注册时间
2012-7-2
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-7-2 21:46:36 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
谢谢大家!!我语法不好……7.15就要考了……很困扰。。

Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor.

Everyone has theirspecial character or personality to attract people who want make friends withthem, some one has a good sense of humor, some one is very intelligent, or somepeople can let us rely on them, they are very reliable. If I have to choose some one to be my friends from these people who have remarkable characteristic, first I will choose the humorous one, next I will choose the reliable one. Ultimately, maybe I will choose the clever guy. So I have doubt on the statement about make friends with intelligent people than with people who has a good sense of humor.

In my view point, if a person want become a sophisticated scholar or successfulscientist maybe he should enhance his intelligence, but in a relationship withfriends a humorous friend always popular than the intelligent one.  First of all, In spite of consequences humoristalways bring us happiness and laugher, and provide the method to reduce our contradiction.The humor friends usually take positive attitude towards their life and thisworld. From a certain angle, positive people can influence their partner orfriends, take the advantageous effect to us. Next, let’s talk about high intelligentquotient people, high intelligent quotient always accompany lower emotional intelligent, like Dr Sheldon from “The Big Bang Theory”, I’m not said they are cold blood, and I really love the character of Sheldon, but those people can notfeeling your sadness or upset when you really need someone care about. So high IQ friends they are often self-centered.

In addition, most of humorous people have a heart with mercy and compassionate, they usesome joke and funny story toward to the darkness side of our society, they wantto influence their pessimistic friends with their shining mentality, and theyall have patience do what they say. Accompany with our humorous friends gooutside, you always found the beautiful landscape around you environment, Howabout our intelligent friends, mostly, they can’t take the sunshine in ourbackyard, they prefer to stay in laboratory and home to do some scientific research,and intelligent people take the view of the world more like watch it, not blendinto it. So the humorous person is my first choice.

As an example, I have two friends from high school, they are vary different people atall, Sally she is the cleverest, and Penny is the humorist one, and one day mydog got illness, I want to take her to the pet hospital, so I called them forhelp, two of them rapid come to my house and help me send my dog to hospital,and they all watched what conditions of my sick dog, that’s horrible. After awhile, my dog was undergo a surgery in the operating room, and the smart girl Sally told me, your dog would never make it, I had been read a book about your dog’s disease, it’s very dangerous situation. But another friend Penny she just keep comfort me, and talk funny story with me, she believed my dog would befine, and her assuring words helped to banish my fear. Then the final outcomeis my dog was saved, because seasonable treatment. I have enormously grateful for two of my friends, but I have more thankful to Penny, who gave me a huge comfortduring the surgery time.

As far as I concern, I disagree with the argument that it is better to make friendswith intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor. I think humorous occupying a tremendous status in the friendship. Intelligent people more like robots, the humorists is the real people. But everyone havetheir own concern, maybe someone just like make intelligent friends, so we all have different define the friendship, all we need to have is sincerity and understanding.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

沙发
发表于 2012-7-2 23:03:53 |只看该作者
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-11-5
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-7-3 12:58:58 |只看该作者