寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-13
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-12-13 16:51:21 |只看该作者
发不了邮件,只好贴上来   12,13作业

Do you agreeor disagree with the following statement? It is better to hold a big party andinvite many people to come than a small party where only a few close friendsand family members are invited
Nowadaysnumerous people like to spend abundant money on building up big ceremonies,because they like to play with each other. In this case, some people hold thatif most people like to invite many people to play in big parties, it willprovide a lively environment by those people. However, other people, like me,prefer to choose that we should take place a party which has only few closefriends and family members, and I have several reasons to support my viewpoint.

First andforemost, close friends and family members are the indispensable factor of thespire by people: when they have frustrations, they can share these memories toclose friends and family members, these two relationships are spire harbors bypeople which go abroad. Therefore, taking place a small party and then invitingthem to take part in is definitely better than hold a big party. For instance, thereare abundant Chinese students prefer studying to foreign countries, so theymust face to a phenomenon: they will be alone to a long time because they havenot any friend in a new environment. Consequently, after they come back totheir mother country, they absolutely invite their close friends and family membersto celebrate. Compared with it, if overseas students invite substantial peopleto hold a big party, they will not only hard to find a close friend to shareexperience, but also be easy to steal the show by others. As a result, a smallparty is the place by people to find the spire harbors: because they can findtheir close friends and family members to share their experiences.

The first aboveexample is only an illustration that there is a deeper theory underlying thisproblem which is that if people hold big parties, they will exhaust numerousthings, such as after the end of party, plates, spoons and knives will allthrew away by people. It really makes a big squander. For example, ParisHilton, a famous party girl, is always like to hold a big ceremony. Althoughenvironmentalists require her that after she holds the party, she should changethe environment back, she still wastes things and makes the place like dump.Consequently, this is one of reasons by parents that disagree with theirchildren that simulate Paris Hilton: today, people have already make the earthto a landfill, if we still whims of hold a big party and play with numerouspeople, we will fall earth into abyss.

However,sometimes there are a lot of people take part in a big party also has someadvantages, such as jollification, happiness and warmness. However, a closeinspection of the argument would reveal how flimsy it is. Those reasons canonly be successful by a person who is an extrovert and like to play withnumerous people. Consequently, I am sure that my above examples can conquer allopponents.

Inconclusion, there is a lot of people still support their opinion: holding big celebratescan invite many people, so those environments will become jollifications.However, I still maintain my viewpoint: to find a way to share the experience,not matter success or failure, we should choose a small party which onlyinvites our close friends and family members. To decrease pollution, we should alsochoose to celebrate with close friends and family members in a small party.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-1
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-12-14 09:32:06 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 mingpj 于 2010-12-14 09:51 编辑

建议你的作文ID 用链接发  我改好了~~~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-13
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-12-16 21:25:52 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the followingstatement? Observing and studying animals’ behavior are useful for knowing moreabout humans.

In ancient times, there were numerouspeople trusted that human was the best animal all over the world, so they did notneed to study other animals' behavior. Coming back today, some people stillhold that their opinions are the same of their forefathers, because of humans’clever brains. However, other people, like me, prefer choosing that we should stillobserve to animals' behavior, and I have several reasons to support myviewpoint.

First and foremost, there are abundantsports that can be learnt to animals' behavior, such as swimming, running andjumping. Take swimming for an example, we can simulate sharks' skin to updateour swimming cloths. Therefore sharks' skin can decrease the water obstruction,they are glazing and skin can keep shark's body temperature into a stablelevel. When Michael Phelps won eight gold medals in Beijing Olympic Game,sharks' skin was the one of the important factors that decreased the waterobstruction when he swam in the swimming pool. According to this example, wecan draw a conclusion that if people are concerned about animals' detail, theywill be easy to find animals' advantage and then they can use it to bury theirgaps.

There is no doubt that cosmetics companiesare always use monkeys or chimpanzees to improve their cosmetics. They canhypothesis that their cosmetics will influence people in standard after thesecosmetics have being successful to access by monkey or chimpanzee. According toa report from the United Nation Inter-Agency Task, it shows that 86% cosmeticscompanies are using primates to test their new cosmetics. If primates have notany intense affection, these new cosmetics will be passed to sell into markets.As a result, we can understand that no matter our intelligence is higher thanother primates, we still have some same characters with them. Consequently, wecan discover primates' features to find our problems.

Of course, sometimes our intelligence canconquer all animals; we can invent new tools to survive, like inventing weapon,we can use it to defend other animals' assault. However, a close inspection ofthe argument would show how flimsy it is: although we stay in domination, weshould still study to animals' behavior. Before we evolve to human, we werealso primates. No matter our brains are stronger than primates, we should stillobserve to them, because they are our forefathers. So, I am sure that my above examplescan conquer all opposes.

In conclusion, there are a lot of opposesstill maintain their opinion: "because we dominate nature, we do not need tostudy other animals' behavior" is the best choice. I still hold myviewpoint: we can invent new technique to improve our lives, like sharks' skin.We can use primates to institute our characters, like monkeys and chimpanzees.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-17 09:19:16 |只看该作者
已改好

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-25 22:10:33 |只看该作者

1,25独立作文
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People feel happier when they finish
a challenging or difficult work than they finish an easy one.

Nowadays, numerous financial students want to choose working in investment bank, because they hold that though they will face abundant difficulties in investment bank, they can feel that to conquer all opponents' happiness. However, other people, like me, prefer choosing that people finish easy work can make them happier than difficult work, and I have several reasons to support my viewpoint.

