寄托币
注册时间
2006-1-27
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-5-11 17:34:42 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Gter的本版精华区内目前只有索取GRE笔试准考证的中文提示和要求,以及英文回函,记得原来有过英文模板,但现在已经不存在了。所以,这次我把我联系的全套信件奉献给大家。

索取信件应该包括以下信息:注册姓名,机试考场,机试日期,机试注册号,性别,出生年月等,越详细越能便于ets查询。

我的索取信件:
Dear representative:

I am a student from P.R.China and I have taken the GRE split exam in XXXX, 2007 in XXXX. However, I incorrectly provided the address to which the admission ticket will be sent. Now, it is greatly possible that I will not receive it. Would you please send me an authorization letter? Thank you!

The following concerns my detailed information:

Name: XX XX
Birthday: 19XX-XX-XX

The split exam information
Confirmation number: XXXXXXXXXX
Test date: XXXXXXX
Test Center: 8507
Test Time: 08:30

Thank you for your help!

Yours XXXX
2007-05-10

发出去后,马上会有回信:

Gter的本版精华区内目前只有索取GRE笔试准考证的中文提示和要求,以及英文回函,记得原来有过英文模板,但现在已经不存在了。所以,这次我把我联系的全套信件奉献给大家。

索取信件应该包括以下信息:注册姓名,机试考场,机试日期,机试注册号,性别,出生年月等,越详细越能便于ets查询。

我的索取信件:
Dear representative:

I am a student from P.R.China and I have taken the GRE split exam in April the 26th, 2007 in Jinan. However, I incorrectly provided the address to which the admission ticket will be sent. Now, it is greatly possible that I will not receive it. Would you please send me an authorization letter? Thank you!

The following concerns my detailed information:

Name: XX XX
Birthday: 19XX-XX-XX

The split exam information
Confirmation number: XXXXXXXXXX
Test date: XXXXXXX
Test Center: XXXX
Test Time: 08:30

Thank you for your help!

Yours XXXX
2007-05-10

投出之后马上会有自动回复:
Thank you for contacting the GRE Program.  

Your inquiry will be responded to in approximately 1-2 business days.

For up to date information on the GRE Program, please visit our web site at:  [url=]http://www.ets.org/portal/site/ets/menuitem.435c0b5cc7bd0ae7015d9510c3921509/?vgnextoid=b195e3b5f64f4010VgnVCM10000022f95190RCRD[/url]

If you are writing about registering, rescheduling, canceling or confirming a Computer-based (CBT)  test appointment, please contact your local Regional Registration Center (RRC) directly. Thompson Prometric handles CBT registration-related activities and will be better able to serve you.

Please do not send duplicate messages.

TRACKING NUMBER: xxxx

--------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information.
It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly.
If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute,
or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it from
your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.
效率很高,一到两个工作日内给回复。果然,第二个工作日有了结果:Thank you for contacting the GRE Program.

Dear XX,

Regarding your inquiry:

Please print and retain this Authorization Letter to take your GRE Test.

XX XX

Present this letter and two forms of positive identification to the test supervisor for admission to the test(s) shown below. One form of identification must bear a recent PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE. If testing outside your country of citizenship, you must present your passport as your Identification document. If you receive an admission ticket for the same test(s) and test date, present the admission ticket rather than this authorization.

TEST GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATIONS

8:30 a.m. Paper-Based Session of Split General Test

DATE:  June 9, 2007

CENTER NUMBER & ADDRESS
SHANDONG UNIV
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
SHANDONG UNIVERSITY
JINAN
PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA

REGISTRATION NUMBER: XXXX

Please be advised that your GRE admission ticket was mailed on March 2, 2007.

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team at (866) 473-4373 or (609) 771-7670, or visit our Web site at www.gre.org. If you contact us via e-mail, please include all previous correspondence or a summary of information regarding your inquiry.

