注册时间
2021-3-25
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-5-6 17:13:24 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 poohDE 于 2022-5-6 10:15 编辑

I am presently recruiting multiple postdoctoral researchersto my new lab at the University of Oxford in England. Please bring these open positions to the attention of any promising candidates you know. The lab’sresearch program will continue to focus on 1) the roles of cortical layers inbehavior and 2) the function of secondary thalamic nuclei. The lab and I have along history of using the rodent whisker system as a model for studyingcortical and thalamic circuitry. On-going and planned experiments combine awakeand behaving mouse paradigms with in vivo intracellular recording,extracellular array recording, optogenetics, two-photon microscopy, andcomputational modeling. The ideal postdoc applicant would have existingexpertise in at least one of our scientific areas or techniques as well as havebeen the driving force behind a previous successful research project.

A list of my published papersincluding preprints can be found at:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/myncbi/randy.bruno.1/bibliography/public/

Oxford’s Department of Physiology,Anatomy & Genetics is a fabulous scientific environment, which along withseveral closely related departments is home to many other labs studyingcortical circuitry in small animals. Oxford is an incredibly energetic and internationalcity, which is near to both London and some of England’s most beautifulcountryside. The lab will fund and support applications for UK visas if needed.

Interested applicants are welcome tocontact me at randy.bruno@dpag.ox.ac.uk . Applicants are asked to include 1) brief ideas about how our research interests might mesh and 2) a CV with contact details of references.

Randy M. Bruno, Ph.D.

Professor of Neuroscience

Dept. Physiology, Anatomy& Genetics

University of Oxford& St. Peter’s College

回应

使用道具 举报

RE: Systems neuroscience: Postdoc Positions in Oxford [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经