寄托币
注册时间
2008-8-11
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-1-3 22:28:11 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
As we all know,friends are significant to all of us in modern society.No one can live without friends.But different persons have different criterion of choosing friends.Personally,I definitely think that friends with a good sense of humor is as important as intelligent friends.

Firstly,humor is fundamental element of our friendship.Although intelligent friends can help us a lot when we encounter difficulties in our daily lives and we can learn much frome them,I believe the main purpose for us to make friends is to gain happiness and to make us feel comfortable.A good friend should have humor then while we are talking we can make the communication in a much comfortable atmosphere which can help us to change our mind in depth.I used to have a friend in my university who is smart and be good at studying,but also somewhat boring,so there was always some difficulties in our communication.

Moreover,in some extent,a good sense of humor is even more important than intelligence of a friend.We can not live our lives just for working and studying,entertainment is also needed,to help us to reflesh,to relax,and to get better status for work.A humorous friend can always make our lives interesting,positive and enthusiastic.Especially when you feel frustrated,a humorous friend could cheer you up,to rebuild your confidence,which is much more important than merely helping you to solve some problems in you work.
I remember that when I was preparing for the exam to enter university,there was once a time that I felt tired and just can't insist to study,one of my friends came to me and told me a lots of jokes to make me happy,and then encouraged me to strive for my dream,surprisingly,I felt much better after laughing with him and full of energy to study,so you can see how does humor work effectively!

Finally,neither intelligence nor humor is the basic standard for choosing friends,but the personality.So it is not proper to state which is more important for a good friend.There are lots of characteristic of a good friends,including honesty,loyalty,kindness and so forth.A good friend is a complex combination of those diverse characteristics,some friends may be good at specific aspects while others be good at others.So we can't say that a intelligent friend is better that a humorous friend,instead of which,we should judge a friend in a whole perspective.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-1-4 14:03:43 |只看该作者
As we all know,friends are significant to all of us in modern society.No one can live without friends.But different persons have different criterion of choosing friends.Personally,I definitely think that friends with a good sense of humor is as important as intelligent friends.

Firstly,humor is fundamental element of our friendship.Although intelligent friends can help us a lot when we encounter difficulties in our daily lives and we can learn much frome them,I believe the main purpose for us to make friends is to gain happiness and to make us feel comfortable.A good friend should have humor then while we are talking we can make the communication in a much comfortable atmosphere which can help us to change our mind in depth.I used to have a friend in my university who is smart and be good at studying,but also somewhat boring,so there was always some difficulties in our communication.|留学|签证|TOEFL|GRE&R6y7c5b8isnG
寄托家园S
g3x"G [1I8d]N

Moreover,in some extent,a good sense of humor is even more important than intelligence of a friend.We can not live our lives just for working and studying,entertainment is also needed,to help us to reflesh,to relax,and to get better status for work.A humorous friend can always make our lives interesting,positive and enthusiastic.Especially when you feel frustrated,a humorous friend could cheer you up,to rebuild your confidence,which is much more important than merely helping you to solve some problems in you work. I remember that when I was preparing for the exam to enter university,there was once a time that I felt tired and just can't insist to study,one of my friends came to me and told me a lots of jokes to make me happy,and then encouraged me to strive for my dream,surprisingly,I felt much better after laughing with him and full of energy to study,so you can see how does humor work effectively!

Finally,neither intelligence nor humor is the basic standard for choosing friends,but the personality.So it is not proper to state which is more important for a good friend.There are lots of characteristic of a good friends,including honesty,loyalty,kindness and so forth.A good friend is a complex combination of those diverse characteristics,some friends may be good at specific aspects while others be good at others.So we can't say that a intelligent friend is better that a humorous friend,instead of which,we should judge a friend in a whole perspective.

错别字我就不改了。另外不知道你写作的时候有没有标点符号后面空一格,这个要注意!
论证上我觉得不是很严密,2,3段其实说得差不多是一个东西。你说 intelligent 有时候更重要,但是我们不能缺少娱乐推出 humorous friends 更重要似乎不太合理~
本人拙见:loveliness:
表面风光,内心彷徨;容颜未老,心已沧桑;似乎有才,实为江郎;成就难有,郁闷经常;比骡子累比蚂蚁忙,比岳飞更忠良!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-10-2
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-1-4 18:59:23 |只看该作者

Firstly,humor is a fundamental element of our friendship(这句话感觉说得不是很妥当吧,humor应该是friend的要素,而不是friendship吧,个人意见,仅供参考).Although intelligent friends can help us a lot when we encounter difficulties in our daily lives and we can learn much frome them,I believe the main purpose for us to make friends is to gain happiness and to make us feel comfortable.A good friend should have humor then while we are talking we can make the communication in a much comfortable atmosphere which can help us to change our minds in depth.I used to have a friend in my university who is smart and be(删除) good at studying,but also somewhat boring,so there was always some difficulties in our communication.

Moreover,in some extent,a good sense of humor is even more important than intelligence of a friend.We can not live our lives just for working and studying,entertainment is also needed,to help us to reflesh,to relax,and to get better status for work.A humorous friend can always make our lives interesting,positive and enthusiastic.Especially when you feel frustrated,a humorous friend could cheer you up,to rebuild your confidence,which is much more important than merely helping you to solve some problems in you work.

I remember that when I was preparing for the exam to enter university,there was once a time that I felt tired and just can't insist to study,one of my friends came to me and told me a lots of jokes to make me happy,and then encouraged me to strive for my dream,surprisingly,I felt much better after laughing with him and full of energy to study,so you can see how does humor work effectively!

Finally,neither intelligence nor humor is the basic standard for choosing friends,but the personality.So it is not proper to state which is more important for a good friend.There are lots of characteristic of a good friends,including honesty,loyalty,kindness and so forth.A good friend is a complex combination of those diverse characteristics,some friends may be good at specific aspects while others be good at others.So we can't say that an intelligent friend is better that a humorous friend,instead of which,we should judge a friend in a whole perspective.

文章当中有些小错误,已经指出了一部分,在语法错误这个问题上,我也需要该进,跟作者一起努力。

另外,我也很喜欢作者这种开头模式,即尽快切入正题。

另外,从论证的角度来看,个人认为这篇文章显然就是让我们比较一下humor和intelligence在交朋友方面哪个更重要,所以,比较的语句基本是少不了的。而作者很少提到intelligence,感觉这个不是很好。个人意见,呵呵。

[ 本帖最后由 hustly0415 于 2009-1-4 19:21 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

RE: 【12月-1月IBT综合备考大帖】之【TWE作文】45678am 1.3号作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子