寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-10 18:14:36 |只看该作者
原来昨天没有任务~~
那么就用昨天的充数好了~~:lol

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Reading fiction is more enjoyable than watching movies.

Our society has changed a lot and so is our way of entertainment. It is not news that instead of book, there are many other ways to entertain ourselves. And of course, with the great visual impact and sound affection, watching movie has become the first choice for most of the people. Unfortunately, I am not one of them. I enjoy reading fiction much more than watching movies.

I’d like to watch some movies that revised from a book, because this kind of movie often contains fascinating imagination. But I do have a strange feeling that when I watching some movies without reading its original book version, I feel a little bit hard to understand the story. Or sometimes I watch the film after reading its original book, I feel disappointed to the movie or even to the whole story because it is different from my imagination. I think the main reason that leads to these feeling is the difference in understanding. Both the director and I have read the original book and because of we are different person, the characters in our minds are quite different. And of course, the director will direct the movie based on his or her own imagination. Thus, lead to my disappointment. But, reading fictions is quite different from that. If I want, I can talk with someone about my feeling after I finished reading, but no matter what did I do, nothing can spoil my enjoyment to the story.

By the meantime, I cannot deny that there are indeed a lot of movies which try their best to show every tiny detail of each character. I really appreciate this kind of movies, but when compared with fiction, I have to say that fictions do have some advantages which movies can never accomplish, even the sketch of detail. I have enjoyed both the fiction version and the movie version of Lord of the Ring, a classic fantasy fiction. It is a kind of story that give me a feeling that only movie can show the best of it. However, the result is even though the movie is a remarkable one that shows the story in a very proper way, but some important details have been lost, such as, there is a sense that when our hero first wake up in the forest, he feels that his back is hurt by the root of trees. This sense shows his unable to adapt to the life in forest and the gap between his dream and the fact. It is the first change in his life and of course a very important step for audiences and readers to understand the hero, while the movie ignored it. The movie is still the best one in my mind even without these details, but with the lost of information and details, I believe fiction is more enjoyable than movie.

Above all, movies, no matter it have its original books or not, are indeed a very enjoyable way of entertainment. A good movie can give us not only the visual impact but also enlightening of mind. However, fictions obviously have some advantages that movies can’t accomplish. So, fictions will always be the first of my choice.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-10 23:51:10 |只看该作者
106# byebyehaku
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
我是2B,我自豪!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-11 14:16:08 |只看该作者

删掉的我用蓝色粗体表示啦~附件上传不了,我搞格式搞了好久,中午就奉献给您了~呜呜~希望我上课别迟到了~

$ G) O5 G) d8 ], e
Do you agree or disagree with the followingstatement? Reading fiction is more enjoyable than watching movies.* r6 a- O4 h0 y/ `

Our society has tremendously changed a lot
and so is our way approachesof entertainment. It is not news that instead of book, there are many otherways to entertain ourselves. And of course, with the great visual impact andsound affection, watching movie has become the first choice for most of thepeople. Unfortunately,I am not one of them. I enjoy reading fiction much more than watching movies.
However, from myperspective of view, reading fiction is more enjoyable than watching movies.

I’d like to watch some movies that revised from a book books,because this these kinds ofmovies often contains fascinating imagination. But Ido have astrange feeling that feel strange whenI watching some movies without reading its their originalbook versions,. Additionally, I feel alittle bit hard it is a little bit hard forme to understand the story. (这一段开头到这里单复数形式都有点怪怪的,你是想表达很多电影改编自一本书么?就算是这样比如But I do have a strange feeling that when Iwatching some movies without reading its original book version中的its也应该是跟movies对应的their, 所以不如直接都改为复数形式,就不会有歧义.两句话不要都用feel,可以用it is的句型)Or sometimes I watch the film after reading its original book, Ifeel disappointed to the movie or even to the whole story because it isdifferent from my imagination. (不如改成What is even worse is that the films, whichdifferent from my imagination about the original books, seriously disappoint me.) I think the main reason that leads to these feeling is (centers on) the difference in understanding. Both thedirector and I have read the original book and because of we are differentperson, the characters in our minds are quite different. And of course, thedirectors will direct the movies based on his or her (their)own imagination. Thus, lead to my disappointment.(缺少主语,这句也可不要的) But, reading fictions is quite different from that. If I want, Ican talk with someone about my feeling after I finished reading, but no matterwhat did I do, nothing can spoil my enjoyment to the story.

