寄托币
注册时间
2007-7-6
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-5 23:39:31 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
TOPIC: ISSUE130 - "How children are socialized today determines the destiny of society. Unfortunately, we have not yet learned how to raise children who can help bring about a better society."
WORDS: 682          TIME: 上午 12:44:56          DATE: 2007-8-5

The above claims could be twofold actually: 1) destiny of society is mainly rely on the socialization of children, 2) nowadays, we do not know how to raise such children who will better society . Although I agree with the speaker that socialization of children play an pivotal role in determining society's destiny, however, whether we could raise such children rely mainly on who "we" refers to .
First of all . I agree that socialization of children is very important to society's destiny . socialization 's definition refers to several aspects :first. imitate from others  second. cooperate with peers and develop people skills .third . find own position in a society .accordingly , a well imitation and learning help oneself to learn from others and own a growing knowledge. good cooperation with others help person to learn how to deal with people ,and when person enter the society , he will use what he learn to deal with others and devote him to a work amounting to find a position in a society .and we may find above procedures also could be what we have experienced .and children then come to be the ruler of society . so obviously socialization afford them with the abilities they need to be a ruler which determine the destiny of society.
Secondly . although I agree that socialization is pivotal to society ,whether "we" are ready to raise a socialized child depends on who "we" are .there are mainly three choices: family, schools ,and society .when neither of them could accomplish children's socialization singularly ,I am inclined to refer "we" to all of them. under this assumption, then I disagree with the assertion that these three ones could not raise socialized children .In my view , family ,schools ,and society play respective role in socializing children and attain according objectives fine . first of all ,parents in family will contribute a lot to be the first model from which children imitate ,and society moral-what is good and what is forbidden are told to them ,and at the same time ,children will imitate their parents to learn his or her distinct personality .secondly ,when person comes into school , not only he or she will learn the knowledge which will qualify ones for professional activity, but also he or she has to deal with accompanies, classmate . he or she has to learn how to negotiate with others ,and assert oneself in respectful manner to avoid quarreling. and final he or she will be on the road to mature ,which means a lot when he or she enter society . Finally ,after graduation , people will enter society ,at first ,the original abilities, no matter people skills or personality ,or knowledge learned from school ,will be checked by society ,during this checking process , people would receive lots frustration and failure ,however ,after one overcome the infirmities of society ,then he or she could engage in society and devote oneself wholeheartedly to his or her career . in short ,three "teachers" cooperate in an effort to teach the children different knowledge and abilities which are all effective and dispensable for socialization .
Some people may argue that there are many infirmities of " three teachers" ,however , a compelling evidence to combat this inquiry involve our history in near 100 years . our society is on the way to a better one  , more and more poor countries are calling our attentions ,the whole world cooperate in an effort to ameliorate global economy ,environments ,wars ,and disease though diverse forums and meetings .quality of our lives also turn out to be better than before ,more and more people could afford cars ,delicious food , and good education .in this case ,above facts could indicate that "three teacher" is success in raising socialized children .and existing fallacies  would be their hardships  in the process of establishing a better society .
In conclusion. I agree that socialization play a pivotal role in determining the destiny of society , however, I think existing "three teacher" could accomplish the mission of raising  socialized children successfully.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-7-6
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-6 09:52:10 |只看该作者
The above claims could be twofold actually: 1) destiny of society is mainly rely on the socialization of children, 2) nowadays, we do not know how to raise such children who will better society(society可以做动词吗?) . Although I agree with the speaker that socialization of children play an pivotal role in determining society's destiny, however, whether we could raise such children rely mainly on who "we" refers to .
First of all . I agree that socialization of children is very important to society's destiny . socialization 's definition refers to several aspects :first. imitate from others  second. cooperate with peers and develop people skills .third . find own position in a society .accordingly , a well imitation and learning help oneself to learn from others and own a growing knowledge. good cooperation with others help person to learn how to deal with people(处理人?好像有点不搭) ,and when person enter the society , he will use what he learn to deal with others and devote him to a work amounting to find a position in a society .and we may find above procedures also could be what we have experienced .and children then come to be the ruler of society . so obviously socialization afford them with the abilities they need to be a ruler which determine the destiny of society.
Secondly . although I agree that socialization is pivotal to society ,whether "we" are ready to raise a socialized child depends on who "we" are .there are mainly three choices: family, schools ,and society .when neither of them could accomplish children's socialization singularly ,I am inclined to refer "we" to all of them. under this assumption, then I disagree with the assertion that these three ones could not raise socialized children .In my view , family ,schools ,and society play respective role in socializing children and attain according objectives fine . first of all ,parents in family will contribute a lot to be the first model from which children imitate ,and society moral-what is good and what is forbidden are told to them ,and at the same time ,children will imitate their parents to learn his or her distinct personality .secondly ,when person comes into school , not only he or she will learn the knowledge which will qualify ones for professional activity, but also he or she has to deal with accompanies, classmate . he or she has to learn how to negotiate with others ,and assert oneself in respectful manner to avoid quarreling. and final he or she will be on the road to mature ,which means a lot when he or she enter society . Finally ,after graduation , people will enter society ,at first ,the original abilities, no matter people skills or personality ,or knowledge learned from school ,will be checked by society ,during this checking process , people would receive lots frustration and failure ,however ,after one overcome the infirmities of society ,then he or she could engage in society and devote oneself wholeheartedly to his or her career . in short ,three "teachers" cooperate in an effort to teach the children different knowledge and abilities which are all effective and dispensable for socialization . (这个观点比较新)
Some people may argue that there are many infirmities of " three teachers" ,however , a compelling evidence to combat this inquiry involve our history in near 100 years . our society is on the way to a better one  , more and more poor countries are calling our attentions ,the whole world cooperate in an effort to ameliorate global economy ,environments ,wars ,and disease though diverse forums and meetings .quality of our lives also turn out to be better than before ,more and more people could afford cars ,delicious food , and good education .in this case ,above facts could indicate that "three teacher" is success in raising socialized children .and existing fallacies  would be their hardships  in the process of establishing a better society .
In conclusion. I agree that socialization play a pivotal role in determining the destiny of society , however, I think existing "three teacher" could accomplish the mission of raising  socialized children successfully.
有好几处地方名词当形容词用 比如success是名词, 还有一些小的错误, 平常注意考试的时候才不会出差错哦~呵呵 整体结构还比较清晰,但是觉得第2部分有点乱

