注册时间
2010-9-1
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-2-27 23:47:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 sjy26 于 2012-2-28 04:34 编辑

I would like to post this information again (updated) since last November. Thank you.

Prof. Cheng Zhang’s group at the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, South Dakota State University is recruiting students who are interested in organic and polymeric materials research for optical, optoelectronic and electro-optic applications. For more information about his research, please visit www.sdstate.edu/chem/faculty/index.cfm

You may apply if you have a B.S. or M.S. degree in any discipline of chemistry. Once admitted, the department will support the students in the form of teaching assistantship. Those who perform well academically and have shown great potential in research will be supported by research assistantship as early as the second year in the PhD program. To learn more about our graduate program and application steps, please go to www.sdstate.edu/chem/grad/index.cfm, and visit Quick Links on the right panel of the page. Detailed admission requirements can be found at the Graduate School webpage www.sdstate.edu/admissions/graduate/admission-requirements.cfm (Note a completed B.S. degree certificate is needed for the graduate school in order to start the application process)
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-28
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-2-28 11:16:11 |只看该作者
我听说过那个北Dakota...咋跑这里招人了都...学校没人申请吗...

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-8
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-2-28 11:23:47 |只看该作者
1# sjy26 我是生物化学与分子生物学硕士专业,今年7月份毕业,这个老师会愿意要我么?
I believe I can fly!

使用道具 举报

RE: PhD study at the South Dakota State University [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子