注册时间
2007-1-29
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-11 11:00:23 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
9:41-10:10
With the development of the TV and internet, numerous advertisements come out to our sight . Then, do these advertisements really facilitate people's life, or just encourage people to buy things that they really do not need? As far as I am concerned, I , without hesitation, approve that advertising has misleaded the customers to buy inappropriate commodities.

In the first place, a multitude of advertisements are about commodities that are harmful to people. For instance, the advertisings about losing weight, which are broadcasting on televison in any channel and time, will lead to people to buy the goods for reducing their weight. However, in accordance with the research of some scientist, losing weight by those goods,some of which even contain poisoning material to the body, will give a negative impact to their physical fitness. Another illustration is the advertising about cosmetology. As we know, the cosmetology usually includes operations to make people look more beautiful, which will also destroy the natural structure of the body and be detrimental for people’s health. Though they may be fat or not so handsome , the most important thing for people, in my opinion, is health.

Moreover, the functions and merits of the goods that the advertisements exihibite are always exaggerated. As a case in point, my good friend bought an expensive digital camera aftering watch the advertising on the TV, which made him consider that the cameral was multifuntional, not only can take extremely fine photos, but also can record continuous videos of high effect.Unfortunately, when he took the camera back, what make him shocked was the real quality of the pictures and videos taken by the cameral were not so good as the advertisement depicted.

From what has been disgussed above,  it is conceivable that the advertisements  puff the goods that people do not need or try to persuade people to buy the commodities by some tricks. Hence, I am completely convinced that advertisments is useless and  should be eliminated.

哎.作文一限时就不行了.....快要考试了,紧张ing.....大家狠拍吧...
Still up-and-down...
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-7-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-12 22:31:05 |只看该作者
请见附件~