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-7-6
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-8-6 23:38:14 |只看该作者
、The above claims could be twofold actually: 1) destiny of society is mainly rely on the socialization of children, 2) nowadays, we do not know how to raise such children who will better society(society可以做动词吗?) . Although I agree with the speaker that socialization of children play an pivotal role in determining society's destiny, however, whether we could raise such children rely mainly on who "we" refers to .
First of all . I agree that socialization of children is very important to society's destiny . socialization 's definition refers to several aspects :first. imitate from others  second. cooperate with peers and develop people skills .third . find own position in a society .accordingly , a well imitation and learning help oneself to learn from others and own a growing knowledge. good cooperation with others help person to learn how to deal with people(处理人?好像有点不搭)(这个说法是可以的,我特地查了下辞典 ) ,and when person enter the society , he will use what he learn to deal with others and devote him to a work ,which amounts to (find) a position in a society .and we may find above procedures also could be what we have experienced .and children then come to be the ruler of society . so obviously socialization afford them with the abilities they need to be a ruler which determine the destiny of society.
Secondly . although I agree that socialization is pivotal to society ,whether "we" are ready to raise a socialized child depends on who "we" are .there are mainly three choices: family, schools ,and society .when neither of them could accomplish children's socialization singularly ,I am inclined to refer "we" to all of them. under this assumption, then I disagree with the assertion that these three ones could not raise socialized children .In my view , family ,schools ,and society play respective role in socializing children (and attain  according objectives fine) .
At first ,parents in family will( contribute a lot to be)serve as the first model from which children (could) imitate 。at the same time (and) society(societial) moral-what is good and what is forbidden(-) are told to them (by parents),(and at the same time 去掉),children will (imitate their parents)grow to (learn)form his or her distinct personality .
then ,when person comes into school , not only he or she will learn the knowledge which will qualify ones for professional activity, but also he or she has to deal with accompanies, classmate . (in addition) he or she) one has to learn how to negotiate with others ,and assert oneself in respectful manner to avoid quarreling. and finally he or she will be on the road to mature ,which means a lot to him when engaging in society .
Finally ,after graduation people will enter society .at first) the beginning ,all their (learned) abilities which involves people skills ,distinct personality ,and knowledge learned from school ,will be checked by society .during this checking process , people would receive)risk lots frustration and failure ,however ,after one overcome the infirmities)these challenges from the society ,then he or she could engage in society and devote oneself wholeheartedly to his or her career . in short ,three "teachers" cooperate in an effort to teach the children different knowledge and abilities which are all effective and dispensable for socialization . (这个观点比较新)
Some people may argue that there are many infirmities of " three teachers" and conclude that we still do not know how to raise a socialized child ,however , a compelling evidence to combat this inquiry involve our contemporary history : our society is on the way to a better one  , more and more poor countries are calling our attentions and receive our assistances ,the whole world cooperate in an effort to ameliorate global economy ,environments and disease prevention though diverse forums and meetings .when it comes to individuals level ,we also witness that :quality of our lives turn out to be better than before ,more and more people could afford cars ,delicious food , and good education .in this case ,above facts could indicate that these” three teacher" succeed in raising socialized children .in addition ,existing fallacies pointed out by the opponents would be these socialized children’s  hardships  in the process of establishing a better society .
In conclusion. I agree that socialization play a pivotal role in determining the destiny of society , however,unlike the arguer claims , I think existing "three teacher" could accomplish the mission of raising  socialized children successfully.
有好几处地方名词当形容词用 比如success是名词, 还有一些小的错误, 平常注意考试的时候才不会出差错哦~呵呵 整体结构还比较清晰,但是觉得第2部分有点乱
恩 ,用了一些傻傻的语法和链接,加上不好的连接词,让本来想法不错的第二段也被毁了 心痛ing 我自己又改了下,果然 ISSUE不能写的太晦涩, 有时候总以为自己能明白,可是一旦表达出来才发现,只有自己明白 — —! 以后不能犯这样的错误了

使用道具 举报

RE: ISSUE130 勇往直前小组第六次作业 BYnashiong [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
ISSUE130 勇往直前小组第六次作业 BYnashiong