声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-7-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-8-4 13:19:40 |只看该作者
求批改

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should spend more time playing games or sports activities than doing school work with their children.

From my perspective , I  fundamentally agree with the assertion that parents should spend more time playing games or sports activities than doing school work with their children.

Firstly , playing with their  children during their leisure time can enhance the relationship between the  family members. Since the hobbies the adults have differs from those that the children have .  Playing together provides an avenue for them to have something in common  . From my perspective , due to the pressure the adults have today , playing with their children is an access for relaxation . And during this time , not only can they play games together , but also make some precious memories .

What is more ,  during the time the parents play with the children , they can find out their children’s talents . Only  in that circumstances , can the parents know how to exploit their talents appropriately . If luckily , maybe one day their children will become a famous sportsman or a musician .

On the other hand , Studying is the children’ own stuff , they have no need to help them . Knowledge is updating everyday and the speed of updating is as fast as you can not imagine . Hence , they  can not help them forever . Because one day they will leave you to have their own life . Considering if they are not in the same city , when they have  a problem , how can their parents help to tackle it . In the long run , children have to study new things themselves . Thus the parents do not have to be with them while their children are studying .

In addition , leaving them alone when they are studying actually develops their abilities to study to some extent. Since there is nobody around them when they encounter problems , they have nothing to do but solve them alone . To be frank ,  being away from them when they study is actually help them .

To draw a conclusion , different parents have their different methods of teaching their children , we can not say which is right precisely . However , I always hold the belief  that for most of them  , Playing with their children is much more essential than being with them when studying .

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-8-6 22:19:16 |只看该作者
8.6占座

使用道具 举报

RE: 寄托写作互改小组(5月11日开始) [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册