To you, my rival, I will come sometime
给你,我的对手,我会在夜晚的某个时刻
At night when moon is standing overhead
回来,当月亮悬停在我们头顶,
When frogs are wailing loudly on the pond
当青蛙在池塘里大声地悲叹鸣唱,
And women are from pity going mad.
当女人已经从可怜变得疯狂。
And, marveling at the beating of the eyelids
并且,惊奇于那被击败的眼睑,
And on your jealous eyelashes, it seems,
连同你那看起来象是在妒忌的睫毛,
I‘ll tell you that I‘m not a human being
我会告诉你我并不是一个活着的人,
But just a vision which you only dream.
而只是你单独梦见的一个幻影。
And I will say: "Console me, console,
而且我还会说:“安慰我,安慰我,
Someone is beating nails into my heart!"
有人把钉子敲进了我的心脏!”
And I will say to you that wind is fresh
我还会对你说风是新鲜的,
And that the stars over our heads are hot.
而我们头顶的那些星星是热的。