2008-9-20
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-9-14 17:07:34 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 caorenbo 于 2010-9-14 17:11 编辑

进军美利坚IBT特训营——写作小组组长:花木兰,狐狸————作文贴

Do you agree or disagree: having jobs with low paying salary and being high secure is better than jobs with high salary but being easy to lost.

The other day, I met Miss Tao, my old classmate, who told me that she had decided to quit her job as a teacher at the end of the school year and go into a company. She said that she couldn’t subsist on her chosen profession and that not even her moonlighting twice a week could put her out of the financial quagmire she was in. Miss Tao’s case is not unusual, it is typical of thousands of people who are quitting their jobs in search of more lucrative work, and invariably their previous vocations are the same--low paying but high stable. So, from my point of view, I prefer to pursue a work with lucrative remuneration in spite of its unstableness. I believe the three most common reasons are to earn more money, to hone my job skills and to enjoy life.

In the first place, there is no doubt that we are working for money. Nowadays, most of people are under great pressures if they choose works with low paying salaries, because they have to pay for house loan, to support their old, to defray the expense of their children education and so on. What’s more, these difficult situations can cause devoice, family violence and even social problems. So there is no surprise that, as is mentioned above, a large number of people change their job in order to get out of financial crisis.

In the second place, as you know, everything has its pros and cons. If we pick a job with high income, that means we would lose this work at any time and we have to look for another job. However, I don’t believe it is a bad thing. Because working in different companies can create many opportunities to practice our job skills and learn many aspects of knowledge. The experiences we learn from working are the major sources of wisdom. If working at a same company until to retire, we must regret that.

In addition, earn more money can make it possible to enjoy life. Though you may doubt if you have a job with high salary, you must work harder and have litter time for rest, because of severe competition. However, I don’t deem this is the case. As for me, traveling is my favorite sport and it is, to some degree, a money consuming hobby. So without enough financial support I would never be able to take a walk on Barcelona streets, one of my dreaming cities.

In conclusion, a job with high salary is my first choice. It can provide not only abundant financial support but also many opportunities to enrich my experience and fulfill my dreams.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-9-15 14:54:37 |只看该作者
The other day, I met Miss Tao, my old classmate, who told me that she had decided to quit her job as a teacher at the end of the school year and go into a company. She said that she couldn’t subsist on her chosen profession and that not even her moonlighting twice a week could put her out of the financial quagmire she was in(这句话没看懂). Miss Tao’s case is not unusual, it is typical of thousands of people who are quitting their jobs in search of more lucrative work, and invariably their previous vocations are the same--low paying but high stable. So, from my point of view, I prefer to pursue a work with lucrative remuneration in spite of its unstableness. I believe the three most common reasons are to earn more money, to hone my job skills and to enjoy life.
' ?' M2 ?# j. e
In the first place, there is no doubt that we are working for money. Nowadays, most of people are under great pressures if they choose works with low paying salaries, because they have to pay for house loan, to support their old, to defray the expense of their children education and so on. What’s more, these difficult situations can cause devoice, family violence and even social problems. So there is no surprise that, as is mentioned above, a large number of people change their job in order to get out of financial crisis.

In the second place, as you know, everything has its pros and cons. If we pick a job with high income, that means we would lose this work at any time and we have to look for another job. However, I don’t believe it is a bad thing. Because working in different companies can create many opportunities to practice our job skills and learn many aspects of knowledge. The experiences we learn from working are the major sources of wisdom. If working at a same company until to retire, we must regret that.(感觉题目说的是二选一,而不是高收入一定容易丢工作,只是说会不会选择这种工作)

In addition, earn more money can make it possible to enjoy life. Though you may doubt if you have a job with high salary, you must work harder and have litter time for rest, because of severe competition. However, I don’t deem this is the case. As for me, traveling is my favorite sport(旅游是sport?) and it is, to some degree, a money consuming hobby. So without enough financial support I would never be able to take a walk on Barcelona streets, one of my dreaming cities. (没时间一样不行啊,感觉既然提出了没时间,就说一个和它不冲突的观点)

In conclusion, a job with high salary is my first choice. It can provide not only abundant financial support but also many opportunities to enrich my experience and fulfill my dreams.
总体来说还是很好的

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-20
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-9-15 22:33:50 |只看该作者
2# 执着的丸子 谢谢指教,幸苦了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-8
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-9-16 15:07:33 |只看该作者
批改
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-16 15:53:06 |只看该作者
批改
miaodi 发表于 2010-9-16 15:07

多谢~受教了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-16 22:39:50 |只看该作者

RE: IBT——独立写作小组作业贴 9.16

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and televisions should always show audience good people are being rewarded and bad people are being punished.

Nowadays, the technologies of distributing movies and televisions have become a significant part of human being’s life. The debates, however, about this new product of human civilization have never been ceased. One of them is regarding to which type of film or programme, the one about kind people being highly regarded or the one concerning malefactors being severely penalized, should be showed to the audience? In my point of view, I highly agree that the movies and televisions should exhibit to the spectators that good people are being rewarded. The three common reasons I believe are to relieve stress, to educate children and to warn bad man.

