精华
帖子

Aries白羊座 荣誉版主

楼主
发表于 2003-3-22 04:07:38 |只看该作者

拿到AD后的要钱信

出处不详

Dear Professor Ronald Dutton;
Thank you for your letter on Feb. 21. I am very pleased to learn that I've been recommended to your Ph.D. program in Computer Science and considered for financial assistance. I know that a successful graduate education is vital for a young student to become a mature researcher so that it would be a great honor to me if I can study in your university.
As you mentioned in the letter, in order to study in your department and meet no problem in getting the visa, I have to get some form of financial assistance. Now I would apply for a TA position because I think the teaching experience is my forte. Still a junior in Peking University, I worked in the University Computer Club and acted as a young lecture. My role was to introduce the computer concept and application to all of the university students and my talks received special welcome. Presently, invited by the "Soar Educational Center", I am teaching Computer Architecture and Pascal Programming to part time students to help them get the Associate's degree. In my work, I found teaching a great pleasure and it builds up my confidence. Because of this, I would apply for a TA. I think the work in your department will be more challenging and inviting.
Finally, Thank your for your informing me the good news. I look forward to having your decision soon.

Sincerely yours,
UA
我说人生哪,如果赏过一回痛哭淋漓的风景,写一篇杜鹃啼血的文章,与一个赏心悦目的人错肩,也就够了。不要收藏美、钤印美,让美随风而逝。生命最清醉的时候,是将万里长江视为一匹白绢,裂帛。(简桢)

使用道具 举报

RE: 拿到AD后的要钱信 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
拿到AD后的要钱信