注册时间
2007-9-16
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-15 22:01:02 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 RexHu 于 2009-4-16 10:47 编辑

Depending on personal experience, personality type and emotional concern, we find that some people hold the idea of spending money on something last for a long time meanwhile others prefer to spend on short term pleasure. From my point of view, it is more advisable to choose something last for a long time rather than a short term pleasure. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

The main reason for my propensity for spending money on something last for a long time is that spend money on something last for a long time can help us make beneficial habits of using money. Everyone should understand that we can not spend money as much as we want. Actually, for most of us, the only thing we can make sure is how much we spend more than how much we can earn. Spending money on something such as jewelry is a kind of investments which will enrich your fortune. For example, most of millionaires do not spend their money generously. In stand, they always spend money on some real estate which last for a very long time. If we want life to be happier, we should treat our money follow these millionaires.

Another reason can be seen by everyone is that spending money on something last for a long time also is a pleasure last for a long time. The pleasant time will as long as that thing you buy last for. For instance, what is the thing you recalled in your brain every time when you see the jewelry you purchased five years ago? It must be all the pleasure when you buy it. You may think about that day was your birthday or your anniversary falling in love with your husband. Maybe spending money on something for a long time will not make you feel so sweet as spending on short term pleasure. However, we should not ignore the long time effect.

Nevertheless, spending money on short term pleasure also has some irreplaceable advantages. The most important advantage I want to talk about is that it can relax our tired body and spirit. Nowadays, everyone feels tired with the high speed development of the society. Nobody will refuse relaxing after a whole week boring working thing. A few days' vocation, having happy hours in a bar are the best choices.

Although I agree that there may be a couple of advantages of spending money on short term pleasure, I feel that the disadvantages are more obvious. Such as it may let you fall in a horrible habit which make you spend your money out of control.

In a word, I am definitely one in the terms who prefer spending money on something last for a long time. The advantages bring to you are much more than that if you choose the other way of spending money.
Fate is knocking on your door......
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-9-23
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-4-17 20:09:21 |只看该作者
一会帮你改!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-9-23
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-4-17 21:59:13 |只看该作者
Depending on (依靠XXX我们发现XX,改成By the fact of 怎么样?)personal experience, personality type and emotional concern, we find that some people hold the idea of spending money on something last for a long time meanwhile others prefer to spend on short term pleasure. From my point of view, it is more advisable to choose something last for a long time rather than a short term pleasure. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

The main reason for my propensity for spending money on something last for a long time is that spend money on something last for a long time can help us make beneficial habits of using money. Everyone should understand that we can not spend money as much as we want.
Actually, for most of us, the only thing we can make sure is how much we spend more than how much we can earn. (
这句话不是很理解,要么就直接说我们赚的肯定不够乱花,一定要合理计划一下?)Spending money on something such as jewelry is a kind of investments which will enrich your fortune. For example, most of millionaires do not spend their money generously. In standstead, they always spend money on some real estate which last for a very long time. If we want life to be happier, we should treat our money follow these millionaires.

Another reason can be seen by everyone is that spending money on something last for a long time also is a pleasure last for a long time. The pleasant time will beas long as that thing you buy last for. For instance, what is the thing you recalled in your brain every time when you see the jewelry you purchased five years ago? It must be all the pleasure when you buy it. You may think about that day was your birthday or your anniversary falling in love with your husband(改成伴侣比较好,不要有性别). Maybe spending money on something for a long time will not make you feel so sweet as spending on short term pleasure. However, we should not ignore the long time effect.

Nevertheless, spending money on short term pleasure also has some irreplaceable advantages. The most important advantage I want to talk about(这个似乎有点口语化了) is that it can relax our tired body and spirit. Nowadays, everyone feels tired with the high speedrapid development of the society. Nobody will refuse relaxing after a whole week boring working thing(。。。). A few days' vocation, having happy hours in a bar are the best choices.

Although I agree that there may be a couple of advantages of spending money on short term pleasure, I feel that the disadvantages are more obvious. Such as it may let you fall in a horrible habit which make you spend your money out of control.(这个感觉不用分两段把?直接接上一段嘛,把这段开头稍微改一下)

In a word, I am definitely one in the terms who prefer spending money on something last for a long time.
The advantages bring to you are much more than that if you choose the other way of spending money.
(语法似乎不对,The advantages brought to your are much more than other ways of spending money can do?

整体不错,但是感觉论证不够有力,例子稍有些笼统。水平有限,仅供参考!

使用道具 举报

RE: ]【Dark_Tournament TOEFL-ibt作文小组 rexhu的第二十一次作业】 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子