寄托币
注册时间
2005-3-27
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-8-1 10:54:13 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
“The more I read, the more I mediated; and the more I acquire, the more I am enable to affirm that I know nothing”, said Voltaire, the great writer. Such kind of feeling is common to everybody. As we acquire more knowledge, things become more complex and mysterious instead of more comprehensible.

Acquiring more knowledge does help us a lot in comprehending things around us. In ancient times, when human beings learned nothing about nature, they feel afraid of some nature phenomena like nights, thunder, eclipse of the moon, etc. With the development of knowledge, human beings began to understand these phenomena and treated them with ease. For example, as soon as people had learned that day and night was the result of the rotation of earth, they no longer feel horrible about the nights and take them for granted.

However, human beings are never satisfied with the mere success of understanding the superficial facts. Their further investigations into the phenomena usually make things more complex and mysterious. Therefore, the more they learn, the more they will feel that they know nothing. A philosopher of ancient Greece once drew two circles on the beach and said to his student, “The large circle represents my knowledge and small one represents yours. The outside is the unknown world. It is true that my knowledge circle is larger than yours, but its boundary to the unknown world is also larger.”(感觉太长了一点) It is always through further knowledge that we find things more complicated. Take Chinese traditional medicines for example. The knowledge of their functions which was mainly based on experience was passed down from one generation to another. Chinese people are very familiar with them because whenever they get ill, they receive help from these medicines. With the development of pharmacology, people leaned more about both Chinese traditional medicines and medicines from abroad and became more and more interested in the components of Chinese traditional medicines. However, as the components are too complicated for analysis, Chinese traditional medicines are no longer familiar to us but become more complex and mysterious. Although more knowledge always leads to more complicated and mysterious things, human beings are never lose courage to uncover the veil of these unknown. Understanding things, then finding new problems and solving them, this is the way to further and deeper learning. Still take the example of Chinese traditional medicines. Nowadays, more and more people are trying to find new analysis methods to clarify their components. Once they succeed, we could not only know the function of a certain medicine, but also what components cause such function. Such kind of knowledge is a great leap compared with the former understanding.(自己看看一个例子占了一段,有没有搞错???)
In sum, as we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and more mysterious. Such kind of situation stimulates us to further understand things around us and greatly deepen our knowledge.

A. Acquiring more knowledge, a lot of mysterious phenomena become comprehensible to us. We know a lot about our outside world.
B. However, human is never satisfied with the mere success of understanding the facts. Their further investigation into the phenomena makes the things more complex and mysterious. They want to clarify every detail.
C. Such kind of curiosity helps people to fully and deeply understand things around them and enlarge our existing knowledge ken.
知识增加,使人们从不懂到懂.
而理解后继续寻根问底,使事情又进一步复杂化.
这一过程是使知识深化的过程, 使知识不仅广,而且深入.

感觉实在是很糟糕,全靠例子在凑字数!想听听大家的意见!:confused:

[ Last edited by staralways on 2005-8-3 at 00:44 ]
ETS死了,xiaowenzi118说。
xiaowenzi118死了,ETS说。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-2-19
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2005-8-4 22:22:30 |只看该作者
我改

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-3-3
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2005-8-4 22:59:19 |只看该作者
开头很漂亮,第一段论述也不错,接下来的两段有点冗长,是语言的问题。逻辑和离子都很贴切。

我的语言也不好,尽量指一些吧。
句式平淡,都是平铺直述,主谓宾的句式没有变化(来点倒装啊,反问,假设变变动词什么的会不会好一点?)
还有,body3的TS和句尾总结换一下好一些。(你试一试,是说虽然更复杂但是人们不怕困难继续前进更好呢?还是说虽然复杂,但是在钻研的过程中得到了更深入更广泛的了解好呢?)ps我不知道你的body3从哪里开始,我就认为把你的从Although断起吧。另外,你在距离之前,用理论语言总结一下这个例子的过程会不会好一点?(也相当于队ts的发散,对后文的提挈。还是拿body3为例,先说复杂了,大家的好奇心和坚持会让研究步步深入,深入的过程中,各种现象,相关结果和人们的分析都让我们对某种事物的认识更多了,然后在举例)最后,不能只说深入了,还要回到对题目的回应上去——1,当然了,由于越深入,所涉及的东西就越多,就越有更大的挑战,(这种观点好像在绕弯子,但是你要表明你对题目的态度阿,不能说了深入就不来个总结了)也可以说,2,所以,在过程中,我们是有复杂困惑的一个阶段,但是随着深入再深入,问题终究会被解决,也就是不再复杂而神秘(这个好像比较顺理成章)

