帖子

2013offer达人

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-9-14 21:26:49 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
9月14日,独立作文
College or University should offer more preparation before they start working
正文:
There are more and more students complain that they don’t get enough preparation when they just start working. Is it the college or university’s responsible for it? I don’t think so.
First of all, the college or university has provided enough knowledge for the students, such as math, mechanics, chemistry, which will be used in the work. Generally, a student need take four years to get his undergraduate degree. What’s more, a student can learn many things in the four years. For example, not only the students could learn knowledge in the class, but also could he learn in various activities. So if four years isn’t enough for a students to prepare for work, how many years do they need?
Besides, if a student truly don’t get ready for the work, the problem must be on himself. For example, there are some students don’t study hard in the university. Instead of studying, they play computer games all day or go outside. When they just start to work they realize they don’t get prepared, so the problem is on their own.
At last, which is the most important, knowledge can‘t be used directly to the work, you need to apply the knowledge which you learn from the university of college to the practice. Nowadays, many students hope they could start working with all the knowledge they already have learned. However, it is impossible for the world is progress more and more faster with the development of economy and technology, so it is the basic ability to connect the knowledge which you have learned to practical work.
In sum up, college or university have provided enough preparation for the student before they start working.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-29
精华
帖子

2013offer达人

沙发
发表于 2011-9-14 21:28:59 |只看该作者
九月14日综合  第一次写综合,请各位多多指教!!!
正文:
The topic of the passage and lecture is discuss whether the bird will decline in the United States. The speaker of the lecture is totally disagree what is written in the passage.
    First of all, the speaker thinks that though there may be some natural habitats will disappear, such as forests, wetlands, and grassland, but other habitats will increase. For example, the pigeons in the city are more and more.
    Besides, the speaker holds the opinion different from the opinion written in the passage that the agricultural activities must increase to fulfill the demand of the growing human population. To support his opinion, the speaker acclaim that less lands are being used now, and because of the more productive crop, there is no need to increase the agricultural activities.
   At last, to oppose the opinion that chemical pesticides will increase wich will inevitably harm the bird, the speaker points out that there are new pesticide that won't harm the bird with the development of the technology and there are now crop that won't be harm by the insect, so there is no need to use pesticide.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-30
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-9-14 23:47:33 |只看该作者
2# kinging2021

已改
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
寻找TOEFL考友!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-29
精华
帖子

2013offer达人

地板
发表于 2011-9-15 19:43:23 |只看该作者
3# Suki1990 谢谢,第一次写的不好,而且还写错了,十分感谢!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-29
精华
帖子

2013offer达人

发表于 2011-9-15 19:50:19 |只看该作者
9月15日综合写作,多多挑毛病!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-15 22:32:42 |只看该作者
1# kinging2021
改好了,呵呵
这里是空的

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-16 09:32:10 |只看该作者
文章我下了~改完了发上来 我们是一个小组的,这是我的帖子~ 欢迎批改~!!

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1292096-7-1.html
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-16 11:27:18 |只看该作者
改好了~~欢迎讨论!!!
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-16 22:34:34 |只看该作者
Do you think that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past

正文:
Whether young people in today get less dependent on their parents than in the past has caused wide public concern. Ask people if they think young man are less dependent on their parents(有点和上句重复) and they may give a diverse of answers based on their individual experience. Some believe that young people definitely become less dependent on their parents while others claim not only young people are not less dependent on their on their parents, but also they more dependent on their parents(改成young people are not only less …..but also more dependent….会不会好一点 ). On balance, my favor goes to young people more rely on their parents.

To begin with, I concede that young people seem to get less dependent on their parents on some aspects superficially. For example, young people like making decision independently and they prefer have more secret instead of known by their parent. What’s more, because of the pressure in the study and work young people have to spend more time on their study and work, so they have less time to accompany their parents.

However compelling these cases may sound, they cannot overshadow the significant role (fact) that young people more rely on their parents truly. Though they more prefer make decision by themselves, they more likely ask their parents for big decision. Though they prefer have their own secret, their parents are their most close friends. When they come to difficulty, they will come to their parents for help. Besides, though they have to spend less time on their parents, they prefer stay with their parents when they have time or on holidays.

What’s more, for the development of the technology and economy, people seem to have less time communicate with others, so they may sometimes feel lonely and helpless. When young people get difficulty, they will ask a hand to (ask for help to?) their parents. For example, more and more people choose find a job near their parents after they work for a while (不理解。。).
In the final analysis, it is true that young people more rely on their parents though they look like more independent on their parents than before.
二三段是在互驳,详细的例子又比较少,感觉文章比较空。个人意见,欢迎讨论~
zhuiny

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-29
精华
帖子

2013offer达人

发表于 2011-9-19 15:32:06 |只看该作者
9月19日独立写作
Agree or disagree? If children want to do well in school, parents should limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies

Ask people if they think parents should limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies to help their children do well in school and they may give a diverse of answers based on their individual experience.Some believe that parents definitely should limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies to help their children do well in school while others claim it is a wrong way to limit the their children watching TV programs or movies. On balance, my favor goes to parents should not limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies of their children.

To begin with, I concede that sometimes it is a effective way to limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies to help their child do well in school. For the reason that children are uncontrollable, if parents don't limit the time, their children my watch too much time. For example, When I was a child I used to watch TV programs a long time without my parents' control, sometimes it definitely effect my behavior in school.