(这一段最好有一个总起句让人可以一目了然你的主旨: 你不喜欢看电影因为跟你的想象有很大差别.但是你现在的开头是你喜欢看,但是又觉得和你的想象有差距,有差距不就是表明你不是很喜欢么?就有点矛盾了.写主旨句有利于你一直围绕你的中心展开不会偏.最后一句话跟你主旨联系不是很紧密,而且也有语病,可以考虑删掉)
4 K- ~) B&e5 E/ T. M+ E
By the meantime, I cannot deny that there are indeed a lot of (varieties of) movies which try their best to showevery tiny detail of each character. I really appreciate this kind of movies,but when compared with fictions, I have to saythat fictions do have some advantages which movies can never accomplish, eventhe sketches of detail. I have enjoyed both thefiction version and the movie version of Lord of the Ring, a classic fantasyfiction. It is a kind of story that gives me afeeling that only movie can show the best of it. However, the result is even though themovie is a remarkable one that shows the story in a very proper way, but (even though but是不同同时用的) some important details have been lost (如果用lost的话,我觉得应该去掉been,说被人抛弃掉剪掉用cut down,,这里的介词我记不清是down还是什么了). such as (似乎太口语化了,改为For instance), there is a sense thatwhen our hero first wake up in the forest, he feels that his back is hurt bythe roots of trees. This sense shows his (he is) unable to adapt to the life in forest and thegap between his dream and the fact. It is the first change in his life and ofcourse a very important step for audiences and readers to understand the hero,while the movie ignored it. The movie is still the best one in my mind evenwithout these details, but without the lost ofinformation and details, I believe fiction is more enjoyable than movie.

Above all, watching movies, no matter it have (having) its (their)original books or not, are (is) indeed
a very enjoyable (可以考虑用recommended) way of entertainment.(这里应该说看电影是一种娱乐方式,而不是电影是娱乐方式) A good (good太低级啦~最好文章中不要出现,虽然我偶尔也会用它,改为An excellent) movie can gives us not only thevisual impact but also enlightening of mind (enlightenour mind). However, fictions obviously have some advantages that moviescan’t accomplish. So, fictions will always be the first of my choice.

(结尾段同样要扣主题,可以做适当让步说电影好,对两方面的阐述注意详略)

希望你能多注意一下主谓一致哈~这里你的问题比较多的是单复数.文章写得还是比较顺畅的,简单易懂,不过可以改改句型,用用高级词汇啊显得好一些.

托福加油·!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-11 20:48:32 |只看该作者
10。11  我的作文越写越2了……

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Businesses should do anything they can to make a profit.

“Customers are our gods” this is one of the classic sentences to almost every businessman. Since their main aim is to earn as much profit as they can, some of the businesses assert a new sentence and already put it into practical use that profit is more important than everything including their conscience. While as a customer, I can’t agree with this sentence.

When talking about increasing profit, the first idea that comes up with my mind is to reduce the cost of making the products. This way of improving profit seems theoretical right. However, practically it can only offer you a short-term profit. The reducing of the cost means the changing of the quality, and it won’t take too much time for customers to realize. Thus, the business lost its credit to customers and because of that, the profit will, at least for a long period of time, maintain in a relatively low level. The best example is Sanlu, a famous company in China, closed down because of a kind of poison element was found in one of their milk products. According to the relative institution, that kind of element has already led to several kids’ death before the products was forbidden. I was one of the customers of this company, but after I heard of the news, I felt betrayed and stopped drinking all of its milk products. Even only one product contains that kind of element. I believe that is the power of credit. Once the company loses it, it will hardly come back and the company will suffer a lot from that.