呵呵,这个分析你结构的过程才发现你的逻辑中还少一段——重要的对题目的回应。下次别忘了~

再看第一段,虽然那句名言出了彩,但是你的基本观点都没表示出来,让人迷惑~~后一句还是题目原话。:L

个人意见,继续讨论……

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-2-19
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2005-8-4 23:41:12 |只看该作者
“The more I read, the more I mediated; and the more I acquire, the more I am enable to affirm that I know nothing”, said Voltaire, the great writer. Such kind of feeling is common to everybody. As we acquire more knowledge, things become more complex and mysterious instead of more comprehensible.(简单,通顺,感觉很好)

Acquiring more knowledge does help us a lot in comprehending things around us. In ancient times, when human beings learned nothing about nature, they feel afraid of some nature phenomena like nights, thunder, eclipse of the moon, etc. With the development of knowledge, human beings began to understand these phenomena and treated them with ease. For example, as soon as people had learned that day and night was the result of the rotation of earth, they no longer feel horrible about the nights and take them for granted. (这段可以加上说理啊,就说知识是人类改造自然的武器,人们是好奇的,为了弄清楚身边的东西,他们在渴求着知识,并且迫不及待的利用知识,我想就是抽象的说说就行了)

However, human beings are never satisfied with the mere success of understanding the superficial facts. Their further investigations into the phenomena usually make things more complex and mysterious. Therefore, the more they learn, the more they will feel that they know nothing. A philosopher of ancient Greece once drew two circles on the beach and said to his student, “The large circle represents my knowledge and small one represents yours. The outside is the unknown world. It is true that my knowledge circle is larger than yours, but its boundary to the unknown world is also larger.”(感觉太长了一点)(还好啊,我觉得不长) It is always through further knowledge that we find things more complicated. Take Chinese traditional medicines for example. The knowledge of their functions which was mainly based on experience was passed down from one generation to another (generation to generation ). Chinese people are very familiar with them because whenever they get ill, they receive help from these medicines. With the development of pharmacology, people leaned more about both Chinese traditional medicines and medicines from abroad and became more and more interested in the components of Chinese traditional medicines. However, as the components are too complicated for analysis, Chinese traditional medicines are no longer familiar to us but become more complex and mysterious. Although more knowledge always leads to more complicated and mysterious things, human beings are never lose courage to uncover the veil of these unknown. Understanding things, then finding new problems and solving them, this is the way to further and deeper learning. Still take the example of Chinese traditional medicines. Nowadays, more and more people are trying to find new analysis methods to clarify their components. Once they succeed, we could not only know the function of a certain medicine, but also what components cause such function. Such kind of knowledge is a great leap compared with the former understanding.(自己看看一个例子占了一段,有没有搞错???)(感觉段落写得好长,这一段例子穿插3次,好像是为3个分论点提供的,层次不清楚啊,还有需要把例子说的那么细致吗,你只要说中医很好,但是随着技术的发展,人们想弄清它的原理,可是一直很难成功就行了。语句上我没什么好说的,真不知到能改什么地方了)
In sum, as we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and more mysterious. Such kind of situation stimulates us to further understand things around us and greatly deepen our knowledge.
(总之觉得思路简单了点,虽然梃明确的,我的提纲请你指点指点
1 知识让人们更加深刻的了解了事物,却使得人们在解决问题时考虑的更加复杂全面
2 当人们了解得更多时,他们就希望完成更多更难完成得梦想,于是更加艰难
3 知识作为人们了解和控制自然得武器,极大的改善了人们的生活)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-3-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-8-5 01:36:39 |只看该作者