寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-20
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-9 17:40:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Teachers play a important role in our life, they help us gaining knowledge and shaping our charactors. And
teachers themselves are also common human beings, so they can be some strict person or some humor ones. In my
point of view, the humor teachers usually do more effecticve work than the strict ones.
When we are very young, in the age of first time entering the element schools, easygoing teachers often help us
getting used to the new enviroment and being fond of school life. I still remember my first teacher, jack, who
was taeching science. He is a very good guy that he always humor and easygoing. He is with a magic translating
knowledge into something very interesting.
And it is the same when we are enrolled in high school. An easygoing teacher will be a prat of fantastic
learning experience. In high school, we are in the best time of our life, we are young , full of enegy and eager
to know the world. If the teachers are too serious, we may fear about the unknown world and knowledge,  and we
may be depressed because of the strict. My friend Sarh is a examlpe that her chemistry teacher in high school
was very strict and serious, that is why she hates chemistry even she has been graduated for years.
If we enter a college, humor and easygoing are also good charactors which can help us esteblishing pleasant
relationship between professors and us. Professors are always strict in acadmic questions, but ones who are
humorous personality are more welcomed. And their humor always promoting the effecion of teaching and learning.
And that is why my professor Steve is so welcomed that almost every students in my college loves him and his
class is always full of students.
From all above , we can bring a conclusion that humor and easygoing teachers are more effective. Because they
will be more effevtive when their students are very young kids who are too young to face strict persons. And a
humor teacher are often more effective when teaching adolscent students. Even for adults, easygoing professor
can locate students' concering. That is what we usually say, to build up good relationship
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-2
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-12-10 15:44:05 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 yuminjia 于 2009-12-10 23:53 编辑

Teachers play an important role in our life, they help us gain knowledge and shape our characters. And ( _9 g. O8 E) Iteachers themselves are also common human beings, so they can be some strict person or some humor ones. In my 4 |& J9 H- n: U4 p  Q& q$ U& T" j9 {point of view, the humor teachers usually do more effective work than the strict ones._
! F+ F& U9 _
When we are very young, in the age of first time entering the element schools, easygoing teachers often help us , O7 ?! }, d, ?1 Y9 Q, mget used to the new environment and being fond of school life. I still remember my first teacher, jack, who taught science. He was a very good guy that he always be humor and easygoing. He is with a magic translating % u; H0 A  N; j7 G8 g1 a& R, H/ ]knowledge into something very interesting.(这话有问题)
And it is the same when we are enrolled in high school. An easygoing teacher will be a part of fantastic * K+ I: L7 y' Q% plearning experience. In high school, we are in the best time of our life, we are young , full of energy and eager to know the world. If the teachers are too serious, we may fear about the unknown world and knowledge, and we may be depressed because of the strict
你这是什么?形容词变名词?). My friend Sarh is an example. her chemistry teacher in high school   O% e7 n- y2 y$ N* Q  _6 o& }9 Lwas very strict and serious. that is why she hates chemistry even she has been graduated for years.
we enter a college, humor and easygoing are also good characters which can help us establish pleasant relationship between professors and us. Professors are always strict in acadmic questions, but ones who are humorous personality are more welcomed. And their humor always
promote the effective of teaching and learning. 4 W9 ?& I1 d# S$ BAnd that is why my professor Steve is so welcomed that almost every students in my college loves him and his * o+ g9 V9 A4 X; C5 h9 ?% r+ }1 qclass is always full of students.& j3 [; L) e& R% W  j9 S
From all above , we can bring a conclusion that humor and easygoing teachers are more effective. Because they & ?1 d# P5 D; X5 T# g6 n/ [. iwill be more effevtive when their students are very young kids who are too young to face strict persons. And a . E' W: |- E& ^% D. Q. Vhumorous teacher are often more effective when they teach adolescent students. Even for adults, easygoing professor can locate students' concerning. That is what we usually say, to build up good relationship.

楼主这个文章里面小错误不断 要注意。好多地方时态混用;个人觉得讲故事就是用一般过去,不要用现在时态。把时态统一起来
文章结构最好是参考下模板,否则给人的感觉是议论没有中心,没有对应论证,感觉不对ETS的路子

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-11
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 寄托与我 IBT Zeal Sagittarius射手座

板凳
发表于 2009-12-10 17:26:18 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 happyfaith2008 于 2009-12-12 08:34 编辑

语法错误实在是太多了,只改了一些特别明显的。:L 你要加油啊!
多练练就好了。

Teachers play a important role in our life, they help us gaining knowledge and shaping our charactors. And D7 teachers themselves are also common human beings, so they can (might) be some strict person(persons) or some humor ones. (这句很怪呀!)In my point of view, the humor teachers usually do more effecticve work than the strict ones.
When we are (were)very young, in the age of first time entering the element schools, easygoing teachers often help (helped)us getting (get)used to the new enviroment and being(be) fond of school life. I still remember my first teacher, jack,(人名大写) who % w0 l1 Y$ J7 p
was taeching science(没有必要用过去进行时)
. He is a very good guy that he always humor and easygoing. He is with a magic translating knowledge into something very interesting.
And it is the same when we are enrolled in high school. An easygoing teacher will be a prat of fantastic 8 {# @* a5 p" A* w/ x* F
learning experience. In high school, we are in the best time of our life, we are young , full of enegy and eager to know the world. If the teachers are too serious, we may fear about the unknown world and knowledge,  and we may be depressed because of the strict. My friend Sarh is a examlpe that her chemistry teacher in high school
was very strict and serious, that is why she hates chemistry even she has been graduated for years.' R1 `!( {  ((整个讲例子时态需要改一改,用过去时9 W. P5 T5 s0 x
If we enter a college, humor and easygoing are also good charactors which can help us esteblishing pleasant 8 m5 r. `  q1 c) s
relationship between professors and us. Professors are always strict in acadmic questions, but ones who are ' Q$ X) y4 Z+ t1 J
humorous personality(这个去掉) are more welcomed. And their humor always promoting the effecion of teaching and learning. # Y. g& p" x/ b" B! \9 K
And that is why my professor Steve is so welcomed that almost every students in my college loves用like比较好吧)him and his class is always full of students.
From all above , we can bring a conclusion that humor and easygoing teachers are more effective. Because they will be more effevtive when their students are very young kids who are too young to face strict persons. And a humor teacher are often more effective when teaching adolscent students. Even for adults, easygoing professor can locate students' concering. That is what we usually say, to build up good relationship

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-20
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-12-10 21:24:03 |只看该作者
就是 园丁啊

使用道具 举报

声望