使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2004-8-22 07:19:44 |只看该作者
Society does not place enough emphasis on the intellect—that is, on reasoning and other cognitive skills.

Whether the society paid enough emphasis on the intellect, including the capabilities of reasoning and other cognitions, as the speaker assert? I fundamentally agree with the speaker's assertion.

To begin with, the emphasis paid on reasoning is too limited. Although we have learned and trained such capability from the day we came into a high school, actually, the occasion s we use it in our daily life are very very rare. Take people's attitude to the so-called authorities in certain field for example. People usually regard the words and opinions of the authorities as something absolutely correct and will never fail. Few people will question the authors个人感觉这个用法容易有歧义,换一个,person in power什么的都可以,感觉有的词不一定非要大,非要难才好,用好了常用词很关键的。。。扯远了,flyxw用词很严谨了,尤其是限时了,很羡慕的说。。。一直没有挑出毛病来,这里就多说点了,呵呵. Even when they have learned the capability of reasoning, which can make people to 去掉to吧analyze and question, people who use the reasoning capability in their lives are very rare. 先说occasions…非常少,现在又说people非常少,但是似乎其他用语都一样,显得重复了,而且好象再说一个意思Not only in the attitude towards the authority刚才用了复数,这里最好也加上s, but also in the attitude有点多了 to the various so-called facts and the superficial phenomena of the world, people show little emphasis on reasoning.这句语法好象有问题,至少不正式 Take the large amount of appealing advertises这个不是名词形式 in all kinds of media nowadays for example, few people can completely keep a cool brain and use the reasoning capability to analyze them. Most of the commons这个词组对么?我不确定。。。天都开始亮了,有点困了, unfortunately,句子缺主语 can realize the truth masked under the appealing surface. For these reasons,复数, I assert that reasoning capability in fact calls,主谓一致 little attention to our society, although we actually has主谓一致 this capability.

While the reasoning has learned by most people, I find our society place加s,主谓一致 even lower emphasis on the capability of cognitions. In my article, I define it in the field of emotion, such as the capability of cognizing beauty, the consciousness and judgement to the good and evil. 这个我不好评论,自己不太懂得这种用法怎么样,不过,看起来很好In fact, most of us, including the professional educators place little attention to the cognition. From the time we grow这个地方要不要用过去时呢?讨论 up, our parents and educators emphasize还有这里 much on the learning of knowledge such as math加s是对的, languages, kinds of sciences, or specified technologies, which can help us finding a good job in the future. However, rarely we arewe are rarely told 似乎更好点 told to learn the capabilities of cognition to介词用to?我翻字典没有查到 the goods and evils. This also isthis is also a reason that去掉,否则是错误的 why nowadays, many highly refined people, including the political leaders, the sports players,and the singers, cannot escape from evils minds--some of them reduce to the lawbreakers, the murders, or the druggers. In fact, only with the proper judgement and consciousness can we become the true independent people. Unfortunately, the society in fact has paid little emphasis on them.

To conclude, I fundamentally agree with the speaker in that the emphasis placed on the capability of reasoning and the cognition by our society is so limited and far away from enough.

内容我没有研究过,本来想先思考一下的,无奈怕文章改不完。。。偶改文章一向是太细太慢的,一晚上不睡觉改一篇算了快的了,所以,内容和结构包括组织语言上,没有太多的发言权,flyxw见谅吧,我今昨天晚上才到作文版,看见的太晚了。。。

又想着你马上要考了,就重点改语言了,包括一些小语法和typo什么的,提个醒,多注意些,可能对考前比较有用吧,我也只能做这些了

正好楼上的几个都说的偶不懂的东东,呵呵

天已经大亮了, 全是夜里改的,头脑可能不是很清醒,说的不对的地方,欢迎讨论

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2004-8-22 07:23:57 |只看该作者
发了帖子才发现是22号了。。。

快上考场了哈,我改的有点rigid了,希望不要介意~~

重要的是:补一个祝福~~~ :)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-3-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2004-8-23 19:50:05 |只看该作者
if没有你们的帮助,我did not有今天
请用虚拟语气。呵呵。 :D
以后继续加油哦!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2002-8-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2004-8-23 20:17:42 |只看该作者
倒!lake你,你,点偶的死穴了哈,偶。。这个,汗。。。虚拟。。。。。给我改过作文的XDJW最清楚。。。

我不去想是否能够成功
既然选择了远方
便只顾风雨兼程
……一切,都在意料之中。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2004-8-24 00:30:08 |只看该作者
flyxw,看到你的jj了,不管怎么说,考过了,以前的种种都别想了。。。就要开始新的复习阶段了,come on~~

对了,22晚上特意还上来看一趟,想着怕你对那文章有讨论什么的。。。结果正好看你还在线呢~~又看你没有回文章,我心里还琢磨呢~~~这次你一定准备的挺好了 :)

使用道具 举报

RE: issue47 社会类-重视智力?超高频题哟,第一次用PP3限时成功,好激动~ [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
issue47 社会类-重视智力?超高频题哟,第一次用PP3限时成功,好激动~