寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-11 16:50:55 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Advertisements, one of the symbols of modern society, influence our present lives significantly. Nowadays, most people’s behaviors are more or less have some relations with advertisements, whose aim is to make people have some impression about the commodities, thereby people will more likely to buy the products that once impressed them in whatever advertisements. When it comes to the hectic debate about whether advertising has positive function to people’s lives. A number of people hold the viewpoint that adverting encourages us to buy things we really do not need, I can not agree with them any more. There are many reasons why I hold confidence on my point of view. And I will explore a few primary ones.
First of all, many advertisements always attract customers with so called discounts. Every year after a season has gone, a lot of merchants will advertise in all kinds of mediums in the name of reduction sale and discounts, which has evident effects since hardly anyone is able to resistant to the tempting lower price. Actually, most people spend too much money on a lot of useless goods, since they always do not take into account why on earth should they buy the products, all they have considered is and take it for granted that they have saved some money on buying the commodities. Thus, this action is apparently economical but actually improvident if people do not use the commodities. This is a common trick that always be played by numerous sly and shrewd merchants.
Secondly, merchants always use some celebrities’ fame to attract people’s attention. This kind of advertisements is function especially well to those loyal fans. Nowadays, using celebrities’ influence is an important way of advertising, for the reason that super stars are more likely to be remembered by people. Some stars’ fans would rush into stores and go into rapture if they are fortunate enough to possess one. Consequently, both the stars and the sellers benefit from the commercial game, regardless of what the consumers obtained.
Besides, merchants often make some exaggeration of their products in advertisements, which is also deceitful. Today, there are many lawsuits between customers and companies about advertisements. The main causation is the luring description about the products and disappointing effects to the customers. Cosmetic is one of the case, many consumers were impressed by the seemly perfect function showed on the screen by some super stars. Yet, when it comes to the consumer themselves, the effects are completely different.
In conclusion, what we see from advertisements is always dissimilar from the commodities really are. And from what we have discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advertisements always allure people to buy goods that they do not really need.

没有限时,写了一个多小时:(

[ 本帖最后由 leadensky 于 2007-8-11 16:55 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-12 20:37:54 |只看该作者
CRACK 9T小组第十四次作业---leadensky
Advertisements, one of the symbols of modern society, influence our present lives significantly. Nowadays, most people’s behaviors are more or less have some relations with (are more or less relative to…; behaviors have some relations with) advertisements, whose aim is (分句前后状态最好一致) to make people have some impression about the commodities, thereby people will more likely to (去掉to) buy the products that once impressed them in whatever advertisements. When it comes to the hectic debate about whether advertising has positive function to people’s lives. A number of people hold the viewpoint that adverting encourages us to buy things we really do not need, I can not agree with them any more. There are many reasons why I hold confidence on my point of view. And I will explore a few primary ones.
First of all, many advertisements always attract customers with so called discounts. Every year after a season has gone, a lot of merchants will advertise in all kinds of mediums in the name of reduction sale and discounts, which has evident effects since hardly anyone is able to resistant to the tempting lower price. Actually, most people spend too much money on a lot of useless goods, since they always do not take into account why on earth should they buy the products, all they have considered is and take it for granted (去掉较为通顺) that they have (去掉,save不能用完成时态) saved some money on buying the commodities. Thus, this action is apparently economical but actually improvident if people do not use the commodities. This is a common trick that always be played by numerous sly and shrewd merchants.
Secondly, merchants always use some celebrities’ fame to attract people’s attention. This kind of advertisements is function especially well to those loyal fans. Nowadays, using celebrities’ influence is an important way of advertising, for the reason that super stars are more likely to be remembered by people. Some stars’ fans would rush into stores and go into rapture if they are fortunate enough to possess one. Consequently, both the stars and the sellers benefit from the commercial game, regardless of what the consumers obtained. 个人意见:整段文章没有提到fans买到的东西是没有用的,如果说明fans买东西只是因为明星而不是商品本身,说理会更好
Besides, merchants often make some exaggeration of their products in advertisements, which is also deceitful. Today, there are many lawsuits between customers and companies about advertisements. The main causation is the luring description about the products and disappointing effects to the customers. Cosmetic is one of the case, many consumers were impressed by the seemly perfect function showed on the screen by some super stars. Yet, when it comes to the consumer themselves, the effects are completely different.
In conclusion, what we see from advertisements is always dissimilar from the commodities really are. And from what we have discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advertisements always allure people to buy goods that they do not really need.

使用道具 举报

RE: CRACK 9T小组第十四次作业---leadensky [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
CRACK 9T小组第十四次作业---leadensky