寄托币
注册时间
2016-5-16
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-11 16:41:53 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
As contemporary athletes receive a striking high salaries, some people wonder wether their income can be justified by their contribution to the society. As for me, the following reasons, simple but tremendously significant, will explain why athletes deserve the salary they receive.

First and foremost, as it is said in old aphorism “no pain no gain”, conversely, I believe if someone suffers more, he should be paid more also. As athletes, they have to take much physical exercise every day. During this painstaking process, no one can ensure that there is any effective method to preclude them from injuries. To another word, the athletes are forced to experience unimaginable hard work and take risks of injury every day in his life before their retirements. What make things worse is the psychological burden coming along with that of physics, and many athletes have openly complain about their unbelievable pressure in recent years. In my view, much pains are supposed to be paid.

Moreover, only high salaries for athletes can eradicate their worries about life so that they can divert all of their energy and concerns into their games. This view can be explained in two folds. For one thing, athletes are more vulnerable to injuries, so they should be allowed to have enough money for treatments. For another, having devoted all the time into sport when they are young and strong, athletes learned no other skills than that of games. It means that, after their retirement, chances are high that they will be unemployed, then the money saved when they are young is important. So, giving extra money for the athletes is justifiable.

In conclusion, given how much pain athletes experienced and to ensure their well-beings, high salaries for them is reasonable and badly needed.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 独立写作 求改! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子