寄托币
注册时间
2007-12-26
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-8-27 13:19:08 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree: It is important to know events happening around the world, though sometimes they are unlikely to
affect your daily life. (2007.4.29,生活与个人成功类)
I couldn't agree more with the argument that knowing events happening around the world is of great importance.
Some people may argue that events happening far from their home has nothing to do with their life. But this is not the case
in today's world. Butterfly effect tells us when a butterfly in Japan flutters its wings, it is possible to cause a storm in
America. The world is a tightly integrated one. With the world's acclertating pace towards global integration, interaction
and comunication among nations and peoples have increased rapidly. As a result, events happening outside one's country are
very likely to affect his/her daily life. One example in  will suffice this point. When American economics becomes slaggy, a
lot of other countries have been affected, including China. It is reflected in China's stock market with Shanghai and
Shenzhen indexes plunging down. Consequently, stock sharers, me included, suffered loss in investment.
Based on the assertion that no individual or nation could possibly be isolated from the other peoples in the trend of global
integration, I believe knowing international events can help us live a better life. We can learn from other people's
experience and avoid commiting the same mistakes. For example, in field of economic development, in the process of
industralization and urbanization, pollution has become a great menace to people's health. Developed countries, such as
America, Great Britain, made painstaking effort to get rid of pollution problem. Learning from their practice can help us
figure out feasible solutions to pollution problem in our country. Meanwhile, we also see the mode of sacrificing environment
for profits is not a rational practice in the long run, so we try our best to minimize pollution.
To sum up, it is very important to know events happening around the world because we are living in a global village, and
easily affected by international events.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-7-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2008-8-27 13:53:20 |只看该作者
https://bbs.gter.net/viewthre ... 6amp%3Btypeid%3D280
完成修改任务哦:)

[ 本帖最后由 qawsed 于 2008-8-27 13:58 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-17
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2008-8-27 22:13:49 |只看该作者
才发现没完成修改任务……亲爱的十一打我吧……

I couldn't agree more with the argument that knowing events happening around the world is of great importance. W(GZK1C
Some people may argue that events happening far from their home has nothing to do with their life. But this is not the case 2FN!F:q@My:nI+d0l
in today's world. Butterfly effect tells us when a butterfly in Japan flutters its wings, it is possible to cause a storm in AH5\/[0Td
America. The world is a tightly integrated one. With the world's accelertating(可让我找到一个错误了) pace towards global integration, interaction 3o        N*q'E
w"G6y

and comunication among nations and people(集合名词没有复数) have increased rapidly. As a result, events happening outside one's country are
very likely to affect his/her daily life. One example in  will suffice this point. When American economics becomes slaggy, a 留学,考试,TOEFL,GRE,GMAT,IELTS,SAT,VISA,文书,签证,论坛,出国,申请,美国,英国,欧洲,加拿大,USAM8Z|j?H A
lot of other countries have been affected, including China. It is reflected in China's stock market with Shanghai and
Shenzhen indexes plunging down. Consequently, stock sharers, me(用myself好些吧) included, suffered loss in investment.
Based on the assertion that no individual or nation could possibly be isolated from the other people in the trend of global
integration, I believe knowing international events can help us live a better life. We can learn from other people's
experience and avoid commiting the same mistakes. For example, in field of economic development, in the process of
industralization and urbanization, pollution has become a great menace to people's health. Developed countries, such as         ?
J:lz`0]e

America, Great Britain, made painstaking effort to get rid of pollution problem. Learning from their practice can help us
figure out feasible solutions to pollution problem in our country. Meanwhile, we also see the mode of sacrificing environment
for profits is not a rational practice in the long run, so we try our best to minimize pollution. VF+FI Zh
To sum up, it is very important to know events happening around the world because we are living in a global village, and |留学|签证|TOEFL|GREP'Xum6ZJ
easily affected by international events.

嗯,这两个角度选的很到位,论述也好棒,还用了好多G的单词……牛牛……佳作佳作……
红丸红丸~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-12-26
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2008-8-27 23:35:52 |只看该作者

回复 #3 tclrjtclrj 的帖子

呵呵,改了就得谢你,哪舍得打你啊。