注册时间
2009-1-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-18 21:49:07 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to finish a
project and then start another than to finish two projects at the same time. Use
specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
06/24/07

When I was a child,my parent and teachers always told me that one should finsih one thing than start another.Generally,children have not patient to do one thing for a long time like they cry at the moment and smile if you give an apple to him/her.However,I have not recognized the correct saying until I grown up.Obviously, finsihing a project and then start another one is the best choice for person to doing shomthing.

First of all,the energy for one person is limited.The person who start two projects at the same time may always fail to achieve the aim or just finish both tasks reluctantly,where as if one focus on one thing,he/she can finish the task easily.Compare to double tasks,the plan of one task is easier to made for only one project at moment may be scheduled freely.Therefore,people do the research or design the model freely feel more relax and efficient then those hurry in two tasks.Only effecient and relax condition could researchers or designers to do things well.

Maybe some people who support the choice of finishing two projects at the same time argue that it is more quickly than start another project after finish one.But,is that the truth?Here is a personal experience.As a college student,we always have plenty of experiments to do.One of my roommate choosed two experiments to do at the same time last semester for he want to finished the course before the summer holiday so that he could enjoy the whole vacation.Unfortunately,the experiment need enormous time to do the research and test,and the amount of work over his estimation.He asked me to help his first experiment since I finished before,but I can not give him the statistic data because those were the results I got from my own experiment.The ending was he had to start with his experiment at the beginning.The whole holiday had been ruined.

Futhermore,focusing on one thing provide more inspirition.That means you can do the job more creative.A recent research published by Public Health Center indicate that it is the anxiety that prevent us with new ideas and thoughts.Thus,people under pressure of two tasks always ignore the details or basic features of project,which lose the chance to finish the work more creative.

In conculsion,I prefer to do one project rather than two at the same time.One task can be finished more relax,efficient and creative.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-11
精华
帖子

备考先锋

沙发
发表于 2009-4-19 10:33:21 |只看该作者
When I was a child,my parents and teachers always told me that one should finsih one thing than starting another.Generally,children have not patient to do one thing for a long time like they cry at the moment and smile if you give an apple to him/her.(这句没啥必要)However,I have not recognized the correct saying until I grown up.Obviously, finsihing a project and then start another one is the best choice for person to doing shomthing.

First of all,the energy for one person is limited.The person who start two projects at the same time may always fail to achieve the aim or just finish both tasks reluctantly,where as if one focus on one thing,he/she can finish the task easily.Compared to double tasks,the plan of one task is easier to made for only one project at moment may be scheduled freely.Therefore,people do the research or design the model freely feel more relax and efficient then/than those hurry in two tasks.Only effecient and relax condition could researchers or designers to(delete) do things well.1 _9 C  S; k' y
0 e. V7 _5 Y( V) N* p
2 X! d' ^5 t! c0 _9 V; J! Z/ m% f
1 F8 P, t- s3 i
Maybe some people who support the choice of finishing two projects at the same time argue that it is more quickly than start another project after finish one.But,is that the truth?Here is a personal experience.As a college student(college students),we always have plenty of experiments to do.One of my roommate choosed two experiments to do (to do two experiments)at the same time last semester for he wanted to finished the course before the summer holiday so that he could enjoy the whole vacation.Unfortunately,the experiments needed enormous time to do the research and test,and the amount of work over his estimation.He asked me to help his first experiment since I finished before,but I can not give him the statistic data because those were the results I got from my own experiment.The ending was he had to start with his experiment at the beginning.The whole holiday had been ruined.4 H6 P, Z9 m/ G$ E! F& ^) O( a( g
5 K% s( X) f) Y+ h
Futhermore,focusing on one thing provide more inspirition.That means you can do the job more creative.A recent research published by Public Health Center indicate that it is the anxiety that prevent us with new ideas and thoughts.Thus,people under pressure of two tasks always ignore the details or basic features of project,which (who)lose the chance to finish the work more creative.$ W9 t/ V8 f- R) U* A
6 m, R/ d, T) L6 r8 C7 ~
In conculsion,I prefer to do one project rather than two at the same time.One task can be finished more relax,efficient and creative.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-29
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-4-19 20:33:44 |只看该作者
When I was a child, my parent and teachers always told me that one should finish one thing then start another. Generally, children have no patient to do one thing for a long time like (这个词不妥。我想你这里的意思是“孩子们没有耐性做一件事很长时间,他们一会儿哭了,你拿个苹果逗逗他他就又笑了”。我不太清楚用什么词语替换,只知道like用“歪”了。)children have no patient to do one thing for a long time)
they cry at the moment and smile if you give an apple to him/her. However, I have not recognized the correct saying until I grown up. Obviously, finishing a project and then start another one is the best choice for person to doing something. }7 I2 s8 L#

First of all, the energy for one person is limited. The person who start two projects at the same time may always fail to achieve the aim or just finish both tasks reluctantly, whereas if one focus on one thing, he/she can finish the task easily. Compare to double tasks, the plan of one task is easier to
make for only one project at moment may be scheduled freely. Therefore, people do the research or design the model freely feel more relax and efficient then those hurry in two tasks. Only efficient and relax condition could researchers or designers to
(去掉) do things well.

Maybe some people who support the choice of finishing two projects at the same time
will argue that it is more quickly than start another project after finishing one. But, is that the truth? Here is a personal experience. As a college student, we always have plenty of experiments to do. One of my roommates
chose two experiments to do at the same time last semester for he want to finish the course before the summer holiday so that he could enjoy the whole vacation. Unfortunately, the experiments need enormous time to do the research and test, and the amount of work over his estimation. He asked me to help his first experiment since I finished before, but I can not give him the statistic data because those were the results I got from my own experiment. The ending was he had to start with his experiment at the beginning. The whole holiday had been ruined.4 d( k" C5

Furthermore, focusing on one thing provide more inspiration. That means you can do the job more creative. A recent research published by Public Health Center indicates that it is the anxiety that prevent us with new ideas and thoughts. Thus, people under pressure of two tasks always ignore the details or basic features of project, which lose the chance to finish the work more creative.2 d3 B- s:! f% w! f0 }& d6 O! v
In conclusion, I prefer to do one project rather than two at the same time. One task can be finished more relax, efficient and creative.

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Dark_Tournament TOEFL-ibt作文小组 chelseajcole 第22次作业】 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
【Dark_Tournament TOEFL-ibt作文小组 chelseajcole 第22次作业】