寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-3-25 13:54:40 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In today’s world, to speak well is more important than to write well. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

If you want to figure out the question of speaking and writing which is more important,you could ask ETS that which part of TOEFL account for more scores,speaking or writing.The answer is defenitely equal.Writing ability and speaking skill both important currently.Even sometimes you may get different answers from different people,as my opinion,they may come from different background.

When the question answered by novelists,newspaper columnists,or magazine editors,it is no doubt that they would told you writng well is more important than speaking well.The novelist sits at table day and night,organizing beautiful words and developing his/her story with a great amount suspenses in order to attracting more readers to read his/her book.The only occasion test his/her speaking skill only occurred at the opening ceremony of New Book selling.Whether the book sold successful or not would not hitch on what he/she said at the ceremony but the woderful plot or excellent story in the book.For this sense,writing is more significant for a writer than speaking.Similary,the task of newspaper columnists is to submit their articles before the deadline so they obtain the reward,the only ability they should demonstrate is writing.

Nevertheless,if a salesman good at writing but poor at speaking,he/she will be kicked off by employer sooner or later.For them,obviously,speaking skill is more important than writing.Everyone of us get the experience of talking with the salesman,insurance salesman,for instance,if every time he/she communicate with their client through writing,everyone will get madness as soon as possible.The salesman always own a powerful persuasive ability to let his/her client believe that they really need the products their selling.It is undeniable that,for the occupation which need to communicate with others,speaking ability is absolutely more crucial than writing.The job like sports commentators or advertiser definitely will support my opinion.

Young people,I believe,should develop both of speaking and writing ability.For one thing,young people never know what they will do in future.If you can both write well as well as speak well,you possess of more opportunity to be success than one only excel at one.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-10
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-3-28 21:48:06 |只看该作者
楼主是否有些跑题?我第一段看下来觉得你的观点是两个都好,但题目给的是哪个比较好。。
很抱歉这次由于参加考试没有及时给你改作文。文章的语法结构以及遣词造句都还是不错的,就是要注意审题的问题。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-9
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-3-28 22:19:34 |只看该作者
写两个都好不可以的嘛
、?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-25
精华
帖子

备考先锋

地板
发表于 2009-3-28 22:59:11 |只看该作者
you want to figure out the question of speaking and writing which is more important,you could(时态不一致) ask ETS that which part of TOEFL account for more scores,speaking or writing.The answer is defenitely equal.Writing ability and speaking skill both important currently(句子缺谓语).Even sometimes you may get different answers from different people,as(in) my opinion,they may come from different background.(they指的什么?表意不清)

When the question answered(is) by novelists,newspaper columnists,or magazine editors,it is no doubt that they would(will) told you writng well is more important than speaking well.The novelist sits at table day and night,organizing beautiful words and developing his/her story with a great amount (of)suspenses in order to attracting(attract) more readers to read his/her book.The only occasion (to) test his/her speaking skill only occurred时态! at the opening ceremony of New Book selling.Whether the book sold为什么要用过去时呢? successful or not would not hitch on what he/she said at the ceremony but the woderful plot or excellent story in the book.For (in)this sense,writing is more significant for a writer than speaking.Similary,the task of newspaper columnists is to submit their articles before the deadline so (that)they obtain the reward,the only ability they should demonstrate is writing.2 f. [+ W- I" i) s, c/ o
7 w% {3 t$ r5 n5 ?: H* j  U* y
Nevertheless,if a salesman (is)good at writing but (is)poor at speaking,he/she will be kicked(laid) off by employer sooner or later.For them,obviously,speaking skill is more important than writing.Everyone of us get the experience of talking with the salesman,insurance salesman,for instance,if every time he/she communicate with their client through writing,everyone will get madness(mad) as soon as possible.The salesman always own a powerful persuasive ability to let his/her client believe that they really need the products their(they are) selling.It is undeniable that,for the occupation which need to communicate with others,speaking ability is absolutely more crucial than writing.The job like sports commentators or advertiser definitely will support(prove) my opinion.8 l7 |. R# f! v) V; F/ B  W

Young people,I believe,should develop both of speaking an6d writing ability(复数).For one thing,young people never know what they will do in future.If you can both write well as well as speak well,you possess of (查一下用法,使用错误)more opportunity to be success(形容词) than one (who)only excel at one.

个人觉得两个观点的可以,但是你在论述的时候2,3段开头句没有表明观点,看到的是大段的例子罗列。其次,比较基本的语法错误较多,应予以注意。
托福 双学位 实习 专业课 I can survive and thrive!

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Dark_Tournament TOEFL-ibt作文小组chelseajcole的 第15次作业】 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发