跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-1-5 11:57:20 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Environmental Toxicology and (Bio)Chemistry PhD positionsUCR, Chemistry

本帖最后由 ahvy 于 2012-1-5 09:33 编辑

there are two positions for international Ph.D. students at UC Riverside:  
1. Environmental Toxicology: we look for a self-motivated researcher to   
create fluorescent/luminescent protein based biosensors, or genetic   
code expanded organisms to sense environmental toxins and chemicals.   
Preferred are these trained in molecular biology or environmental sciences.  
To gain the highest possibility, please submit your application before Jan 13.
(the earlier, the better!)   
http://etox.ucr.edu/studentinfo.html

2. Chemistry: we search for a researcher to create molecular tools that can be  
   used to interrogate biochemical pathways. Ideal candidates should have  
   experience in fluorescence analysis, protein chemistry or cell biology.  
http://www.chem.ucr.edu/[/url]  
Applications should be submitted before Jan 25.  

Research group: http://research.chem.ucr.edu/groups/ai/[/url]  
Research interest:  
  Biosensors for chemicals of environmental and biological interests  
  Bioorthogonal chemistry targeting cellular structure and dynamics  
  Novel methods and applications of protein engineering  
  Light analysis and perturbation of cellular networks  

Our projects will enable students to develop expertise in a combination   
of protein engineering, organic synthesis, molecular and cell biology,   
microscopic imaging, and mass spectrometry.   

UCR is one of the ten general campuses of the University of California system.   
Specifically, Chemistry is ranked in the top 51-75 chemistry departments   
worldwide, according to the Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World   
Universities.In addition, Riverside is close to both Los Angeles and San Diego,   
and is a part of south California where a vibrant Biotech industry resides. As a   
suburb of Los Angeles, Riverside is separated enough to keep its safe, quiet   
and affordable environment, but remains an easy access to the big-city life.  

Please send you application to the graduate school (links provided). If needed,  
please send your CV (ranks of core Chem/Bio courses) to   
huiwang.ai@ucr.edu.
命运是大海,当你能够畅游时,就要纵情游向你的所爱,因为你不知道狂流什么时候会到来,卷走一切希望与梦想

Second year graduate student in Anal Chem, U of Alberta, Edmonton, CA.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-7
精华
帖子

Virgo处女座 荣誉版主 枫情万种 一帆枫顺   枫华绝代

沙发
发表于 2012-1-5 11:58:04 |只看该作者
希望美版的斑竹帮忙高亮一下
命运是大海,当你能够畅游时,就要纵情游向你的所爱,因为你不知道狂流什么时候会到来,卷走一切希望与梦想

Second year graduate student in Anal Chem, U of Alberta, Edmonton, CA.

使用道具 举报

RE: Environmental Toxicology and (Bio)Chemistry PhD positions [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

