The lecturer,however,points out that none of these thress options provides satisfactory solution.
The first option is to reestablish Torreya in the same location,that is the part of Florida,as the reading passsage refers to,but the lecturer argues that the coolest,dampest areas within Torreyaed microclimate are strongly being affected by changes in the climate of larger region.Because global warming has been resulted an increasing overall temperatures in the region or wetlands through Florida have been drained.Thus,many areas across the region are becoming drier,so it is unlikely for Torreya to survive in the regional Florida microclimate.
The second solution suggested by the reading materials is to relocate Torreya far from where it grows now,which is also rejected by the lecturer.She offers an example of the black local's tree to explain his conclusion.When humans moved this kind of tree to a new environment,they spread so quickly that they killed off many plants and trees,some of which were themselves endangered,so assisted migration will yield unproducted outcomes of the new environment.
Finally the lecturer objects to preserve Torreya in research centres.That is because even if the population of Torreya trees can be kept in centres,it would probably be unable to resist the diseases.For only tree populations in the wild can satisfy the criteria of relatively large and genetically diverse,but research centres have not enough capacity,thus trees in such centres will not be able to survive disease in the long run.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-18 21:55:31 |只看该作者
59# liang0603
谢谢修改!你的速度好快啊!今天总算能按时交作业了!我每天真的很忙,都只能抽晚上十一点以后的时间来写作文,所以请谅解!至于听力,我一般是多听几遍,并没有你想的那么神!加油!待会儿给你改综合!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-18 22:47:08 |只看该作者
改好了~!:) 不好意思有些晚
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
心态要平和

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-19 17:50:02 |只看该作者
改好了。加油!!
决定了就去做,不犹豫

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-20 00:03:37 |只看该作者
亲,你11.18号的独立作文我给你修改好了。但传不上这里的附件,不知道为什么。
要不我QQ传你吧~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-20 15:26:27 |只看该作者
不好意思改的迟了  11.16号的独立

欢迎你去我那批改一下~ 麻烦你了
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1315829-1-1.html

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-22 17:52:23 |只看该作者
11月19日占座

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-22 17:52:53 |只看该作者
11月19日占座

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-22 17:53:04 |只看该作者
11月21日占座

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-22 17:54:41 |只看该作者
11月21 日占座

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-22 17:54:52 |只看该作者
11月21日占座

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-23 08:30:47 |只看该作者
11月22日 100821NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? We should never be impolite to another person. 0 ]* Z1 L) E5
With the development of society, it seems that people care less about the morals now than before, and many people think it is reasonable to be impolite to some others. However, to be polite is a necessary quality if you are a real human being.
In fact, to be impolite will make a rather bad impression for others and it will damage your personal image. Like when you are going across the university campus, then you meet one of your classmates in coindence, he tries to say "hello" to you, but you turn your head over and pretend that you have never seen him before or you have not known him before, it is very impolite to do so, as you will give the other people an impression that you are difficult to get along with.
Thus, if you are polite to others, you will benefit a lot from such a good characteristic. Firstly, if you are polite to others, when you face with some difficulties, and you need help from them, they are willing to help you. There is an apt example to illustrate this, about my own experience. Sometimes I need to do experiments late until the lab's gate is closed. I have never extended greets to the gatekeeper before, then the gatekeeper always show me a black face to me every time when I do the experiment late and ask him to open the door for me. Later on my elder brother told me to say hello to the gatekeeper every time I meet with him. Then I do follow his suggestion. Gradually, I make a big smile and say hello to him every time I meet with him, then now I also make experiments late in the evening and when I ask him to open door for me, he is happy to do so and sometimes even asks me to be careful when going back to the dormitory. At that time, even my experiment is not going smoothly, I felt unfrustrated a little and bear the courage to continue my research. See, when you are polite to others, others will not only be polite to you, but also give you some warmth which may encourage you when you face some difficulties in your life, especially some others can not understand you. This is the power that can lead you to go forward to your dream. Comparing to being polite, you can imagine how it will go if you are impolite? You will probably have a bad mood and a terrible mentation which may bring disaster to your life.
All in all, if you want to give a favorable impression to others, and make your life go smoothly, try to be polite to others, no matter the people you contact is familiar or unfamiliar with you, because you never know what will happen in the future.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-23 12:39:37 |只看该作者
加油,共勉!
乔布斯:“记住你即将死去”。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-12-5 11:22:20 |只看该作者
73# liang0603
谢谢啊!出差了好久,没来得及改你的作文!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-12-5 11:25:41 |只看该作者
[fly]
123 110402NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When you choose a university,是prefer毕业生就业好的,还是有famous professor的。
When it comes to the university,I will prefer to choose the one with famous professors,instead of good jobs.
Firstly,we must forget the education received from our parents or some teachers that all we have done is to get a good job,no matter you attend a primary school,or a high school.Of coure,getting a good job is important,but that is not your center part of your life goal,I think everyone wants to be happy, and
this is the crucial part we should pursue.Just getting a good job is not enough,then if we meet some famous professors,even,if we can hear the edification from them,it is rather a good luck.I have had two experiences when listen to a lecture from a well-known professor,at that time I felt very excited.That is an professor of ancient art history,and he talked about the poem of ancient China,and he not only made a detailed analysis of how that poem are made,but also taught us how we can learn from it as a modern people nowadays.At last,he even sang the poem as a song to express his love for the poem.Then at that time,I just fell in love with that poem,too,and I think studying such a subject may be not a bad choice even if I will face the problem of finding a job to make a living for myself.But I am willing to study such a subject if I can meet a profeesor like that if I have an opportunity to attend that university,because I know it is so precious to meet a person that you love and the things that he studied is just what you love during your whole life.

Moreover,it is possible that it is difficult for you to select a job when you graduate from
the university even if
it is of a
high rate of employment at the beginning of you attending that university,for the society
and the demand for graduates may have changed a lot during four years with the high speed of economical developments.Like my brother's experience,at the year of attending that university,it has very high rates of emplyment in the school,but when he graduated,the society is facing a strong financial crisis,and the market for talents of that university is saturated,then he did not find a job at the end of the graduation.In such cases,seeking a university with good jobs blindly is not right.Instead,you should learn well at first,no matter the university can give you a good major or opportunity to have a good job.

For me,I like to hear from the edification of the famous professors,like another experience that impressed me a lot though I am not attend the lecture in person.That is the baccalaureate address to class of 2008,made by Drew G.Faust,the president of Havard university."Be prepared to change routes"and "Go where you want to be and circle back to where you have to be"are my favarite.I felt very ecited when I read her lecture talk from a website,and it is a pity I can not hear this in person,and if I were there,I would feel my heart beating so fast,because she have spoke out what I have always puzzled about life,and how I can lead a meaningful and happy life.Her speech inspired me a lot.This is no related with job and money,but it is rather important for me as a human being,even important than getting a job.Because,when you have understood all this,job is not your first consideration.
All in all,I will choose to attend a university filled with famous professor,maybe I will not want to leave when I graduate.
[/fly]

使用道具 举报

RE: <Daily Writing >---xiaoniao123的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子