精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-19 11:32:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 timicao 于 2012-6-21 11:42 编辑

还有20多天就考了,现在急死了。作文根本来不及。求拍
下面2篇都没在规定时间完成,一篇1h,一篇45分钟。。。怎么办啊?
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is forthem to learn facts.

It is widely acknowledged that collage students usually feel a great deal of pressure before examination due to they have to memorize a great number of disciplines. Are't there any witted means to help them get out of the stress and meanwhile they can also gain the perfect scores. Definitely, there are ways to promote a easy study. Problem lies in that alway we care a lot of factors and ignore the useful of understanding the ideas and concepts. So if you ask me concepts and factors, which one are important, i will choose the former without hesitation.

First, understanding the ideas and concepts is helpful to our study, which allow us to remember things quickly and efficiently. For instant, as a medicinal student, I have to recite enormous principles and factors. I always feel stressed and overwhelmed, and sometimes even discouraged at the close of test. Then I try hard to find if there is better way for me to learn so much knowledge into my heart during limited time. After a long time exploration and experiencing, I finally realized that it would be improve my learning rate if I try to understand the meanings and concepts of the factors.

Second, learning the ideas and conceptions also help us save tremendous time, which can give us more time to do something more significant. For example, we live in a information-explosive world ,and inevitably we have to go through a lot of information and statistics everday. Can you understand and remember all these messages just by recital its factors. Of course, we can not. While some materials may connect, so if we learn its idea and concept, it also help us to maintain others.

Last but not least, understanding the ideas and concepts not only help us to pass the exam and save time but contribute to a long memory which can contribute to our further development and advancement. The more you comprehend the ideas and concepts of a fact, the long memory you formed, and thus the more competitive you are. Such as an employer would choose a candidate with more knowledge.

No doubt, facts also has some tiny advantages in some subjects like history and literature, but in these subjects ideas and concept can also be applied. Although factors do have one or two merits, the strengths of ideas and conceptions far outweigh them.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-17
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-6-19 11:34:04 |只看该作者
第二篇,tpo6
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?a
Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Due to the explosive technology and science development, people's lives have been undergoing a significant change. When it come to the question that whether people's lives become more easier and more comfortable or not, different opinions may be held by different people in varies fields. Some may claim that the rapid development has caused tremendous unfavorable consequence, such as people's lives become more complex and stressed and at the some vein they feel life become miserable and unpleasant owing to fierce competition , heavy assignment and less leisure. For my part, however, I reckon that it is the advancement of society that makes our lives more comfortable and easier.

First, compared with what our life was decades age, we may confidently draw the conclusion that our lives become easier during the modern age. A lot of modern devices has put us in a positive position. For instance, twenty years ago we relied mostly on bicycle when we went to anther place, sometimes a place even far away, which spent a lot of time and make us tired as well. Everything has changed with the advent of various vehicles like bus, train and plane. These vehicles has totally changed our traditional means of transportation and makes our lives more easier and convenient. Thanks to these great inventions we can go everywhere we want without spending a lot of time and physical strength. In addition, we can easily get what we want. Nowadays we are surrounded with supermarkets and we can get what we want and need without spend a lot of efforts.

Second, in respect of various kinds of entertainments and amusing activities, we live a more enjoyable and comfortable lives than our ancestor. For example, We have access to a larger number of recreation facilities, such as television, computer and amusement park. Watching some light TV series may help us get relieved after a days stressful work. Computer provides us not only a variety of recreations, but makes our work more efficient and save us a lot of time as well. Thus without the advent of various new inventions, we can not resolve our problems so easy and reap the comfortable of life. What is more, people's more senses of happiness than before also indicates that our life become more beautiful. According to a recent survey conducted by XinHua newspaper about people's feeling of happy, it revealed that 64% people rated that they feel happier then before.

Admittedly, there may also existence some unfavorable effect with the development of society. On the one side, so many transportations do cause a lot of pollution, which may do harm to our health. On the other side, people face so much competition which make them under severe pressure that they may find life become harder and more difficult.

Even though in some aspects life becomes slightly more complex and harder than before, a lot of new inventions plus tremendous progressive of our society has made our easier and more comfortable .

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

板凳
发表于 2012-6-19 15:52:24 |只看该作者

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
已有 1 人评分声望 收起 理由
小菜牛 + 1 神马都是浮云

总评分: 声望 + 1   查看全部投币

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-17
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-6-19 15:54:51 |只看该作者
秋雨荆州 发表于 2012-6-19 15:52

伟大的斑竹,感动ing,斑竹,能不能麻烦你给我作文提点意见啊,就是指出哪些问题比较严重,我每次写完都很恶心自己。。。万分感谢

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-20 10:16:36 |只看该作者
6月20 作业

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-20 17:43:47 |只看该作者
这篇写的很纠结。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-20 21:13:55 |只看该作者
Timicao 我十一点之前改完你的作业好不好?:)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-20 21:18:05 |只看该作者
ohlyeona 发表于 2012-6-20 21:13
Timicao 我十一点之前改完你的作业好不好?

好的,谢谢啊。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-20 23:04:24 |只看该作者

楼主词汇好高级啊好高级 (羞)

改得都是一些小失误 第三人称之类的

我自己的作文也不好 仅供参考啊

第二篇,tpo6
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?a
Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparentswere children.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Due to the explosive technology and science development, people's lives havebeen undergoing a significant change. When it come (comes) to thequestion that whether people's lives become more easier and more comfortable ornot, different opinions may be held by different people in varies (varied/various) fields.Some may claim that the rapid development has caused tremendous unfavorableconsequence(consequences), such as people's lives have becomemore complex and stressed and at the some veinin the same vein they feel life become miserable and unpleasant owing to fiercecompetition , heavy assignment and less leisure. For my part, however, I reckonthat it is the advancement of society that makes our lives more comfortable andeasier.

