寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-22
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-3 18:33:21 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Frankly,I do yearn for spending my leisure time hanging out with my friends.It's not only just because I am a sociable person,but also due to one of my delusion of enjoying a lifestyle exactly similar to the situation of "Friends"--one of the most successful situation comedies in the U.S."Friends" relates a story in which six financially independent American friends living in the Big Apple take care of each other and lead a happy life.
     Needless to say,almost every person has his or her circle during the lifetime.This circle is composed of family members ,friends as well as other acquainted people.As for me,friends make a significant difference to my daily life.Normally,I am reluctant to talk to my parents about how my work sucks or how unfairly I am treated in the office,because I don't want to disappoint them.But I have to find some outlets for these unhealthful emotions,at this point,the most reliable group of people ,off the top of my head,are my friends.To be candid,I count myself the lukiest guy in the world because I have four best friends who are so considerate and dependable that I can open my heart in front of them without any hesitation.I am grateful for their every thoughful words and encouragement.
     Of course,I can't dispute that sometime people need some private time and space to think something thoroughly without any disturbance.So every now and then,I would turn into a solitary person,sit motionless and stare at the hollow space in front of me.However,this kind of situation is very rare during my life.I'd rather hang out with my friends in the bar or my apartment after the office hours.
    All in all,I wouldn't go as far as to say that I can't live without friends,but,no doubt, I will be bored to death.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 【cracking ibt essay互改小组】 edward1984 第12次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子