Also, there is another that I want to emphasis that beyond the profit, the clear conscience is much more important. As a customer, I always repeat the importance of conscience when I heard some news like Sanlu event. But it seems that some businessmen have already forgotten about that word after chasing profit for so many years. There are more and more events happened these years and all of these products will lead to another mounts of sacrifices. While the businessmen seemed quite offish when faced with these death. I am wondering that what will they feel when their families become new victims. Will they feel sorry? Maybe the reason they could stay offish is because of the victims didn’t not contain the person which is important to them. I am not sure when these businesses will be closed, but I believe that the profit which was earned by sacrifice other people’s happiness will lead to a disaster to the business sooner or later.

Above all, even the chasing to profit is a best excuse for them to do anything that may go against their consciences. However, I hope their lost mind will be waked up by the forbidden of the products or the closing down of their companies. Only in this way can they have a chance to regain clear consciences.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-11 21:51:06 |只看该作者
親,你是不是看錯題目了。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-12 19:20:02 |只看该作者
读错题目了把- - ~~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-12 22:56:12 |只看该作者
10.12  独立  话说现有的题目我都写过了~~我这是自己找的题目来着~

What change would make your hometown more appealing to people your age?

My hometown is Henan, a province in the middle area of China. It is a developing province which combines both traditional and modern culture. As the phenomenon that more and more people at my age tend to settle to developed cities, I, as a member of this province keen to find some suggests which can make my hometown looks attractive to those young people.

There is a saying that the more traditional culture it contained, the more popular it will be in the world. That is to say, with more and more cities begin to copy the design of flat apartments and skyscrapers, cities around the world are looked all the same. You cannot tell which city you really in just judging by its appearance. People in my age will not be attracted by the same thing that they can see everywhere in the world. What will attract them most is something they’ve never saw before and something really beautiful. And usually when talked about a place, the first image that comes to our mind is definitely not the flat apartments but its culture and also the old architecture. From that you can get to know that how deep the traditional culture will impress us. So, one of my opinions about attracting people at my age is to take care of the traditional architectures and the traditional culture. My hometown is said to be the origin of Chinese people and it was the capital city of many dynasties. That is no doubt that my hometown own

Also, our society has changed a lot. People now go to one place not only when traveling or visiting, but also when a big even happens in that place, especially the people in my age. They like to experience all kinds of things and attend the big events can indeed enrich their experiences and give them a chance to know the world better. The best example is that both Beijing Olympic game and Shanghai EXPO have attracted millions of people gathering there. Their main aim is to attend the event but most of them will also go around other places in that province. If my hometown have the chance to hold such event, my hometown will have more chance to be known by ordinary people from other provinces, and if the CEO of some big companies are among them, that may be a chance for the province to get more investigation.

All in all, the best way to attract more people in my age is to improve its economy. People in my age are at the age of finding jobs. Since all of the young people want to work in the economic developed province, to make more progress on economy will surely attract many young people. What’s more, if they choose to work here, it is probably that they will settle down here permanently. Thus, my hometown will be able to attract more talent people to make contribution to it.

Above all, my hometown is not the so called developed province, but if it focuses on keeping its traditional culture heritage, dedicating in holding more event and meeting, and make more development in economy, I am sure that my hometown will be able to attract more people in my age.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-13 00:15:59 |只看该作者
112# byebyehaku
我是2B,我自豪!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-13 09:30:47 |只看该作者
看了你的作文 我的理解啊,  这题目更适合口语吧,而且题目只问了what change 不是 what changes,  所以找一点来写比较好

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 14:46:51 |只看该作者
10.13  独立……

It is a common phenomenon that people tend to avoid voice contact when they are trying to discuss some sensitive problems with others. I have to admit that this kind of avoiding can actually avoid embarrassed situations and diminish the possibility of quarreling with each other. However, if I could choose, I will choose to use telephone or voice-message.

Personally I don’t like to use e-mail or some text messages to talk about some controversial problems. Different people have different understanding of using words and even punctuation. Some punctuation or words may seem normal to me, while to other person it could mean harm. For example, I am sensitive to the way people use punctuations. I hate to receive very short message end up with period, I think it is shows that the people who send me the message treat me as a stranger. While one of my friends Dick like often send this kind of hateful messages to me because he like to send message in a brief way and tend to put a period at the end. So even we are not talking about some controversial problems, we argue with each other quite often. Just because of the way he uses the words and punctuations. That is the reason I seldom use text message to discuss with people.