First and foremost, although helping elders, donating money to charity and giving a dollar to beggar are easy to people which can only spend few times to accomplish, people are still warm-hearted to do those things. The indispensable reason is that they can be easy to accomplish a thing but this thing is charitable deed. For example, there are numerous American take a part of their salaries into charities, such as the children charity, Red Cross and refugee charity. Although they may not have any return after they donate, though most people cannot remember their names, though they may not change anything only by themselves, they still persist in donation. Because they are sure that if their donations can help some people which falling into abysses to escape, they will feel happier than do other things. As a result, I can draw a conclusion that no matter donating money or helping elders are easy to do, those things can still give happy to people in daily life.

The first example is only an illustration that there is a deeper theory underlying this argument, which is that finishing an easy thing can only use people few times, so they can do other things which they like in extra time. Compared with it, if people have to work in challenging or difficult, they will have high stress. Consequently, they will definitely lose happiness in difficult things. For instance, a lot of day traders are collapse every year, though they have ample properties. Because they cannot bear the stress which comes from stock market, they have to face computer screens all days and nearly have not any vocation. Therefore, no matter they can explain some difficulties which other people are afraid; they cannot equal that they will become happy.

However, sometimes people can also feel happy in finishing difficult things, like after students conquer challenging tests, they can feel relaxed. However, a close inspection of this problem would reveals how flimsy it is: this happiness can only become true in a few circumstances, but not include all potential. Therefore, I am sure that my above examples can conquer all opponents.

In conclusion, although some people maintain their opinion: people feel happier when they conquer some difficult problems, I still support my viewpoint: to donating money, it is an easy thing, but can give laughing to people. To decrease stress, easy things can also give happy to people.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-25 23:15:36 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People feel happier when they finish 3 A;a challenging or difficult work than they finish an easy one.

u' z3 ?/ ~2 ~. N: L- @( a
Nowadays, numerous financial students want to choose working in investment bank, because they hold that though they will face abundant difficulties in investment bank, they can feel that to conquer all opponents' happiness. However, other people, like me, prefer choosing (the view)that people finish easy work can make them happier than difficult work, and I have several reasons to support my viewpoint.% z1 w: n8 y, ?3 G

First and foremost, although helping elders, donating money to charity and giving a dollar to beggar are easy to people which can only spend few times to accomplish, people are still warm-hearted to do those things. The indispensable reason is that they can be easy to accomplish a thing but (这里用but转折有点重了,用as好些)this thing is charitable deed.For example, there are numerous American take a part of their salaries into charities, such as the children charity, Red Cross and refugee charity. Although they may not have any return after they donate, though most people cannot remember their names, though they may not change anything only by themselves, they still persist in donation. Because they are sure that if their donations can help some people which falling into abysses to escape, they will feel happier than do other things. As a result, I can draw a conclusion that no matter donating money or helping elders are easy to do, those things can still give happy to people in daily life.1 j1 (这里慈善捐钱的举例论证与题意挑战性工作或轻松的工作不大相关吧,虽然都可以理解为广义上的小事)c; h- e; Y( w. r% ~( _

The first example is only an illustration that there is a deeper theory underlying this argument, which is that finishing an easy thing can only use people few times, so they can do other things which they like in extra time. Compared with it, if people have to work in challenging or difficult, they will have high stress. Consequently, they will definitely lose happiness in difficult things. For instance, a lot of day traders are collapse every year, though they have ample properties. Because they cannot bear the stress which comes from stock market, they have to face computer screens all days and nearly have not any vocation. Therefore, no matter they can explain some difficulties which other people are afraid; they cannot equal that they will become happy.

However, sometimes people can also feel happy in finishing difficult things, like after students conquer challenging tests, they can feel relaxed. However, a close inspection of this problem would reveals how flimsy it is: this happiness can only become true in a few circumstances, but not include all potential. Therefore, I am sure that my above examples can conquer all opponents.

In conclusion, although some people maintain their opinion: people feel happier when they conquer some difficult problems, I still support my viewpoint: to donating money, it is an easy thing, but can give laughing to people. To decrease stress, easy things can also give happy to people.

楼主的写的论证观点和大部分人不同,很赞哦~~第一段的例子我觉得不太妥,个人意见,希望与楼主交流已下~
Noing is impossible

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-26 13:03:59 |只看该作者
顶一下

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-26 14:55:40 |只看该作者
Nowadays, numerous financial students want to choose working in investment bank, because they hold that though they will face abundant difficulties in investment bank, they can feel that to conquer all opponents' happiness. However, other people, like me, prefer choosing that people finish easy work can make them happier than difficult work, and I have several reasons to support my viewpoint.
( m0 k! l! w+ Z
First and foremost, although helping elders, donating money to charity and giving a dollar to beggar are easy to people which can only spend few times to accomplish, people are still warm-hearted to do those things. The indispensable reason is that they can be easy to accomplish a thing but this thing is charitable deed. (我觉得第一句话就亮观点比较好)For example, there are numerous(用过了。。可以换成别的什么a wealth of) American take a part of their salaries into charities, such as the children charity, Red Cross and refugee charity. Although they may not have any return after they donate, though most people cannot remember their names, though they may not change anything only by themselves, they still persist in donation. Because they are sure that if their donations can help some people which falling into abysses to escape, they will feel happier than do other things. As a result, I can draw a conclusion that no matter donating money or helping elders are easy to do, those things can still give happy to people in daily life.
$ D) ?0 |1 \+ }! R3 a9 ?/ o

思路很清晰……写的超级好……哈哈

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-26 17:20:31 |只看该作者
6# adj-remy

使用道具 举报