寄托币
注册时间
2012-8-1
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-8-4 11:51:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
A friend says glumly: " * * *, I was to MM! " another said: " you so good, I was refused when,louboutin, MM sisters told me the next guy said:." " you're in luck,louboutin pas cher, I rejected news is through the girls sleep chamber to the boys dormitory, again by my friends told me.
" the last one say: " ah bah, I rejected message is at our school today 'Big Ten' BBS' see,louboutin!! " class of two boys, back row: A:" I curse your girlfriend is our university! " B:" I curse you after the girlfriend is our class!!! " a: discovery has cestode, bowl of rice are down; two: discovery has cestode,Louboutin Pas Cher,Air Jordan Shoes Online Store, bug out to eat; three: found a worm, as no insects had; four: found no worm,louboutin, worm protest, not to eat! When reading inkstone: find a bug, sigh,louboutin pas cher, this type is single; read Bo: found only insects, emotion, school meals have improved.
.....Oh, 4 two rice was 6 " John " the ornamental and the combined plain properties!!! I'll stand by the heart pent-up anger, I be ablaze with anger to beat rice window, with the NT eight two iron boxes to the windowsill fall, all of a sudden, loud canteen quieted down,Air Jordans,christian louboutin outlet, more than one thousand pairs of eyes watching Dafan Liu master surface does not change the heart not jump, calmly took my lunch box to push: " that many times, collect 7 cockroaches, to change the bean a! " all are over.
.....The professional course test last question: do you think the most influential physicist who is? I write is " Newton ". As a result, the class I am the only one who failed, the original, we have tutor name up.
.....X, what a country,Louboutin,Louboutin Pas Cher! Yesterday morning, I look at the scenery on the balcony, discovered that the girl's dormitory inside a beautiful girl holding a handkerchief and waved at me, I also told her swing; and then she ran to another window again with I waved to her again, I also play; then she went, the third wave window again with me when I come, she was cleaning the windows.
.....MM for Tsinghua University, but lost. Fortunately met one of the ornamental and the combined plain properties, hold a few thick books professor. " excuse me,louboutin, how can I to go to Tsinghua University? " professor thought about it for a while, sincere words and earnest wishes: " reading, only continue to study hard, you can go to the Tsinghua University.
" some students of Tsinghua everyday with a broken bottle crouched in a corner to see the bear zoo, his mother to the hospital to ask whether there is nerve problem child, the doctor said to judge whether he is sick, must from understanding him.
Then the doctor started every day with a bottle to accompany him to see the bear, two people utter not a single word to squat a months. Finally one day, he said: " excuse me...You...Are you ready to take the acid bears? " is the only girls look at basketball games.
Suddenly, MM skirt was the strong wind, and boys shouting: " Oh, Chunguangwaixie! " system boys calm face all with one voice: " please, is ugliness,Air Jordan Shoes Online Store! " it also saw one: a man married swear to God to his marriage, but soon he was derailed marriage Guagua, he found nothing after a few days of retribution,Air Jordans, was forgotten until one day he met a boat sailing,louboutin pas cher, he suddenly realized that this was God's punishment,Louboutin, then she knelt down to pray: request for other innocent people forgive him.
Related articles:

Bold go! Open new chapter of Chinese Ice dynamic g

The woman was silenced two days after being struck

From Guo Jingjing to wear gauze see-through dress

Related articles:

Call of Duty 4 plot disclosed game background has

Hainan Nanshan scenery

Long prosperous happy world
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: Joke - the Yi River is so cold - focus blog [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册