Despite of the different way of words expression, I sometimes come up with a situation that when I give others a phone call to discuss the problem, it is possible that I will lose my mind during the talking, and end up with an unhappy result. Should I still use the voice-message to discuss with others? The answer is definitely yes. I have to say as a human, I will lose my mind when I feel extremely angry, but I think the person who I am talking with can get to know my emotion directly though my angry voice, not by guessing from the words I used in the text message. We may both lost our mind at that time, but after that, when we calm down and begin to think about this talk, we will be quite clear about what the other people’s opinion or reaction about this problem. Then both of us will show the understanding towards each others. Otherwise, if I choose to send text message to show my feeling under this kind of circumstance, the slow speed of typing and the unemotional words will driven me crazy and force me to hold my phone and give that person a phone call to solve the misunderstanding first.

Above all, it is a good way to avoid some unnecessary embarrassed situations and state my opinion briefly by using the text message to discuss some controversial problems, but giving a phone call can effectively solve the problem and let other people feel my feeling directly instead of through the judgment of my unemotional words.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 17:42:15 |只看该作者
改好了,觉得比原先进步很多哦,句子流畅了一些,哈哈~我终于可以上传附件了,撒花~~~还是那句话,改的不一定对~
托福加油·!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 18:41:37 |只看该作者
116# 薰叶初
好贴心啊啊啊啊~~~亲~~么么么!!
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 19:45:38 |只看该作者
115# byebyehaku 赞~加油
2012 Fall

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-14 20:52:44 |只看该作者
118# qqldd
感谢你给我批改~~~
我第一个论点的确没有很明确的强调是在controversial的条件下……完全犀利!!
这一点我是要改正的。
不过第二个论点我还是比较确信自己有用足够的笔墨强调这一点来着~~~
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-19 06:26:28 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 byebyehaku 于 2011-10-19 06:30 编辑

10.18  独立  因为题目写过了所以自己找的题目

Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer?

As a student, I know a lot of methods of study such as study alone without a teacher, discussing with friends or being taught by teachers. Each of the method has it advantage towards a certain group of people, because every method has been contributed to a great person. Some people like to study on themselves, considering the proper study method and the flexible schedule. Admittedly, it may be efficient to do some self studying, but I still believe that a good teacher can make contribution to your study.

The most obvious advantage of having a teacher is that the teacher can introduce you a better way of study. The task of teacher is not only to teach student knowledge, but also to tell them the best way they think to students. As a teacher, they must have known a lot of kind of students as well as their way of study and the results of using these methods. May be students think they have already had their own way of study, but different from the teacher who know the result and effect of this method, students usually have no idea of the result and whether this method will work well on themselves. On the other hand, there will be sometime that students cannot work out an effective way of study. They will hardly have any chance to get useful advises without teachers’ help. In my second year in middle school, I worked out a new method of learning physics and at first I thought it fits me very well. However, this method turned out to be an inefficient way of learning, and because of that I suffered a lot from it. The problem was solved by one of my physics teachers. He revised and improved my method on the way I range my time of study when asked about my life schedule, and the method turned out to be a effective way and help me do well in my physics.

Also, a teacher can be a good supervisor to your study. Admittedly, without teachers, there will be no bothering homework and no tests, and we can follow our own schedules freely. Since few students can make a reasonable schedule of study and review regularly, I believe it is a pity if we stop using these methods to ensure our learning every now and then, we lose good methods to help us review our work and strengthen our knowledge.

In addition, teacher is a kind of person that can give you some more accurate answers. It is common for students to feel puzzle during their learning and asking is certainly be an indispensible part of their learning. At this time, they may get answers from their friends or their classmates, but if they require a more accurate answer, teacher is the person they should turn to.

Above all, even though there are a lot of study methods, I believe it is always better to have a teacher. Because they can give right advises on learning as well as the accurate answers to students. Besides, the are also good supervisors who can make our study schedule more reasonable.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

RE: 据说是要给自己的写作作业开一个楼来着~跪求指导! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子