寄托币
注册时间
2008-8-2
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-22 21:15:02 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
                          agree or disagree: The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide
Our world is becoming more faster and complicated, and many people spend their vocation by go traveling. When go traveling, following a tour might be a good choice, for there are some advantages, like you can save your money and time, and travel with people together, and also, a guide would provide some information of the place.
Travel with a group might brings one both economic benefits and convience. Business angencys usually have corporations, and often helps them reducing their cost. If I have a chance to travel, I would choose to travel with a guide tour, for I may buy tickets at a lower cost, and also, I may spend less on living. That all could saves my total fees and I use these money to buy something I like. In addition, a travel angency would arrange the tour for its travelers, and I needn’t to worry about where to go next trip.
What’s more, traveling this way I could meet many new people, spending the leisure time together. We now have a more tight time, and have fewer opportunity to relax after daily time than past. The travel group gather people from different places, let them visiting the scenry spots, knowing each other. And also, I could make some new friend from the trip. That also helps people getting rid of loneliness, gives them some wonderful memories, and enjoy the spare time.
Finally, the trip would be meaningful and interesting if there is a guide. The guide might be specially trained and during the trip he or she could gives a planed routine, some background information or tells some stories of the spots. Those stories often are history event, anecdote of famous person, which could accumulate my knowledge and makes me more devoted to my trip. Traveling alone, I would not know about the information of the spots, only remember the view of the scenry, and have little to say when chatting with my friend.
So, before starting a trip I often choose a travel angency. I could save my time and money, traveling with people, get known of some interesting story. For me, the trip would be meaningless or even boring if I am to travel alone.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-14
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

沙发
发表于 2009-4-22 23:20:51 |只看该作者
;老兄