However compelling these cases my sound, they cannot overshadow the significant fact the limiting the hours of watching TV programs or movies cannot definitely result in the well behavior in school of children. As it is known to all, there are many reason for the bad behavior of children in school, such as addicted to computer games, emotional problems and no interest to learn in shool. Apparently parents should not just limit their children's hours of watching TV or movies. For example,I have a friend named Wang Zhen. He do bad in math when he was in high school, for the reason he didn't like the teacher who tought math. So when he had math class, he couldn't concentrate on the knowledge that teacher tought, he have a low score in math.

Besides, Watching TV programs or movies can help children learn a lot of things.News can let us know what happens everyday. Sports match and movies can relax ourselves. Meanwhile, watching Tv programs can let us know the other place that we don't live.For instance, though I never go to America, I know a lot of things about America through TV. I know Amrican culture, Ameican history and news everyday in Ameica.

In the final analysis, it is true that Parents shoundn't limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies to help their children do well in school.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-19 18:05:52 |只看该作者
占楼准备修改
大爱沙滩、日光浴
网球控

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-20 06:55:19 |只看该作者
作文我已经复制了,改好了传上来 这是我的作文,欢迎批改!!

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1292096-8-1.html
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-20 14:55:16 |只看该作者
改好了~~~
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-29
精华
帖子

2013offer达人

发表于 2011-9-20 21:12:00 |只看该作者
9月20日独立!!!
Some people believe that people should follow their ambitious dreams and goals even they are not realistic; others believe that people should focus on achieving realistic goals. What’s your opinion and why? Use specific reasons to support your answer.!

Ask people if they prefer to choose following their ambitious dreams and goals even they are not realistic or they prefer to focus on achieving realistic goals and they may give a diverse of answers based on their own experience. Some believe that man should pursue their ambitious dreams and goals even they are not realistic, while others hold the opinion that people should focus on achieving realistic goals. On balance, my favor goes to that both are important
To begin with, it is definitely that people should focus on achieving realistic goal. As it is known to all, realistic dream is much easier to come true than the ambitious dream. For example, when I was child, I wanted to be a scientist very much. This dream for me is an ambitious dream. It was hard to come true for a child. So I needed to have some realistic goals, such as had a good score in the exam or entered a good university. These realistic goals for me is much easier to come true than the goal to be a scientist. Meanwhile, a realistic goal is better for a man to be confident. As a result of the world is tough it is not easy to success, if people cannot attain their ambitious goal, they may feel discouraged. What's more they may give up because they not believe they may success. These cases can been seen everywhere. A lot of losers don't get success for the reason they don't have realistic goals.

However compelling these cased may sound, they can't overshadow the significant fact that people should pursue their ambitious dreams and goals even they are not realistic. For the first reason, an ambitious dream and goal can give you motive to work hard a long time. For example, as I want to be a scientist since I was a child, I study hard to fulfill my dream. No matter how high the score is, I know there is still a long way to become a scientist. Though I have gone to a good university, I know there still a long way to become a scientist. The goal of being a scientist gives me motive on the way to success.

Besides, before the goals or dreams come true, you never know whether it is realistic. I think that the reason why the world is progressing is because the human being's ambitious dreams. In the ancient time, people have an ambitious dream to go out of earth. It is unrealistic for the ancient people. However, this dream has come true with the fight of people. Meanwhile, it is unrealistic for the ancient people to fly in the sky. However, people can successful fly in the sky by airplane.

In the final analysis, it is worth even the goal cannot be attained. For example, it is known to all that perpetual motion machine cannot be made for the reason it violates the law of thermodynamics. However, in the processing for making the perpetual motion machine, people have learned a lot of knowledge. Though the perpetual motion machine did not make, people learned the law of thermodynamics.

In sum up, it is both important for people to have ambitious goals and realistic goals.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-20 22:13:04 |只看该作者
TPO20
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they already know how to do well.
Nowadays there is a controversial issue about how people achieve success. Someone hold the opinion that by trying new things and taking risks that they become successful. While others think that they already know how to do well. From my perspective, i agree that it's the former one that plays the most important role. In the following discussion, i would like to reason and provide concrete evidences to support my viewpoint.
    First of all, to achieve success, you must make your products or services outstanding form the competitors. How to do it? I think the key word is creativity. That means try new things. Let us take Apple for example. The Apple was nearly bankrupt before Steve Jobs was invited to come back. As a CEO, what job has done is trying their best to make products full of creative. Iphone was the first cellphone using the technique of multitouch, the Macbook air is thinner than any laptops, and so on. Therefore it is creativity that bring Apple from the edge of bankrupt to the biggest company in the world.
     Secondly, due to try new things, you don't know what the result so that you have to take more risks. As an old saying 'the greater risks you take, the more repays you may get'. Faced with the intense competition of modern society, only by taking risk can you make some breakthrough. You should never expect to get great repay in little risk. Bill Gates droped out of school to start Microsoft. He had to take the risk of having no job to do once he failed. So did Mark Zuckerberg.
    Admittedly, sometimes, successful people did know how to do well. However, this situation almost lays on they already have built some fame, then they have the money and time to improve their goods from good to better to achieve greater success.
      In a word, due to the above mentioned reasons, which sometimes correlate with each other to form an organic whole and thus become more persuasive than any single one of them. I reinforce my stand point that successful people try new things and are willing to take the risks the creativity brings.
个人感觉理由不够充分,没有太多思路,句式和用词太简单,不多样化,求大牛指点狂批~~~

使用道具 举报

RE: <Daily writing作文小组>Supper Pippo的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子