寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-21
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-8-18 15:15:51 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
   Teachers are of vital importance to a society, because it is them that educate the teenagers who is the future of our country. However, it has been a hot topic that how to pay them. Should they be paid according to the performances of their students. Personally, I argues the answer is yes.I have three reasons.
   First of all, this kind of salary system brings teachers stimulation. According to the Principles of Management, "stimuation is the key to the huge potential for every person ." Salary not only helps teachers support their family, but also contributes to a feeling of accomplishment. If all the teachers share the same salary, they can't tell themselves from their colleague. As a result, They won't read thousands of materials to broaden their horizons and try to learn if their teaching method are accepted by their students. What's more, the whole standard of the stuff will decrease gradually result from passive atmosphere.
   Secondly, paying according to the performances of students lead to a better communication between teachers and students. This policy reminder teachers their responsibilitis to students. They should teach in a more acceptable way which could really help students learn more and understand deeper. On the other hand, students will have rights to show their suggestions and ideas toward their teachers.
   Last but not least, this policy is more effective. Better teaching, higher salary, which initiates competitive, while competitive results in more time spent on their students and more achievements in scientific research in their fields. All of the consequences above means a better school. Xishan university used to be a wonderful high school in my hometown.whereas, as it increases the number of its students and stuff , the school performs poorly in its education. At this critical moment, the broad of school decides to carry out this new paying salary. After one year, both the financial difficulties and the standard of teaching are improved. That is a successful example of this policy.
  Admittedly, this policy may leads to some negative consequences, such as teachers will give students high score than they deserve. While if school evaluate the performances of students in a proper way, these things can be avoided. As far as I am concerned, this policy can bring teachers stimulation, lead to a better communication and more effective. All in all, I claims that paying according to the performances of students is a better choice.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-18
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-8-19 10:13:52 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 fancyww 于 2009-8-19 10:16 编辑

Teachers are of vital importance to a society, because it is them that educate the teenagers who is the future of our country. However, it has been a hot topic that how to pay them. Should they be paid according to the performances of their students. Personally, I argues the answer is yes.I have three reasons.# h' 既然属于模板句式,就写漂亮一点, like:my reasons are as followed/ I will support my point with three reasons.

First of all, this kind of salary system brings teachers stimulation.(This salary system stimulates teahcers to teach student well. 个人观点:能直接用动词就尽量简洁地用,还有加一个to...把意思表达完整) According to the Principles of Management, "stimuation is the key to the huge potential for every person ." Salary not only helps teachers support their family, but also contributes to a feeling of accomplishment.论述工资对老师的重要性有点多余 If all the teachers share the same salary, they can't tell themselves from their colleague. As a result, They won't read thousands of materials to broaden their horizons and try to learn if their teaching method are accepted by their students. What's more, the whole standard of the stuff will decrease gradually result from passive atmosphere.不是说不由学生决定,老师就拿一样的工资。这个论点找得不错,展开较弱,有点剑走偏锋的感觉。可以直杀要害,like: students' performance is the direct reflection of the teachers' ability and attitude towards their work. If teahcers' payment is decided by students' performance, they certainly will try to read thousands of... 可以试着从正面来论证6 x# F# X# @! g7 q8 D" G

Secondly, paying according to the performances of students lead to a better communication between teachers and students. This policy reminder teachers their responsibilitis to students. They should teach in a more acceptable way which could really help students learn more and understand deeper. On the other hand, students will have rights to show their suggestions and ideas toward their teachers. 展开不够

Last but not the least, this policy is more effective. Better teaching, higher salary, which initiates competitive, while competitive results in more time spent on their students and more achievements in scientific research in their fields. (这句话开始乱了)All of the consequences above means a better school. Xishan university used to be a wonderful high school in my hometown.whereas(这是个连词,这儿改用however副词), as it increased the number of its students and stuff , the school began to perform poorly in its education. At this critical moment, the broad of school decided to carry out this new paying salary. After one year, both the financial difficulties and the standard of teaching have been are improved. That is a successful example of this policy. (注意举例叙事中的时态)

Admittedly, this policy may leads to some negative consequences, such as teachers will give students high score than they deserve. While if school evaluate the performances of students in a proper way, these things can be avoided.最后一段不建议再来让这么大步,让步反驳可以单成一段,比如第二段展开比较困难,就不要,把这段扩展成第三段,即:admittedly,this policy may leads to some negative consequences, but such problems can be easily solved. 然后就想两个可能的问题,然后反驳 As far as I am concerned, this policy can bring teachers stimulation, lead to a better communication and more effective. All in all, I claims that paying according to the performances of students is a better choice.

1. 句子写得不错,能够把意思清楚地表达出来。前几段还好,从倒数第二段开始就有点乱了。
2.可能是计时练习,有点紧张,出现了一些低级错误,一定要写完后自己读一遍。

以上,fancy个人见解,如有问题,欢迎探讨。

使用道具 举报

RE: 8.18日作文题 凌 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华