ETS is committed to improving your customer service experience. Please take a moment and complete a short Customer Service Survey at http://surveys1013.websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/bfried/ETSProgramEmail.htm?WSB36=GREso that we may identify ways to improve our service to you. If you're unable to access the survey by clicking on the link, please copy the entire link and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

TRACKING NUMBER: xxxx

重要提示:

1.一定要用hotmail这样的国外邮箱!我一开始先用付费的某国内著名网站邮箱发信,觉得应该保险一些,毕竟付款了。可没想到过了一天也没有受到ets的自动回复。后来先注册了一个印度的免费邮箱尝试着发一下其他问题,结果马上就有自动回复了。这才明白是可恶的国内邮箱的问题。马上启用hotmail,重新发一次,问题解决。PS:国内某付费邮箱至今仍未受到回函。
2.机考时地址一定要写上邮箱号,要么就写党政机关和大学,不要写公司什么的,因为公司重名的是在太多。在我的城市叫zhongqiang的公司不下3个。
3.注册机考一定要提前笔试至少6周,才能给收取准考证留下足够的时间。

趣事:

请朋友们看我用印度邮箱给ets写的什么:loveliness: To: <gre-info@ets.org>
Cc:
Subject: i have a question wanna ask

I'm in india. I wanna take gre exam. But I am poor. Can you give me some financial aid to support my exam?
ETS的回信:Thank you for contacting the GRE Program.

Dear Candidate,

Regarding your inquiry:

Please be advised that the GRE Program only offers assistance for the General and or Subject test in the form of a Fee Waiver. However, there are three requirements for eligibility and they are as follows:

1. a U.S. citizen or resident alien

2. a college senior receiving financial aid through an undergraduate college in the U.S., a U.S. territory, or Puerto Rico, or a returning unenrolled college graduate who has applied for financial aid

3. a dependent college senior whose Institutional Student Information Report (ISIR) or Student Aid Report (SAR) shows a parental contribution of not more than $1,200 for the senior year, or

a self-supporting college senior whose ISIR shows a contribution of not more than $1,600 for the senior year, or an unenrolled college graduate whose ISIR or SAR indicates self-supporting status and a contribution of not more than $1,600.

The test fees for the 2006-2007 GRE are listed below.

EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2006 THROUGH JUNE 30, 2007
GRE Test Fees 鈥?Computer-Based and Paper-Based Testing
$130 General Test - U.S., U.S. Territories*, and Puerto Rico
$175 General Test 鈥?China (including Hong Kong), Korea, and Taiwan
$160 General Test - All other locations
$130 Subject Tests - U.S., U.S. Territories, and Puerto Rico
$150 Subject Tests - All other locations
$ 35 Standby Testing (paper-based test only)
$50 Question-and-Answer Review Service (Verbal and Quantitative sections)
$40 Rescheduling Fee
$10 Scores by phone
$15 Additional score report (ASR) requests 鈥?per recipient
$ 6 Phone service for additional score reports 鈥?per call, plus $15 ASR fee per recipient

*Guam and U.S. Virgin Islands only

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team at (866) 473-4373 or (609) 771-7670, or visit our Web site atwww.gre.org. If you contact us via e-mail, please include all previous correspondence or a summary of information regarding your inquiry.

ETS is committed to improving your customer service experience. Please take a moment and complete a short Customer Service Survey athttp://surveys1013.websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/bfried/ETSProgramEmail.htm?WSB36=GREso that we may identify ways to improve our service to you. If you're unable to access the survey by clicking on the link, please copy the entire link and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.

Thank you in advance for your participation.
东亚区的费用最高,呵呵,应该不是歧视,因为我们至今仍然是双模式考试。

[ 本帖最后由 p2p2p2 于 2007-5-11 17:36 编辑 ]
now i am bound by the life you left behind
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-2
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-5-11 18:51:43 |只看该作者
谢谢楼主分享啊。好东西。

仍然在等准考证。

希望不要逼我用楼主这一招,呵呵

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-13
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-5-11 19:29:26 |只看该作者
我发完后收到这么一段 是什么意思呢??

主 题: Not read: please send the paper GRE admission ticket to me   

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information.
It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly.
If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute,
or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it from
your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-1-27
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-5-11 20:09:23 |只看该作者
原帖由 Houbing 于 2007-5-11 19:29 发表
我发完后收到这么一段 是什么意思呢??

主 题: Not read: please send the paper GRE admission ticket to me   

This e-mail and any files tr ...

他让你把准考证寄过去吗?
会不会是你的信上写的有纰漏,让ets误解了?
now i am bound by the life you left behind

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-11 20:22:57 |只看该作者
没  让你误解了 不好意思   please send the paper GRE admission ticket to me   是我发给他的时候 我的题目 他在回的时候 再前面加上了 NOT READ:

使用道具 举报

RE: 提供:索取准考证英文模板和极其重要的提示,外加趣事一则 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
提供:索取准考证英文模板和极其重要的提示,外加趣事一则