注册时间
2008-7-20
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-3 19:14:05 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
110. Spend time alone or with friends?
Some people prefer to spend most of their time alone. Others like to be with friends most of the time. Do
you prefer to spend your time alone or with friends? Use specific reasons to support your answer.

How do you like to spend your leisure time? Play computer games or go out with your friends?
Along with the development of the information technology, more and more youths prefer to stay at home with computer alone. A great deal of parents are concerning about this situation will lead to children's indifferentism. As for me, I'd like to stay with my friends more than alone.Actually, this problem relates to two aspects, one is the personality, the other is the society.
Firstly, personality is the main factor which determine the way a person choose to spend time. Some people who enjoy the quiet environment and have propensity to think alone. Others favor to stay with friends. It's vary from individual to individual. However, from the perspective of psychology, communicating to friends can help people relax and release the stress. Take me as the example, I usually talk to my friends about my boring and bad feelings. Whenever I come across the dilemma, I'd like to go to my friends and ask their help, even though no real hands take me, their patient listening to me makes me feel better. I bet this is the good way to help one get over from the difficulty. According to my experiences, staying with friends benefits person's mental health.
Secondly, society is another factor which defined a person's idea of spending time. As mentioned before, the information era is coming, constant and convenient inter network makes lots of people can do anything without going out, even there are more amount of interesting games and exciting movies attract people on computers. However, from the nature of human being, to communicate face-to-face can accelerate the progressing of society. Language and tools are created at the basis of the needs of connection between people and people. Like me, discussing some questions with my friends can make me more clever and more clear about the knowledge of this issue. I enjoy this study way.
Stay with friends is better than alone either for person or for the whole society. Of course, our world is the multicultural society. Various style of life which compose of the harmony exist.  
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-14
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

沙发
发表于 2009-6-4 10:15:13 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 zhuyongchaochao 于 2009-6-4 10:27 编辑

How do you like to spend your leisure time? Play computer games or go out with your friend. Along with the development of the information technology, more and more youths prefer to stay at home with computer alone. A great deal of parents are concerning about this situation will lead to children's indifferentism. As for me, I'd like to stay with my friends more than alone.Actually, this problem relates to two aspects, one is the personality, the other is the society.
    Firstly, personality is the main factor which determine the way a person choose to spend time. Some people who enjoy the quiet environment and have propensity to think alone. Others favor to stay with friends. It's vary from individual to individual. ( it varies from individual to individual ) However, from the perspective of psychology, communicating to friends can help people relax and release the stress. Take me as the example, I usually talk to my friends about my boring and bad feelings. Whenever I come across the dilemma, I'd like to go to my friends and ask their help, even though no real hands take me, their patient listening to me makes me feel better. I bet this is the good way to help one get over from(go through) the difficulty. According to my experiences, staying with friends benefits person's mental health.
    Secondly, society is another factor which defined a person's idea of spending time. As mentioned before, the information era is coming, constant and convenient inter network makes lots of people can do anything without going out, even there are more amount of interesting games and exciting movies attract people on computers. However, from the nature of human being, to communicate face-to-face can accelerate the progressing of society. Language and tools are created at the basis of the needs of connection between people and people. Like me( as it for me ), discussing some questions with my friends can make me more clever and more clear about the knowledge of this issue. I enjoy this study way.
    Stay with friends is better than being alone either for person or for the whole society. Of course, our world is the multicultural society. Various style of life which compose of the harmony exist.
    很久没写了,感觉比较的chinglish
   比较喜欢用动名词形式作主语,可以多换其它句型

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-20
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-6-4 15:20:41 |只看该作者
2# zhuyongchaochao