First, compared with what our life waslike decadesage, we may confidently draw the conclusion that our lives觉得用life好点,因为讲的是我们整体的生活 become easier during the modern age. A lot of modern devices has have put us in a positive position. For instance, twenty years ago werelied mostly on bicycle(+s) when we went to anther(another) place, sometimes a place even far away(even a place is far away), which spent(would spend)a lot of time and make us tired as well(as well). Everything has changedwith the advent of variousvarious vehicles like bus, train and plane. Thesevehicles hashave totally changed ourtraditional means of transportation and makes(made) our lives more easier and convenient.Thanks to these great inventions we can go everywhere we want without spendinga lot of time and physical strength. In addition, we can easily get what wewant. Nowadays we are surrounded withby supermarkets and we can get what we want and need without spend a lotof efforts (efforts).

有个小疑问,这个supermarket是第二句讲的device的一种?如果是,别的词例如facilities 会不会好点?

Second, in respect of various kinds of entertainments andamusing activities, we live a more enjoyable and comfortable lives than our ancestorS. Forexample, We have access to a larger number of recreation facilities, such astelevision, computer and amusement park. Watching some light TV series may helpus get relieved after a days(day’s) stressful work. Computer provides us not only a variety ofrecreations, but also makes our work more efficient (helps us to work more efficiently ) andsave us a lot of time as well. Thus without the advent of various newinventions, we can not resolveour problems so easy(easily) and reap the comfortablecomfort of life. What is more, people's more senses of happiness thanbefore also indicates that our life become more beautiful. According to arecent survey conducted by XinHua newspaper about people's feeling of happy(happiness), it revealed that 64%people rated that they feel happier then(than ^^) before.

Admittedly, there may also existence (exist) someunfavorable effect with the development of society. On the one side, so manytransportations do cause a lot of pollution, which may do harm to our health.On the other side, people face so much competition which make them under severepressure (brings them severe pressure) thatthey may find life become harder and more difficult.

Even though in some aspects life becomes slightly more complex and harder thanbefore, a lot of new inventions plus tremendous progressive of our society hasmade our easier and more comfortable.

把鸡毛蒜皮改好了 作文不错啊~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-20 23:05:05 |只看该作者
啊 我辛辛苦苦标的红色字体怎么都没了!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-21 07:25:21 |只看该作者
ohlyeona 发表于 2012-6-20 23:05
啊 我辛辛苦苦标的红色字体怎么都没了!!

谢谢啊,辛苦了。。。我现在去学习一下,呵呵。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-21 07:32:23 |只看该作者
ohlyeona 发表于 2012-6-20 23:05
啊 我辛辛苦苦标的红色字体怎么都没了!!

再次谢谢,改的很细,我以后得仔细点。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-21 11:39:39 |只看该作者
美好的一天,又来贴作文了,大家来拍啊。写的慢伤不起啊,这篇写了将近一个半小时。。。
When a new technological devices become available. Some people buy it right away, while others will wait until many have acquired it. Which view do you agree with and explain why.

Every time when Apple release a new version of product, needless to say,  it will certainly cause a wind of mania, especially in such a modern society thirsty for equipping new technological devices. People in a increasing number are eager to follow this trendy and try to enjoy the new technological devices as soon as they can. For my part, while what I care is not the trendy or new version of devices, the quality and price is what I really mind. Therefore when decide to buy a technological devices I will wait a long time after a new product has put into the market.

Why so many people are eager to follow the fashion and urge the desire of owing the latest technological devices. I assure, there may be for two reasons. Fist, there new products can provide them with access to the newest technological innovations and designs. For instance, owing the Apple4s can provide one considerably new functions which make this/her excited and happy. Second, especially young people, these new inventions can largely satisfy there inner desire. They want to keep up with the current trend and look fashionable, which can make them confident.

Even though owing a new fashion product can surly meet some of our inner needs, as for me, quality and price are the main focus for me.

To begin with I am not a trendy man, and it is the quality that I care when I purchase an new thing especially a technological devices which may accompany with us for a long time. There is no denying the factor that the newly released devices are more likely to have some quality related problems since new products have not been widely tested or these new technologys have not came into mature. So it is safe to buy a product until it is widely used and the technologys have became mature. One of my friends, who always run in the front of trend, is a typical example. He bought the Samsung galaxy note the first day when it was ut into market, but a couple of days experience made him to realize it not a good choose for his due to its frequently power off automatically. So it wold be wise to buy a device till a lot of people has experienced it and turns out that it has no technique problems,

In addition, as a student, price is also the major factor I will consider when I decide to buy a new devices. The newly technological device are usually costly and we are not able to afford it. But after many people have maintain this device the demanding will surly descend and then price may be declined since price is decided buy demanding. Just using iphone4 for an example, now its price has became 20% cheaper at least compared with its original price. So if we can wait for a period, we can not only enjoy the fun the technological device providing but save a great sum of money which enable us to buy other necessities.

In sum, the ample evidence stated above can conclude that I am in favor to buy a technological device when many people has acquired it, which can enable me to acquire the good quality and low price , at same time,without decreasing my enjoying playing it.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-21 13:03:50 |只看该作者
挺好的!
基础很好啊!
laotaitai