At the first place, movies and TV programs with happily ends always are assistance to us in relieving our pressure. For instance, every time when I am aware of the one who was promoted by the way of bribing his/her boss, I must feel angry and complain much. But, after watching a movies or programs in which malefactors always end with punishment, I would feel much better. And I firmly deem that these people will eventually be penalized. So, to us who have experienced many inequities in realistic society, this indeed is a proper way to release our pressure or express our compliant.

At the second place, that kind of movies and TV items can educate the young. As you know, television is so common in our planet that almost every child is born into a world full of images and messages. Thus the influences of the TV can not be ignored, especially the negative aspects. If a child knows that a person who gained much benefit through an illegal way was not always punished, what would s/he do in future when s/he chases her/his interesting? Maybe s/he would follow that people.

At last but not the least, another function of this kind of movies and TV shows is to admonish the bad people. From the angle of psychology, if a person did something wrong, he would feel guilty. Therefore, when s/he was exposed to the programs or movies depicting that bad people were always being penalized, just like what the negotiator said to the criminal in a negotiation. Then it is possible that the bad man would deliver himself/herself to the police or never commit a crime again.

To sum up, I strongly hold the view that the audience should be exposed to positive movies and TV programs, which are really helpful to the harmoniousness and stability of our society.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-18 11:32:47 |只看该作者
6# caorenbo

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-18 17:01:53 |只看该作者
6# caorenbo
jiroushiren 发表于 2010-9-18 11:32

谢谢指教~ 辛苦了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-18 22:00:48 |只看该作者
9.18作文,敬请指教~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-21 17:36:29 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Sports teach people lessons about life.
I firmly believe that most of people had a similar experience when being children. When we were ready for playing football or basketball with friends, but our parents coincidentally opposed this. Why? In their worlds, jumping,running and kicking a ball were nothing but boring activities which would not only distract our attention from your textbook but also waste our study time. They even said that they would rather pay for a piano class than buy us a football. As the accumulation of our experience, we gradually realize that this was not the case at all. Contrarily, sports indeed teach us plentiful of lessons, such as how to cooperate and communicate with each other, how to be brave when encountering difficulties and so on.

To begin with, team games let you know that cooperation is a desirable and necessary virtue in our society. Take football game, my favorite sport, for instance. In order to avoid losing prestige or being disgraced, you must win the game. And it can be attained only through collaboration. As you know(口语化的短语不适合用来写作文), in a football match to steal the opponent’s ball needs two or more defenders working together, one preventing him/her passing the ball, another readying tacking at any time. If the two cooperate with each other perfectly, the attacker would not have any chance to pass the ball or shoot; otherwise, the opponent would break through with the ball leaving them behind. So excellent team working will be the cornerstone of success.(这段细节描写很好,末尾的比喻句也很赞)

At the second place, to be a trustful member, you firstly need to learn to communicate. Let’s go back(口语化) to the example discussed above, think about it, if all the players of a team were not good at communicating, can you believe they can win a game? I think it is really difficult(for them). Of course(口语化), it may be such extreme. However, this just illustrates the importance of communication in the triumph of a game. In order to cooperate with your teammates, you should familiar with each member, knowing their styles and their positions. And the best and effective way to attain this is, you know, communication. So you would be stimulated to hone this skill day by day, and at last can master it.

At last but not the least, participating sports is assistance to the formation of the excellent qualities, especially tenacity. You know, excelling at a sport is a not easy work, it need not only long time, maybe as long as decades, but also limitless effort. In this process, you may experience severe injury and numerous failures. But you never give up and, in my opinion, itself is a success no matter whether you win a game or not. Because you have obtained the quintessence---fortitude.

To sum up, sports teach us much we cannot obtain from textbook, far more than what were mentioned above. So when your child was born, I highly recommend letting him/her participate in his/her favorite sports.
优点:文章语法基础较好,用词也很丰富,结构清晰,细节描写丰富
拍砖:1,句式缺乏变化,通过更多练习,相信作者会表述得更好。
         2,全文对sports与life的关系论述的很少,可能作者对题目的理解有偏差;缺乏反面论证。
         3,一点小建议:第二段和第三段的论证内容可以构成递进关系,如果文章能将递进写得更明显,将是一个小亮点。

欢迎回批~ 8楼
   https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1155361-1-1.html

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-22 00:08:41 |只看该作者
6# caorenbo

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-23 11:44:34 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Sports teach people lessons about life.
I firmly believe that most of people had a similar experience when being children. When we were ready fo ...
凼凼55667 发表于 2010-9-21 17:36
灰常感谢~挺赞你的作文的。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-23 11:44:54 |只看该作者
6# caorenbo
Icybaby77 发表于 2010-9-22 00:08