??]?WY???s???{?5>%$?v?}?K?:}??$?B?Y ??OP?w?Em%?(KX???U???? ?s?VB%!???tOs T?n??{??r??SΙzG gu?}?R??s+??????s:?y???n???o??9>?gs??V??罱?h??;???3?nj8???tXo?j??%?????8?9__????H?????f?c??N?@;?B?_?????=O{z????Cw?j?3W?????;?o??4??W?Z?t7??[?n=?;??&??9????b??B?8?B??q?? ?=?)4&???;dx??????5?4?n_+??(? ??iO??(?@a3???????n?|??f??%.???? ??Zx??I;] nh@?f"kBh(~ Iw??w?"k???0?J??7?????G!2?H??[#???HxT w =??E??F??S+??<??Y???????8?D????i4g???9?V{ ???hq@??v&?????*?? K[K?????$5?`?l???Y2?@^???? o???tw?LdcP_??1?N????:??-?@?? ?!sOA???H8Y???K???u???J??&??J???n>?7??t?G???~?{?T??1*??)U?zN???W ??[vI?zEa?.,?????]n???u?G??"]?????z????`?白^?0p??7??????6U?Mg??Z??+??X????v???c?Y=?7;????6s??{?Tb?K?????Y??3g?????????k?7i?W>k??m?75??y???;?*?ZSV?b?Zt????????????o?Zm%?k? .????26%?????P?,?????????U5?3??Q?C$?e@??????|~?? ??????Px??t??#?Pq?0?LdU?????c?u??????J??|\??F?圯?^V?p??e???bM]?z?? ??Wv?A??h?W????s?# u ????a?H?z??45?a??f@E? ?93 ?++???:?????E?8?,?????C_q?zI??8?t:??,??,????E????Y.4?????4|[?ih3??/?v?r???*??'??S? 2?A?w??X??*???s?8??\U??q?{I??VT? ?Sy??2=??-?1??F^W?X?x??B???????4Y?*????h?]???*??? ?%E&v?????B}eJxh??xOD?`???t<4?Q???Y?=??Oc??l?s-?p?A?l:?Tg???JecM??:Wc?a???????~?,t"m@x??_w?4+w??1?Z|?S{ ??>?D??Amf?Y???v????{??[[???p?7)?(?D??m????????{4I窭5U?ySM?[????@?AJK???Y?lLJ}o????"-?F??Di?b$xP?C???0?^?uuu溺?u? `& ?B?B~C?Ie9???-?RDx????b? 8c9?;??2E4?????>%?.7?lLQ\???M9??wd???q??U? ??`?1????d?Qp(v5?7]??l,&?8;h?|??o?o5?PR??=l?Z?ì+?^???1??U?Bk?!{??0???D?Cai?m[u???V?? Kq3????dt??T?o??f?j|???>?N?Bm?? )???$????n???D5?m??Fs??0`?$?z?{ ?VHm?KE?w??XlK?~;M?4?eR??s4??YV?nE?i????v?@?J??vH?d??. ?Z???X?lM???Δ4 ???Zv??y?W?Z!4&??R?=?x$??6???nx??Kml??? :27 Y?Z?'@? ??????T?????Y?JF%%??????j?&????bj5??e??????py/?R?J??WV y??xH?r??,??&??}??K???5)M?M?c?Ho?f?0UF??p?????????gux?N>????n?#?uK?Q??????? :?Ψ??N?????=???jp?鬻??:\?????>?P?;]?/?????????]J?j??&?9{XI#????P?Vh??H+ p?K????]q?=?D'?GD@F?W'.?@??l?}?g?. x?tb??????$?d(????W??#?H?+?v???E??????vww:~??e??????'????$4?2?u??k$?3+????? ??? ?M??~???NZW???_ m w??-20?t[` ?????#?t?$7??????E@$??Ui???g????Y??GV?3??F?A ??$??3 Нid3????N?X-Nz:<}?/?? ?d???O??pQ????1??1,?#?-?Cr??]??XiAd??F??u?R3???z H? h?{??E???\?{??s?bOy`?z?}?C?w??hC???}???%?T?G??\?@c>???Gx?..???J3???+??????oE?Eq??f?2?,???%?????K??!cP?m tA8 Oq?k???j???E?:??)v?+4?>?|0y?n? qe?U\U ??v??rw??S??豶??)? ?;?U5u?%*?d`?tv?????dgUMuu????}6-%1Y@?*???{?oQ ????VJC?ж??????E????jF?hE??2?,?I?9??jAQq?g?&??p?qTs]???0?H?U?q?zM~e ;'??P,???Εr s??M@? e^/N'???{} ?????s?{?UL????Hwv?g_m?U??L?&?v?????a?rq?+-???????;???`???2?R?kZ.?]F???x?jx'o?{???*?????'????*?V -??s?N???????RP?ox?3????+6:Ht??-&?YF?iCN?? ???3??5a?t>?Ag?eO=?G)CL?L??8m,?Y??????0x??j?~OC????4????*178^??i?c???9?T??!}}N???t??!??C?ewy?糼~?Qi????] ?XG????t?_?????O0?7v??!a?????qtK??db1???nW+?1}5?W?2 ???-6??\?????>?F??b??>???? (??qV?}?O?L?;i??6ti[????H?????T%???>?#LZ??0i??q?5н?uC'YП? t:?2?8O???=D??3xm???}??9?>-?~&?'Io?"??N?/PV??a?TB Urfo|-Z??$???????????~>?Sfj) ??kX?8??qK.???VKr??6v#}??ZSu???*?'n?jK0?x?%7?VQ?????K???XMh?'yJ??????P??y?z?@?sB?)?????'?W?+ed?8c1bD?L?i?x?Q???h}?????)??KS|?N? |?? ??G9K??????y. ???;??nK???B?r?r??.??:??(?:5?=0??kz????SlE????U?÷;Rw???2???kr??pN???y?[??w???n?8=?I??z???/t6?d????BOw[??Ur????rv?ɡ;6U,?#;6?7?9x? ?tEy??S\?//???q??/Vs?F?^[D??4? Z???+?????S???;?VWP\b?}O??r?r=???x
转发
转发该帖子
Environmental Toxicology and (Bio)Chemistry PhD positions
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1325629-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部