注册时间
2009-8-11
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-9 15:13:15 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 shiwei83 于 2009-12-9 15:14 编辑

Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that teacher who is a severe and humourless man better than a teacher with character of joke and informal. But others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that teacher who is a severe and humourless man can help the students more. My argument for this point are listed as follows.

First of all, instructors should be strict with students. The tolerance to their mistakes is irresponsible. In China , there are sayings like “a strict teacher would have outstanding students”. students can benefit from a strict teacher. For example, my Chinese teacher is a stern person, his strictness put everybody in his class awe of him. Everyday we had to recite lots of words and long passage, in order to pass the exam teacher would give us in a strict manner the other day. Tired but profitable, we benefited a great deal in his class.

Furthermore, the strict teacher can always urge students to study hard, thereby stimulate students interest in learning and improving learning initiative. For example, my classmate John is a clever boy, but he is very fond of playing, so he often get poor grades. My teacher, a strict man, criticized him severely and told him to study hard. Taught by their teacher, he worked hard at this studies and later became a good student.

However, a humorousteacher may have many merits, such as they can combine teachng with pleasure, which can arousing their enthusiasm for study. But unfortunately, its may only have effects on those who want to study. To the unwilling student, easygoing teacher may found their efforts produce little effect. In this sense, strict teacher may be applicable to any kinds of students.

From what I said above, teacher who is a severe and humourless man better than a teacher with character of joke and informal.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-3
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-12-10 17:33:15 |只看该作者
Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that teacher who is a severe and humourless man 【应该有个 is 或是什么的吧,要不好像结构不太对……】better than a teacher with character of joke and informal. But others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that teacher who is a severe and humourless man can help the students more. My argument for this point are listed as follows.

First of all, instructors should be strict with students. The tolerance to their mistakes is irresponsible. In China , there are sayings like “a strict teacher would have outstanding students”. students【S大写哦~】 can benefit from a strict teacher. For example, my Chinese teacher is a stern person, his strictness put everybody in his class awe of him. Everyday we had to recite lots of words and long passage【复数哇?】, in order to pass the exam (the)teacher would give us in a strict manner the other day. Tired but profitable, we benefited a great deal in his class.

Furthermore, the strict teacher can always urge students to study hard, thereby 【加个it 做主语吧?是老师严厉这个行为导致的学生努力学习哈】stimulate students interest in learning and improving learning initiative. For example, my classmate John is a clever boy, but he is very fond of playing, so he often get poor grades. My teacher, a strict man, criticized him severely and told him to study hard. Taught by their teacher, he worked hard at this studies and later became a good student.【例子是不是应该保持时态一致?就算是有先后,也应该是John贪玩在前,become a good student在后哇】

However, a humorous还是要敲个空格哈,嘿嘿teacher may have many merits, such as they can combine teachng with pleasure, which can arousing their enthusiasm for study. But unfortunately, its may only have effects on those who want to study. To the unwilling students, easygoing teacher may found their efforts produce little effect. In this sense, strict teacher may be applicable to any kinds of students.

From what I said above, teacher who is a severe and humourless man 【貌似还是少个谓语动词】better than a teacher with character of joke and informal.

总结:
1,结构清楚,例子详细,和主题切合的很不错~值得我学习~
2,注意时态,语态前后一致哦~
3,有两个地方,我觉得貌似应该加个谓语动词,不然好像少个成分。。。额。。。这个咱们可以再讨论哈
4,注意拼写哦,还是别掉字母,能检查就检查,米国人看他们母语比咱们敏感,万一碰见个较真的,多冤
5,有几个动词用的不错~我一到关键时刻就用不出来,瓜起了……向你学习

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-23
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-12-10 17:53:38 |只看该作者
Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that teacher who is a severe and humourless man better than a teacher with character of joke and informal. But others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that teacher who is a severe and humourless man can help the students more. My argument for this point are listed as follows.
First of all, instructors should be strict with students. The tolerance to their mistakes is irresponsible. In China , there are sayings like that “a strict teacher would have outstanding students”. students can benefit from a strict teacher. For example, my Chinese teacher is a stern person, his strictness put makeeverybody in his class awe of him. Everyday we had to recite lots of words and long passages, in order to pass the exam ,theteacher would give us in a strict manner the other day. Tired but profitable, we benefited a great deal in 改成from是否更好 his class.
Furthermore, the strict teacher can always urge students to study hard, thereby stimulate students interest in learning and improving learning initiative. For example, my classmate John is a clever boy, but he is very fond of playing, so he often gets poor grades. My teacher, a strict man, criticized him severely and told him to study hard. Taught by their teacher, he worked hard at this studies and later became a good student.
However, a humorousteacher may have many merits, such as they can combine teachng with pleasure, which can arousing 改成arousetheir enthusiasm for study. But unfortunately, its may only have effects on those who want to study. To the unwilling students, easygoing teacher may found their efforts produce改成cast little effect. In this sense, strict teacher may be applicable to any kinds of students.
From what I said above, teacher who is a severe and humourless man better than a teacher with character of joke and informal.
作者的内容不错,逻辑较清晰,但是要注意单复数的前后一致,个别用词可能还是欠地道,加油,共同努力!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-12-11 11:43:52 |只看该作者
Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that teacher who is a severe and humourless man is better than a teacher with character of joke and informal这里应该用个名词吧. But others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that teacher who is a severe and humourless man can help the students more. My argument for this point are listed as follows.
4 I6 h3 D+ e7 l7 B; w' j  O
7 _2 l0 d- k- f% I% {' yFirst of all, instructors should be strict with students. The tolerance to their mistakes is irresponsible. In China , there are sayings like “a strict teacher would have outstanding students”. students can benefit from a strict teacher. For example, my Chinese teacher is a stern person, his strictness put everybody in his class awe of him. Everyday we had to recite lots of words and long passages, in order to pass the exam the teacher would give us in a strict manner the other day. Tired but profitable, we benefited a great deal in his class., M0 l" z! i0 Y2 g5 v3 a+ H

, n8 d: B% F/ ?9 VFurthermore, the strict teacher can always urge students to study hard, which thereby stimulates students interest in learning and improving learning initiative. For example, my classmate John is a clever boy, but he is was 时态very fond of playing, so he often get poor grades. My teacher, a strict man, criticized him severely and told him to study hard. Taught by their his teacher, he worked hard at this studies and later became a good student.5 P" _0 I/ ?& i( n
7 @7 a/ Z3 m; ^' k  o9 l
However, a humorousteacher may have many merits, such as they can combine teachng with pleasure这话有点语法问题,再说了严厉的老师怎么又用pleasure呢, which can arousing their enthusiasm for study. But unfortunately, its may only have effects on those who want to study. To the unwilling students, easygoing teacher may found their efforts produce little effect. In this sense, strict teacher may be applicable to any kinds of students.
3 I5 S2 I9 g# G! l: G3 j5 p! p) ?
5 C" c  k( l9 _* @4 w. ~7 ZFrom what I have said above, teacher who is a severe and humourless man better than a teacher with character of joke and informal.

总体上还行,思路清晰例子列举的挺好的,一起努力,加油

使用道具 举报

RE: 12.9独立写作 求拍 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子